ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

provide me info abt appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

m asad
Newly Registered

provide me info abt appeal

Post by m asad » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:39 pm

hi,i applied for spous visa but there is appeal on my applicaton now what to do?

johnny

Post by johnny » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:47 pm

you need to provide more details so that other members give you useful informatione, was your application refused if so what are the reasons?
which stage of the appeal ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:40 am

m asad wrote:i went UK applied for asylam then after one week i came back to my country it was in 2007 then i gt married here in aug 2008 i applied for spous visa i was refused now i dono wa to do?
hamid84 wrote:If you were to go back to your country, then why did you apply for Asylum? Did you withdraw you asylum application before leaving?
m asad wrote:nope i didnt withdraw my asylam application.i wasnt wanted to live illegally in the UK thats y i left it.its very hard to live illegal
m asad wrote:the officer states,''you were previously served papers as a clandestine illegal entrant only after you were detected by police in dover.you sought entry outside the immigration rules and gave cleaely factually incorrect information regarding the 2005 earthquake in pk.which u claimed killed most of ur family.you then failed to comply with the terms of ur temporary release and failed to report to immigration officers as required.Although u left the UK voluntarily u ve provided no evidence as to when u did this nor what u were doing in the intervening period.i therefore consider that u ve contrived in a significant way to frustrate the intentions of these rules 320-11

thanx johnny plz help me all of you my friends i m really in trouble my wife is alone there she z running a business its very hard for her.
m asad wrote:these are abt my wives business they nt very strong n hard to handle plz provide me the solution of 1st one or if u can reffer me a good solicitor i lll follow em plzzz??????
m asad wrote:its only the wife's
m asad wrote:i m waiting for ur reply guys plz help me
Frontier Mole wrote:Found the other posts, unless you can prove when you left the UK and your arrival in PAK then you are going to have a problem. As far as UKBA are concerned you have lived in the UK since your arrival, claimed asylum with an obviously false story, failed to report as instructed, disappeared and then somehow turn up again in your home country. Your chances of getting to the UK on a spouse visa are nil.

Get used to the fact you will not be joining your wife in the UK any time soon. Well not in the next ten years.....
m asad, you may be waiting a long time for answers if you keep on posting new topics. People may not know what you are writing about.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

johnny

Post by johnny » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:06 am

I think you need to seek the advice of a solicitor, if your wife is in UK ask her to get a good immigration solicitor who can study your reasons of refusal and represent you in AIT

some more complicated cases specially of failed asylum seekers from albania who claimed asylum falsly..........etc won their appeals
you have a chance but you need to fight for it and it will take long time