ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent :::ILR appointment on 31 July and P60's missing

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Urgent :::ILR appointment on 31 July and P60's missing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:20 pm

I am in great fix now...I have an appointment on 31st July...

I asked HMRC to provide me the last 5 year tax history...they provided me the letter but it has only has 2009/10 and 2010/11 details only.. I called them straightaway and they said they don't have any record for 2007/08 and 2008/09...

Is there an alternate solution to provide documents for it..I do have payslips and corresponding bank statement showing the salary being paid for those years..will that suffice???

PS: I have asked my previous employer about them but he said he can only tell me on Monday whether he has with them or not??

please help!!!!!!

dadageer
Mood:

Post by dadageer » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 pm

That is strange! HMRC normally provide 10 years history even if you ask them for 2 years..I asked them for 5 years history and they sent me all 7 years history when I was in UK.

If you have P45 for that missing year then that will do as well.
Not all those who wander are lost...

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:41 pm

its strange for me too as well...I dont have P45 as well because i was with that company for 3 years ans its P60 for thefirst two years which they dont have

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:19 am

Hi

To be honest with you I just cant believe that HMRC is a shambolic department they dont really have any tax records for many people you're just among one of them I am really sorry to see that.

There isn't any other alternative that I could think of but any ways I would say that just stand your grounds stay confident and tell the CW confidently that, that's the reply you've got from the HMRC which just sounds so ridiculous any ways.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.