ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

BEBELA
Newly Registered

Post by BEBELA » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:19 pm

DAZCAL wrote:
BEBELA wrote:Hi, I am new on this forum, my time line is:

Application sent: 07/12/2012
Received by UKBA: 10/12/2012
COA : 07/01/2013
Invitation for Marriage interview email received: 25/01/2013 and 30/01/2013
Marriage interview attended: 13/02/2013 Liverpool
RC: Waiting

The marriage interview was attended with my wife and lasted like 3hrs 20mins, it all went well and we were told that we will get our documents back in 10days, but we have not got anything back since that time.

We are planning to request our passport back because we plan to travel 1st week of April, but i want my RC stamped on my Passport bcos i could be careless with papers.

Please, we need experts advise in the house on what to do, how will can get in touch with UKBA and get our passport back asap. Thank you for your anticipated responses.
I sent the Liverpool office (LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) an email saying I needed to travel urgently for a death in the family (which is true). Within 4 days of sending that email, they sent me back all of my documents and issued me my RC inside my passport. My total wait time for the entire application process was less than a month and a half. If you are confident you properly sent in all of the correct and up-to-date documents, passed the interview, etc. then there is no harm in sending an email explaining why you need to travel and to send back the documents ASAP. Best of luck!
Hello House :D

I have got a good news today :D, i got my RC today

I got my RC stamped in my passport received today after requesting my wife's passport back 2 days ago, i sent another request yesterday requesting the Passport and I got a reply from UKBA that my documents had been sent yesterday quoting my Recorded delivery ref number.

I want to say thank you to everyone for the information shared on this forum and wish you all BEST OF LUCK AND SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION.

ccyrex
Newly Registered

eea refusal

Post by ccyrex » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:21 am

@Ravi
thanks for your suggestion dear.
i will try to convince her but i have not got the hearing date letter yet. so i am still waiting.
but if there was a review option why didn't my solicitor told me.i will talk to her about that if it is possible now so that we could give them her fresh payslip as it looks like just a matter of payslip nothing more.
thanks anyways but u should also consider this fact that UKBA some times are so rude. specially in my case if u c i have provided them all the things they need. how can a visa officer could be so irresponsible to lose them. or how can be he so rude to neglect the documents? some of the visa officers what i believe are shit
but anybody have any idea that how long this appeal process will take?

brascon
Newly Registered

Post by brascon » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:29 am

ravii wrote:Pride?I don't thing so because ukba is not personal with any one.ten of thousands application are pending before ukba and many more on their way to ukba and your application was one of them,mostly ukba is not your enemy.case workers are very lenient unless they found some thing wrong in the documents,may be some one in ukba missed your wifes pay slip but it does 't mean that they are against you.Secondly UKBA always try to avoid courts,if your solicitor explain ukba with politely the situation of your case then defiantly then will understand it.solicitors are sitting in their shops and you are their one of the costumer.i advice you to use your own brain and ask personal advice to any guru in this forum.use your own mind.
Thanks for your advise, i think these lawyers are just money making machine.

ideal13
Newly Registered

Post by ideal13 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:31 am

Hi!!First of all congrats on your RC!!!!!!well done

secondly, can i ask you, did you request your passport urgently ? and do I need to state the reason and show any prove as to why i need to my passport??

Thanks a lot
BEBELA wrote:
DAZCAL wrote:
BEBELA wrote:Hi, I am new on this forum, my time line is:

Application sent: 07/12/2012
Received by UKBA: 10/12/2012
COA : 07/01/2013
Invitation for Marriage interview email received: 25/01/2013 and 30/01/2013
Marriage interview attended: 13/02/2013 Liverpool
RC: Waiting

The marriage interview was attended with my wife and lasted like 3hrs 20mins, it all went well and we were told that we will get our documents back in 10days, but we have not got anything back since that time.

We are planning to request our passport back because we plan to travel 1st week of April, but i want my RC stamped on my Passport bcos i could be careless with papers.

Please, we need experts advise in the house on what to do, how will can get in touch with UKBA and get our passport back asap. Thank you for your anticipated responses.
I sent the Liverpool office (LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk) an email saying I needed to travel urgently for a death in the family (which is true). Within 4 days of sending that email, they sent me back all of my documents and issued me my RC inside my passport. My total wait time for the entire application process was less than a month and a half. If you are confident you properly sent in all of the correct and up-to-date documents, passed the interview, etc. then there is no harm in sending an email explaining why you need to travel and to send back the documents ASAP. Best of luck!
Hello House :D

I have got a good news today :D, i got my RC today

I got my RC stamped in my passport received today after requesting my wife's passport back 2 days ago, i sent another request yesterday requesting the Passport and I got a reply from UKBA that my documents had been sent yesterday quoting my Recorded delivery ref number.

I want to say thank you to everyone for the information shared on this forum and wish you all BEST OF LUCK AND SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION.

beach_goddess
Newly Registered

Post by beach_goddess » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Am I the only October applicant left without their RC's? Seems like Dec and Jan already getting theirs and I have not got mine. I applied on 8 October 2012 and got my COA pretty quickly after that with right to work! Why is it taking sooo long!

keloid

Post by keloid » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:30 pm

beach_goddess wrote:Am I the only October applicant left without their RC's? Seems like Dec and Jan already getting theirs and I have not got mine. I applied on 8 October 2012 and got my COA pretty quickly after that with right to work! Why is it taking sooo long!
September applicant and without RC.

Now into the 7th month.

ideal13
Newly Registered

Post by ideal13 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:31 pm

beach_goddess wrote:Am I the only October applicant left without their RC's? Seems like Dec and Jan already getting theirs and I have not got mine. I applied on 8 October 2012 and got my COA pretty quickly after that with right to work! Why is it taking sooo long!
Hey! no worries, you are not alone:)
I am waiting since 27 September.
Really dont get them. so annoyed. Loosing my job because of that

beach_goddess
Newly Registered

Post by beach_goddess » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Seems so strange! I wonder if it depends on which caseworker we get allocated and depending on how busy they are...

So have you had no luck with chasing them about 6 months rule?

ideal13
Newly Registered

Post by ideal13 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:35 pm

beach_goddess wrote:Seems so strange! I wonder if it depends on which caseworker we get allocated and depending on how busy they are...

So have you had no luck with chasing them about 6 months rule?
I am more than sure, we just were unlucky with the case worker....

I already involved my MP, because I got quite an important job starting in April and so my MP actually sent an urgent request to the HO. However, nearly 2 weeks passed, and they ignor my MP urgent request. How rude is that?

btkakisim
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by btkakisim » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:39 pm

[quote]Am I the only October applicant left without their RC's? Seems like Dec and Jan already getting theirs and I have not got mine. I applied on 8 October 2012 and got my COA pretty quickly after that with right to work! Why is it taking sooo long![/quote]

September applicant and without RC.[/quote]

waiting since 24 september. received coa 15 october :( i send a letter today. didn't want my passport back but just wanted to know if they still have it or lost it :(

ideal13
Newly Registered

Post by ideal13 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm

btkakisim wrote:
Am I the only October applicant left without their RC's? Seems like Dec and Jan already getting theirs and I have not got mine. I applied on 8 October 2012 and got my COA pretty quickly after that with right to work! Why is it taking sooo long!
September applicant and without RC.

waiting since 24 september. received coa 15 october :( i send a letter today. didn't want my passport back but just wanted to know if they still have it or lost it :([/quote]

Hey,

I did the same sent them like 4 email... they never respond... sorry
I honestly tried everything to get at least some response. Will go to my MP again tomorrow or on Saturday, may be he has an idea...

dcruz

Post by dcruz » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:49 pm

U r not alone, I am also October applicant, don't understand wht to do, I have tried everything except contacting MP.

ideal13
Newly Registered

Post by ideal13 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Guys,

I see a pattern in our cases,
we all applied either at the end of September or the beginning of October.

May be we all have the same "hard-working" case worker...

Ishy

October as well

Post by Ishy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:54 pm

I am also an October applicant. I think the previous comments about casworker is also right. But who knows how they are orginised. Some people got theirs in February when they applied in January.

I am sure everyone applying is delivering their applications with every piece of information their require. How on earth can they explain that some people take up to 5-6-7 months and others just 1 or 2?

This isn't right. Uk is proably the only one country where I have seen people respecting the queues and get their turn everywhere you go... Buses, any other applications... It is and always have been first come first serve. What kind of examples are they giving.

You can say that this depends on applications, but everyone's right remain the same. If they forgot to add some documents, Does that mean that their application should go at the bottom of the queue? Or should you try to contact that person and ask them to probide these documents.

I am gonna stop there, cause I am really annoyed with that process.

Document sent: 22nd Oct 2012
UKBA Received: 23rd Oct 2012
COA sent: 30th Oct 2012
COA sent: 31th Oct 2012
RC issue and received:???

ideal13
Newly Registered

Re: October as well

Post by ideal13 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Ishy wrote:
I am also an October applicant. I think the previous comments about casworker is also right. But who knows how they are orginised. Some people got theirs in February when they applied in January.

I am sure everyone applying is delivering their applications with every piece of information their require. How on earth can they explain that some people take up to 5-6-7 months and others just 1 or 2?

This isn't right. Uk is proably the only one country where I have seen people respecting the queues and get their turn everywhere you go... Buses, any other applications... It is and always have been first come first serve. What kind of examples are they giving.

You can say that this depends on applications, but everyone's right remain the same. If they forgot to add some documents, Does that mean that their application should go at the bottom of the queue? Or should you try to contact that person and ask them to probide these documents.

Completely agree with you. I always respected and loved this country for its fairness, but now after this experience with the HOme office, I am so sad honestly...

btkakisim
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by btkakisim » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:22 pm

guys can you see your officer's name at the end of your letter? just asking. not trying to point out some one. please do not share here.

ElMa
Newly Registered

Post by ElMa » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Yesterday my friend received her RC. She has been waiting for it since 8th August, almost 7 months... HO sent it to her old address although she had noticed them about her new one several times (by phone, email, post)...
Good luck to everybody who is waiting!

ideal13
Newly Registered

Re: October as well

Post by ideal13 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Ishy wrote:

Completely agree with you. I always respected and loved this country for its fairness, but now after this experience with the HOme office, I am so sad honestly...

Ishy

Post by Ishy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:29 pm

btkakisim wrote:guys can you see your officer's name at the end of your letter? just asking. not trying to point out some one. please do not share here.
Yes, I can see a signature form someone from the Data Proc Team in Liverpool. But I don't think that this person will be your caseworker.

londonman

Post by londonman » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:46 pm

I am another who applied in October (20th to be more exact). I received my COA in 12 days so I thought that this time the process was going to be faster. I applied in March 2012 but the ****ts lost our passports and they took more than 3 months to send me a letter saying "sorry but you havent sent proof of ID as we didnt received any ID/passport". Can you believe that? Its madness. I was complaining a lot of times till I received my lost passports in Aug 2012. I sent them this time all my complains, letter of MP and all my docs again but still waiting. As I see, a lot of people who is requesting their passports back is getting the RC so I think I will do the same in the next few days.
GOOD LUCK to everyone!

beach_goddess
Newly Registered

Post by beach_goddess » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:53 pm

I requested passports back in January but that did not speed up my RC so I think it is not totally applicable to everyone and I applied 8 October:)

londonman

Post by londonman » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:27 pm

beach_goddess wrote:I requested passports back in January but that did not speed up my RC so I think it is not totally applicable to everyone and I applied 8 October:)
Well, I think January was kinda early as it was only 2 months at that time. We are now in March so it has been almost five months by now. Anyway, let's see what happens.

Cheers

ahmad_785

Post by ahmad_785 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:11 pm

don't worry we are all in the same boat of Oct i am feeling a bit nervous my wife's sister wedding is in April 21 and my in laws want me their and 6 months are completing on 4 April hoping to hear from home office really soon.....
hmmmmm

i forgot my SIGNATURE :)

Ishy

Post by Ishy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:15 am

londonman wrote:
I am another who applied in October (20th to be more exact). I received my COA in 12 days so I thought that this time the process was going to be faster. I applied in March 2012 but the ****ts lost our passports and they took more than 3 months to send me a letter saying "sorry but you havent sent proof of ID as we didnt received any ID/passport". Can you believe that? Its madness. I was complaining a lot of times till I received my lost passports in Aug 2012. I sent them this time all my complains, letter of MP and all my docs again but still waiting. As I see, a lot of people who is requesting their passports back is getting the RC so I think I will do the same in the next few days.
GOOD LUCK to everyone!

I applied also on 20th October. I received my COA within 10 days, so I thought they will deliver the RC quickly as well. Anyway, It been nearly 5 months so I decided to ask them for my passport back. I need to travel in April and can't take the risk of not having my passport. We will see what happen...

EEA2 sent: 22nd Oct 2012
EEA2 Received: 23rd Oct 2012
COA Received: 30th Oct 2012

Dz.man
Newly Registered

Post by Dz.man » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:05 am

Application sent 7th OCT Recieved by HO 8th OCT
COA Recieved 14 OCT
RC :????? ! Waiting
Its seems that Sending Human to the space is much more eassy than have straight forward decesion about my application .
Anyway im wotking and getting good wage so not big stress on me however ones this 6 months will end soon i will start to call them 100 time /day contact with MP and even court if possible .
The UKBA Is the worst experience for me in Uk its has no relation with checking the application they doing all this in purpose because alot of applicant when they recieve the RC they realise that It was stamped on passport few months ago anyway we are patient people and step by step we will get our normal full riggts in Uk God bless the Queen