ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nad1983

hi

Post by nad1983 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:43 pm

hi qman

yes i send them email and they replied same time ...itz realy helpfull...just explain them everything..if they think ur issue is that they can help u they will give u a reff no..and will tell u that they will reply u within 20 working days....

vndpag

Re: hi

Post by vndpag » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Qman wrote:
nad1983 wrote: i complain to NWCSU...i hope they send me my rest of document cuz we already send thema letter..if they didnt i will complain again to NWCSU.....
Quick question, how did you get in touch with the NWCSU? was it by email, post or phone? I have put in two requests and all the enquiry people know is the requests have gone in successfully but the cannot make the caseworkers do it any faster it's "in processing".

Any info would be appreciated. Congratulations on receiving your RC's by the way.... everyone else, keep you head up it'll come for you too ;)

Hi Qman your application is still under in six month rule so its will not affect with your complain but still they will reply stating six month rule or will give you a formal reply ( apolizy formatt) only they will take your complain seriously when Home office delayed ur application more then six month & or if they breach EU law. As far I seen this forum in 2011 most of them they got within 3 to 4 months a very few cases like nad1983 waited for 7 months. Now days Home office case worker seems to be really working and issuing RC within six month rule & getting response quicker then in 2010.
I wish you all the best for your RC & hoping you will get very soon. Thank you again for sharing information
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

alcon.azeem
Newly Registered

Re: eea1 and eea2 applied together in one envelop

Post by alcon.azeem » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:03 am

Godson wrote:
alcon.azeem wrote:eea2 and eea1 applied on 06/09/2011
COA waiting
Be expecting your coa next month. I got my coa in 4 weeks.
@Godson, Thanks for Information, also please keep in touch if you feel to give me any advise in future thanks in advance kkbdf

Godson

Post by Godson » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Qman wrote:
nad1983 wrote: i complain to NWCSU...i hope they send me my rest of document cuz we already send thema letter..if they didnt i will complain again to NWCSU.....
Quick question, how did you get in touch with the NWCSU? was it by email, post or phone? I have put in two requests and all the enquiry people know is the requests have gone in successfully but the cannot make the caseworkers do it any faster it's "in processing".

Any info would be appreciated. Congratulations on receiving your RC's by the way.... everyone else, keep you head up it'll come for you too ;)

Qman i spoke to someone in ukba days ago about getting back my passport. She told me it's not gonna deplay my application as long as i got the COA. Hopefully they will send it becoz my job interview and national insurance interview.

Congratulation for those who get there rc :)

dasjoker

Post by dasjoker » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:29 pm

Qman wrote:

NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

berber

Post by berber » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:57 am

Godson wrote:
Qman wrote:

Qman i spoke to someone in ukba days ago about getting back my passport. She told me it's not gonna deplay my application as long as i got the COA. Hopefully they will send it becoz my job interview and national insurance interview.

you can get your national inssurance number without your passport. with coa you will be fin. this is how i got min
Last edited by berber on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time Scale:

01/06/2011----------EEA2 appl Received by H O
27/06/2011----------CoA issued
14/07/2011----------CoA arrived
29/09/2011 ----------Rc arrived

I applied under EU law my wife German EU Treaty Rights.

nad1983

hi

Post by nad1983 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:06 am

hi godson,

u dont need a passport for NATIONAL INSURANCE no...i got mine on COA ..JUST show them ur proof of adress and ur COA and ur passport photo copy and ur wife national insurance no...thats it ..

berber

Post by berber » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Am i the last one left without RC now? please could those applied in May and beginning of June give us an update! good luck
Time Scale:

01/06/2011----------EEA2 appl Received by H O
27/06/2011----------CoA issued
14/07/2011----------CoA arrived
29/09/2011 ----------Rc arrived

I applied under EU law my wife German EU Treaty Rights.

Godson

Post by Godson » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:02 pm

nad1983 wrote:hi godson,

u dont need a passport for NATIONAL INSURANCE no...i got mine on COA ..JUST show them ur proof of adress and ur COA and ur passport photo copy and ur wife national insurance no...thats it ..

Really :) But they asked me to bring original passport. Have seen people recieved NI with COA and Marriage cert.

Let's hope i will get it.

Thanks Nad1983

Godson

Post by Godson » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 pm

berber wrote:
Godson wrote:
Qman wrote:

you can get your national inssurance number without your passport. with coa you will be fin. this is how i got min

Thanks Qman
Last edited by Godson on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godson

Post by Godson » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

berber wrote:Am i the last one left without RC now? please could those applied in May and beginning of June give us an update! good luck

Berber my friend applied in may aswell. But he haven't recieve RC till date. Let's hope it's under the way. By september 30 friday i'm 90% sure. Most application use 3-4 months now.

Be calm

brokenbeat
Newly Registered

Post by brokenbeat » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Godson wrote:
berber wrote:Am i the last one left without RC now? please could those applied in May and beginning of June give us an update! good luck

Berber my friend applied in may aswell. But he haven't recieve RC till date. Let's hope it's under the way. By september 30 friday i'm 90% sure. Most application use 3-4 months now.

Be calm
I'm a 10th June applicant. No RC as yet. Trying to keep calm, however each day I come home from work without the passports waiting for me in the mail I get a bit more impatient!!

ch1979
Newly Registered

Post by ch1979 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Here is my update!

Application Sent 17 May 2011
COA Received 24 June 2011
Waiting for RC ...

vndpag

Waiting time is horrible

Post by vndpag » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Hello Everyone on this forum

I understood the frustration and the feeling while we are are waiting for RC. Everyday I am looking at calender that when it will turn three months to get my RC but looking at some cases I am bit more worried that I may wait bit longer then my expected time. My situation is I want to move from my current place and want to rent somewhere near where my wife currently working, my self I am travelling almost three hours for my work because I don't have any option until I get my documents in hand to look for job or ( transfer in London branch ) but neither I could move or change the Job because of current situation feel like stuck. Anyway this is my story and let see hope for the best and I wish you all the best for those people (Berber, Brokenbeat, ch1979) and others whose waiting for their RC.

I requesting everyone who applied or about to apply for RC Please share as much as your information on this forum.

Thank you.
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

imraniqbal2010
Member of Standing

Post by imraniqbal2010 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 pm

I sent mine Eea2 on 2nd june & got RC in august.

Godson

Post by Godson » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:41 am

brokenbeat wrote:
Godson wrote:

Be calm
I'm a 10th June applicant. No RC as yet. Trying to keep calm, however each day I come home from work without the passports waiting for me in the mail I get a bit more impatient!!
It's crazy checking letter box everyday thou. What i learn from people about application sent to home office? ''It's depend on the case worker MOOD''

"brokenbeat" Give them till september ending. Then it's gonna be 3 months you recieved your COA. Accordding to what someone told me,she said Application doesn't come on the system till is with case worker. And sending COA letter doesn't me MY APPLICATION is with case worker.

My own calculation is 1 month for COA.
1 month for case worker.
1 month for royal mail

Equal to 3 months :)

Godson

Re: Waiting time is horrible

Post by Godson » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:53 am

vndpag wrote:Hello Everyone on this forum

I understood the frustration and the feeling while we are are waiting for RC. Everyday I am looking at calender that when it will turn three months to get my RC but looking at some cases I am bit more worried that I may wait bit longer then my expected time. My situation is I want to move from my current place and want to rent somewhere near where my wife currently working, my self I am travelling almost three hours for my work because I don't have any option until I get my documents in hand to look for job or ( transfer in London branch ) but neither I could move or change the Job because of current situation feel like stuck. Anyway this is my story and let see hope for the best and I wish you all the best for those people (Berber, Brokenbeat, ch1979) and others whose waiting for their RC.

I requesting everyone who applied or about to apply for RC Please share as much as your information on this forum.

Thank you.

Be calm brov. It's not easy to travel 3 hours. BUT you don't change or stop working where you are now. Please manage what you have now.

It's will be alright after you get RC.

It's ONE of those story we gonna tell our children :)

Godson

Post by Godson » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:06 am

ch1979 wrote:Here is my update!

Waiting for RC ...
It's may come first or second week of next month.

RC come within 3-4 months now :)

Newly Registered

Post by 00000 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:21 am

Godson wrote:

Waiting for RC ...

Hi all.
Pls i need help.
I apply for eea2, as cousin of eu.
Coa in setber 2010,
NO RC for 13months.
Letter send to H/office in aug 2011, NO reply.

Ken G
Newly Registered

Post by Ken G » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi all.
Pls i need help.
Coa in setber 2010,
NO RC for 13months.
Any particular reason why you are not continuing in your origional post?

tacka
Newly Registered

Post by tacka » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:36 pm

I am just another one who is waiting for RC... team August.

2/8/2011 Application received by UKBA
3/8/2011 CoA issued
5/8/2011 CoA delivered

Thought my case could be on a 'fast track' but apparently not!
I'd like to start planning on Xmas holidays but can't be 100% sure RC is issued by then, and rather not to request my passport back before that... well though I guess I'll have to before the flights get too expensive.

Godson

Post by Godson » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:50 pm

00000 wrote:
Godson wrote:

Waiting for RC ...

Hi all.
Pls i need help.
Coa in setber 2010,
NO RC for 13months.

Firstly why you didn't call them since? accordding to what is on the COA ? it's says WE WILL MAKE A DECISION ON THE APPLICATION AS SOON AS WE CAN AND, IN ANY EVENT,WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. or The rule does not apply to you?

Secondly if TRUELY your application is up to date? i don't see any reason they should hold it.

There most be something behind it.

Godson

Post by Godson » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:57 pm

tacka wrote:I am just another one who is waiting for RC... team August.

2/8/2011 Application received by UKBA
3/8/2011 CoA issued
5/8/2011 CoA delivered

Thought my case could be on a 'fast track' but apparently not!
I'd like to start planning on Xmas holidays but can't be 100% sure RC is issued by then, and rather not to request my passport back before that... well though I guess I'll have to before the flights get too expensive.
Firstly thanks for update! You're on the FAST TRACK as you said :D but you don't have to worry at all. Your RC on the way :D

If i'm in your shoe? I will plan my holiday and get ready for RC.

Dom3
Newly Registered

Post by Dom3 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi all,

I'm from July team and still waiting...

Time Scale:

15/07/2011----------Application sent to Liverpool
25/07/2011----------COA issued
03/08/2011----------COA arrived
??/??/20?? -----------RC waiting to come

Somebody from July received the RC?

Newly Registered

Post by 00000 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Godson wrote:
00000 wrote:
Godson wrote:

Waiting for RC ...

Hi all.
Pls i need help.
Coa in setber 2010,
NO RC for 13months.

Firstly why you didn't call them since? accordding to what is on the COA ? it's says WE WILL MAKE A DECISION ON THE APPLICATION AS SOON AS WE CAN AND, IN ANY EVENT,WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS. or The rule does not apply to you?

Secondly if TRUELY your application is up to date? i don't see any reason they should hold it.

There most be something behind it.
No reasons behind it.
After the 6 months rule,
calls to H/Office,NO reply.