ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please, urgent!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tesha
Newly Registered

Help please, urgent!

Post by tesha » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:36 pm

To my dismay, I just realized I forgot to report change of employment a year ago. That was the only time I ever changed job. I have every other type of changes reported but this one. I just didn't realize at the time it needed reporting!

Really scared right now. Any ideas?
Last edited by tesha on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm

What's your UK immigration category?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Zebrudaya

Post by Zebrudaya » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Dear tesha

Please give us more data to be able to advice you correctly. As another colleague as already stated, what is your immigration status? etc.

tesha
Newly Registered

Post by tesha » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Zebrudaya wrote:Dear tesha

Please give us more data to be able to advice you correctly. As another colleague as already stated, what is your immigration status? etc.
I'm under Tier1.

I'm just as concerned about my future ILR as the violation of my leave to remain conditions.

If I get this information registered (however late), would that end the violation?