ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to retain my residency as an eea family member?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

naruto
Malta

how to retain my residency as an eea family member?

Post by naruto » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi

am an EEA family member as I have the residency card since 2008 and just about to go trough the divorce process as its not working for both of us and we have been married since 2007 up to this day still married now and being working and studying at uni the same time and I wanted to retain my right of residency as the marriage is not working for both of us so would you please let me what to do and how to retain my residency and what kind of documents to the home office asks for?

naruto
LaDolceVita

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Search the forum.

Its full of people whose 'love marriage' fails as soon as they become able to retain their UK residency.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:21 pm

See also please help
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Mary1

Post by Mary1 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm

wankerkhtoon

Search the forum.

Its full of people whose 'love marriage' fails as soon as they become able to retain their UK residency.
Do you actually ever have anything constructive to write about? Ohhhh are you lonely and cannot find nothing better to do in Poland...plenty of toilet cleaning jobs going round my office that coudl keep u busy ,, and before you ask ........yes I had nothing better to do and wanted to spend time replying to your post

M

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:34 am

Seriously Pakhtoon mate you need to calm down. Try to help people and not ridicule them it hurts. If I for instance say that you are from Pakistan and married ur polish Mrs to get out of pakistan - Where people dont have food to eat and are miserable and ofcourse staying in poland is much better that being in pakistan then it will hurt you. In a way yours is a marriage of Convenience , coz you conveniently left pakistan and moved to poland...so mate drop this holier than thou attitude.

Help people or Zip it!!

I would request the moderators as well to warn Pakhtoon as he is actually pissing people off left right and center.
Pakhtoon wrote:Search the forum.