ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:43 am

sammi1111 wrote:i m realy stressed.dnt know what to do? as it was'nt my mistake n even caseworker supposed to ask to see original passport but he never ask n rejected straight away my eea2...do u know any1 who got review eea2 after refusal ?will they review if i send original passport of my eu wife with same docs??
Fresh application is the best in your situation, review can take longer time and your request for reconsideration might not be positive because your solicitors gave you wrong advice to apply for eea2 without original valid id. Make sure you make necessary correction and all original documents must be included in your application. It doesn't matter whether you have valid visa or not provided your passport still valid. Good luck with your new application.

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 am

My Timeline is:

EEA1 & EEA2 sent: 14/05/13
Received by UKBA: 15/05/13
COA (with right to work)received: 23/05/13 dated 20/05/13

EEA1 RC received: 15/07/13 dated 05/07/13
EEA2 RC????

Does anybody know if it is normal for EEA1 to be sent separately??
And how long they take to issue the EEA2 RC after sending the EEA1?

Cheers

bonita

Post by bonita » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:37 am

Hello, can some1 respond to me please. Who can I send send the message to about my sister's application. Thank you

ja2wadpk
Newly Registered

Post by ja2wadpk » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:10 pm

edumlo wrote:My Timeline is:

EEA2 RC????

Cheers

Yes it is ... But preferably send both together.
but make sure you send EEA1 first

in my case they sent RC after 2 months, once my wife got her RC.(EEA1)

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Cheers mate, and what was your timeline?
ja2wadpk wrote:
edumlo wrote:My Timeline is:

EEA2 RC????

Cheers

Yes it is ... But preferably send both together.
but make sure you send EEA1 first

in my case they sent RC after 2 months, once my wife got her RC.(EEA1)

Babz
Member of Standing

RC Received Today

Post by Babz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:21 am

I wish to inform all that my RC was delivered today. My brother just gave me a ring...Will give you the complete sequence of events over the weekend...
Thus it took HO 7 weeks to process my application. Seems their service is improving.

So my advice to those waiting for appeal...REAPPLY! REAPPLY!! REAPPLY!!!

bonita

Post by bonita » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:35 am

I sent a message to kathryn Elliott but but she's not replied

khokhar1
Newly Registered

interview

Post by khokhar1 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:43 am

hi

i receive a latter for interview today from home office is there anyone who wants to help me with that??

thanks

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Hello guys
I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a friend who needs advice
She applied for EEA2

Application sent 5/4/13
COA: Received 23/4/13
RC: still waiting

Today she received a letter from Liverpool asking them to come for interview on the 7/8/13

Pls can someone share if they've had similar experience. Your response will be very appreciated
Thank you

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:40 pm

eea2. send on nov1 2012
refused 2 july 2013 .reason. did'nt provide original passport of my wife eu.

submitting new application as my visa expired and ho kept my passport ..
guys can sum1 tell me as i seen on few websites that when u submit new application after refusal they surely call you for interview? is it necasry or if you provide them all docs then they dont call you for interview? please assist any1???
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

kulemeg
Newly Registered

funny one

Post by kulemeg » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm

EEA2 applied 22/11/12
COA received week later but with no right to work ( did not bother us , as my wife was pregnant at that time )
straightforward husband and wife with no kids or other family members application rejected after more than 7 months ( I have suspicion that they were deliberately dragging their feet in order to force us to pay or new fee or appeal ) - the best part was their explanation why they refused wife's RC - they stated that I have proved that I pay regular taxes and have regular work related income as a self-employed person but I have not shown any economic activity therefore RC got refused.... I'd like to see the clever and bright fella who actually decided our application. Anyway I got seriously upset, even more so when I realised they were about to start charging EEA related fee ( and my suspicion is that is exactly why they tried to do what they did ) so wrote them a letter asking to reconsider or reapply stating that if work related income and more than 10 years of paying taxes is not a sign of economic activity I would like them to tell me what in their opinion is. Also in no uncertain terms I explained that my wife is most definitely not making any plans to leave the country and as she is about to give birth any day nor she has it in mind for foreseeable future . 3 days later we got new COA with right to work so I think someone with bit of brain looked into it ( last day before they started charging for it ) and I hope we can finally get her RC in few months time - or I might be dreaming yet again as with UKBA or whatever they 're called these days nothing will ever surprise me :roll: :roll: :roll:

Imshzd

Re: funny one

Post by Imshzd » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:55 pm

kulemeg wrote:EEA2 applied 22/11/12
COA received week later but with no right to work ( did not bother us , as my wife was pregnant at that time )
straightforward husband and wife with no kids or other family members application rejected after more than 7 months ( I have suspicion that they were deliberately dragging their feet in order to force us to pay or new fee or appeal ) - the best part was their explanation why they refused wife's RC - they stated that I have proved that I pay regular taxes and have regular work related income as a self-employed person but I have not shown any economic activity therefore RC got refused.... I'd like to see the clever and bright fella who actually decided our application. Anyway I got seriously upset, even more so when I realised they were about to start charging EEA related fee ( and my suspicion is that is exactly why they tried to do what they did ) so wrote them a letter asking to reconsider or reapply stating that if work related income and more than 10 years of paying taxes is not a sign of economic activity I would like them to tell me what in their opinion is. Also in no uncertain terms I explained that my wife is most definitely not making any plans to leave the country and as she is about to give birth any day nor she has it in mind for foreseeable future . 3 days later we got new COA with right to work so I think someone with bit of brain looked into it ( last day before they started charging for it ) and I hope we can finally get her RC in few months time - or I might be dreaming yet again as with UKBA or whatever they 're called these days nothing will ever surprise me :roll: :roll: :roll:

Simple paying tax or NI does not means that the person is an economically active.

You can solve this issue by sending sell and purchase receipts,bank transactions which proofs that the person is an economically active in the society.

Your refusal reason is totally non professionalism.

bonita

Post by bonita » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:17 pm

hi all, please can any1 reply to my message/ i have sent a message to kathryn elliot on the behalf of my sister but no one has replied since yesterday. i thought when you sent the message concerning the application they reply asap. who else can i contact

bonita

Post by bonita » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:57 pm

marje clarke or kathryn elliot

shineangel

Re: RC Received Today

Post by shineangel » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Babz wrote:I wish to inform all that my RC was delivered today. My brother just gave me a ring...Will give you the complete sequence of events over the weekend...
Thus it took HO 7 weeks to process my application. Seems their service is improving.

So my advice to those waiting for appeal...REAPPLY! REAPPLY!! REAPPLY!!!
Congratulations babz I'm happy to hear good news about your rc . I would have reapply also but got letter today to submit our bundles by 07/08/13 and I think decision will be taking shortly after this deadline for submission paper hearing. My application was simply refused because of proxy marriage and recent Coi report on ukba website about marriage in my country of origin confirm validity of proxy marriage in my country. It's a straightforward case as we have 100% proof to win this appeal may God help us. Anyone with similar issues please share your experiences as regards your appeal.

kulemeg
Newly Registered

Re: funny one

Post by kulemeg » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:19 am

Imshzd wrote:
kulemeg wrote:EEA2 applied 22/11/12

Simple paying tax or NI does not means that the person is an economically active.

You can solve this issue by sending sell and purchase receipts,bank transactions which proofs that the person is an economically active in the society.

Your refusal reason is totally non professionalism.

Imshzd I would kind of understand that if only what I sent was NI or tax payments, but I sent 7 or 8 years of full tax return print out, complete with all expenses and income , my london taxi licence, black cab hire and repayments, taxi insurance for good few months and a covering letter explaining why I do not need an accountant or a business account, garage receipts etc... First so called UKBA wouldn't spot that my wife is in fact my wife, therefore providing she wanted she would be allowed to work, then 7 months later after agreeing that I have " work related income and pay tax from it " they still wanted to see some signs of economic activity. So I'm still waiting for their explanation what exactly in their opinion is being economically active as clearly being london black cab driver is not the case.
Last edited by kulemeg on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

yemco
Nigeria

Re: RC Received Today

Post by yemco » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:31 am

[quote="Babz"]I wish to inform all that my RC was delivered today. My brother just gave me a ring...Will give you the complete sequence of events over the weekend...

So my advice to those waiting for appeal...REAPPLY! REAPPLY!! REAPPLY!!![

Congratulations after a long wait.

Getlucky8
Newly Registered

Post by Getlucky8 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Just wanna thank everyone here for the help. I got my EEA2 last week. Mine is a very straightforward case.

My Timeline is:

EEA2 sent: 13/05/13
Received by UKBA: 14/05/13
COA (with right to work) received: 17/05/13 dated 15/05/13

RC received: 03/07/13 dated 11/07/13 :lol:

fionajojo416
Newly Registered

Got my eea2 visa after 2 months!!! :D

Post by fionajojo416 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:16 pm

I got my EEA2 visa after only 2 months processing time!

Application sent to HO: 15.05.2013
EEA2 visa and all documents received by me: 17.07.2013

The main reason is because I need my passport urgently so I sent HO an E-mail for returning my passport without withdrawing application. So they gave me back my passport with a new 5-year eea2 visa after 2 months!

There's a question I wanna ask, is it only a visa on the passport, or I should also expect a card or something? Coz I used to have a psw resident card, but now it's only a visa page on passport. So I kind of confused.

Many Thanks!

Fiona

khokhar1
Newly Registered

There is no one to reply

Post by khokhar1 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Hi everyone I was just thinking that people who got there RC after interview they dont bother to reply...and I was right no one replied athanks for ur help....

sammi1111

Re: There is no one to reply

Post by sammi1111 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:05 pm

hi guys just need honest asnwer and help if anybody knows about it ..

im gonna apply again for eea2 after refusal. i was non eu student in uk and worked full time more then my visa requirement during term time even so if i send my own payslips along with my eu wife coz we used to work togeather then will HO refused me that why i was working more then permitted hours in my visa or its fine to send my payslips to prove that we both worked togeather in 2012 ?? what do u think urgent answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

edumlo

Re: There is no one to reply

Post by edumlo » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:28 pm

sammi1111 wrote:hi guys just need honest asnwer and help if anybody knows about it ..

im gonna apply again for eea2 after refusal. i was non eu student in uk and worked full time more then my visa requirement during term time even so if i send my own payslips along with my eu wife coz we used to work togeather then will HO refused me that why i was working more then permitted hours in my visa or its fine to send my payslips to prove that we both worked togeather in 2012 ?? what do u think urgent answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You only need to submit her payslips, she is the one that needs to be exercising treaty rights not you, only send the latest ones, no older than 03 months. Only hers not yours.

bonita

Post by bonita » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:20 pm

So no one will reply to my question

khokhar1
Newly Registered

bonita

Post by khokhar1 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:17 am

you r right no one will reply u.... bcoz they got there rc you send email to merje she will reply....

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 am

bonita wrote:marje clarke or kathryn elliot
I suppose applicants should contact marje clarke directly using full name and coa ref number and be precise about your enquiry.