ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

do i need visa? anyone can advice pls..

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gagsgahra
- thin ice -

do i need visa? anyone can advice pls..

Post by gagsgahra » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 am

i have five year eea family permit issued in liverpool..uk resident card..can i travel with my wife to europe? or do i need visa? i am indian national and she is from czech republic....we are travelling to belgium for holidays..

bobobo

Re: do i need visa? anyone can advice pls..

Post by bobobo » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:21 am

If you are travelling with your spouse then you should be fine, however I would validate this on the Belgium embassy website. Most EEA countries are fine for you to travel without a visa as long as your spouse travels with you
gagsgahra wrote:i have five year eea family permit issued in liverpool..uk resident card..can i travel with my wife to europe? or do i need visa? i am indian national and she is from czech republic....we are travelling to belgium for holidays..

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 am

The only problem you may encounter is with airlines, so to avoid problems either check with the airlines if they will board you in or just apply for schengen visa. You should be able to get it in few days time.