ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

****** Query on income proof UK spouse visa********

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

SeemB
Newly Registered

****** Query on income proof UK spouse visa********

Post by SeemB » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:41 am

Hi There,

I hold British passport and currently working in UK on a 12 months contract job (Job Start date 27 June 2022).

My son (2 years) is a British citizen and wife(Homemaker) indian citizen are currently in india.

I intend to apply for a spouse visa so that my wife and son can join me in UK as soon as is practical.

Query:-
I've had savings of 11,000 GBP in my bank account for more than five years now so my question is, Can i show my saving of 11,000 along with 2 months pay slips which will meet the criteria of 18.6K GBP so i can apply for spouse visa earlier and not wait for 6 months pay slip. kindly advise.

Best Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ****** Query on income proof UK spouse visa********

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:46 am

Can i show my saving of 11,000 along with 2 months pay slips which will meet the criteria of 18.6K GBP so i can apply for spouse visa earlier and not wait for 6 months pay slip
No you cant. Any savings less than £16,000 is not counted. You will need to wait for 6 months payslips.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

SeemB
Newly Registered

Re: ****** Query on income proof UK spouse visa********

Post by SeemB » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:59 am

Thank you so much for the swift response. Much appreciated!

Two question.
1) I was working as a full time employee in india until 24th June before coming to UK, Can i show my indian pay slip as income proof?

2) Is there any other visa type (family visit/standard visa) my wife can apply? (We are fine if my wife gets 6 months visa also moreover she doesn't have any intension to work in UK) reason for asking this is, I will spend 6 months to get my UK pay slip and it would take additional 24 weeks for decision on spouse visa which will be close to 11 months and it would be difficult for me to stay away from family for so long :cry:

Thank you so much in advance!