ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E vetting

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DublinGirl

E vetting

Post by DublinGirl » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:37 am

After receiving E vetting form by post i filled and sent it back by registered post and was received by the department on 31st of May its been almost 4 weeks now. I heard i should have got online link within 2 weeks or so by email for further vetting process but didn't receive any email. I also heard not all applicants receiving link by email dept is doing vetting by themselves rather than sending online link ???does anyone knows anything how its works do i need to contact the dept ???. Thanks

imfrom51
Newly Registered

Re: E vetting

Post by imfrom51 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:49 am

Hey. In my experience, everything is taking a while, so don't panic. I think my wifes took about 6 weeks all in all.

skywong007
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by skywong007 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:37 pm

DublinGirl wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:37 am
After receiving E vetting form by post i filled and sent it back by registered post and was received by the department on 31st of May its been almost 4 weeks now. I heard i should have got online link within 2 weeks or so by email for further vetting process but didn't receive any email. I also heard not all applicants receiving link by email dept is doing vetting by themselves rather than sending online link ???does anyone knows anything how its works do i need to contact the dept ???. Thanks
Yes, you better to contact them.

4dacraic
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by 4dacraic » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:47 am

My apologies if this has been asked already/elsewhere... What is on the e-vettinf doc? Can I prepare in readiness for when I hopefully receive it? With an eye towards minimising time to complete it once received as I could have ducks in a row already. Also, do I need anything from the country I'm from/citizen of for the vetting? Cheers

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:27 pm

During the citizenship application process they will check criminal records by Through E vetting system. So you cannot prepare for it in advance at all. The will send you the letter than you follow the steps. Hope its help good luck

luba12
Ireland

Post by luba12 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:42 pm

Hi, my wife received her vetting letter today we filled and returned it back today.
My question is did you send copy of your id or passport or anything with it. We just sent letter with singed back please let us know did we make any mistake thanks

DublinGirl

Post by DublinGirl » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:50 am

No you didn't make any mistake i was also confused but few friends never sent anyCopy of any ID SO no worries. And if you could keep me informed if you receive any email link for further vetting process i heard we should gey one email for further vetting process but i didn't receive any that usually takes 2 to 3 weeks? And im sure we will be in Dec ceremony. Thanks 😊 good luck

luba12
Ireland

Post by luba12 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:35 pm

Hi, we have received vetting link today and already filled and sent back waiting for report now

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:51 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.