ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa from Egypt

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nosah

Post by nosah » Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 am

please help how can i track my husband application in cairo? is just go to the website https://www.visainfoservices.com/Pages/ ... lcome_Page and then track your application?
I will always love you habiby

Applied for spouse visa 30 May
Ready for collection 16 Aug
Visa stamped 15 Aug

Thanks God

sherife
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by sherife » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:37 am

does any one know what the "Original academic reference" means in Arabic, I'm not sure what we should be asking for at the university where my wife got her degree.

Also, her degree was taught in English, but neither the transcript or the certificate state so.. should they?

The English test results take too long in both the British council and the AUC.

Any help from previous experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

laith2012

Post by laith2012 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:50 am

sherife wrote:does any one know what the "Original academic reference" means in Arabic, I'm not sure what we should be asking for at the university where my wife got her degree.

Also, her degree was taught in English, but neither the transcript or the certificate state so.. should they?

The English test results take too long in both the British council and the AUC.

Any help from previous experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks
your wife degree was in english so tell her to take IELTS in british council too and result is so quick . good luck

sherife
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by sherife » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:33 pm

Thanks laith2012.. do you think the "Degree taught in English" is not a safe bet? I can't find much info about it on here, most applicants seem to go for the test.

laith2012

Post by laith2012 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:39 pm

sherife wrote:Thanks laith2012.. do you think the "Degree taught in English" is not a safe bet? I can't find much info about it on here, most applicants seem to go for the test.
only british council in cairo provided by british embassy . they have announced that . i advice you to go with IELTS ITS BIT expensive more than ket but you can take it and result only two weeks . you ll waste about 4 month with ket .for more inf call british council 19789 .