ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Potential Fraudulent Immigration Application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mrkoma2012

Post by mrkoma2012 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Obie wrote:From further reading, and having obtained a clearer picture of your case than before, it has become clearer to me, that given the circumstances of your ex girl friend's case, it is highly unlikely that they will require anything from you. It will prima facie appear unduly harsh for the authorities to require her to do so.

Given the circumstance of the case, and the welfare of a minor child, whose best interest the UKBA and social service are meant to take into consideration, the chances are UKBA will be required to assist, from records held about you, to register the child under section 3 (2) of the act, to prevent him facing destitution and possible hardship overseas.

In those circumstance, no removal may be contemplated until this process is concluded

Interesting point. I am unaware of the angle she is pursuing and thus cannot say much.

If, she doesn't have the required documents before their 6months visitors permit expires...what is the likely outcome?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 pm

I think the social service will find a competent adviser to assist her.

They will just be fine, I believe. They are in safe hands. There is no reason for you to get anxious.

At least you have managed to get rid of them from your house. What they get up to next, is not strictly speaking you primary concern.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

mrkoma2012

Post by mrkoma2012 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Obie wrote:I think the social service will find a competent adviser to assist her.

They will just be fine, I believe. They are in safe hands. There is no reason for you to get anxious.

At least you have managed to get rid of them from your house. What they get up to next, is not strictly speaking you primary concern.
Is it feasible to contest a DV case.....it may affect my future plans becoming a teacher

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Trying to get your ex deported is unlikely to help you to get her to retract the case. Based on what's been said, the PNC information will not be removed and yes, I'd expect the Cheif Police Officer to disclose the domestic violence allegation on an enhanced DBS certificate should you go for a job with children and or vulnerable adults. At which point, you could explain your side of the story.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 pm

If police released you, and said no further steps will be taken, then I see no reason for the need to contest a DV case.

I may be wrong, but it appears that the only person that OP seem to care about is himself.

Worried about getting his ex girlfriend and son out of the country, driving them out his home, into destitution in a foreign country, then when social services offered to help, he wants to see him. The same son he drove out his home. Worried about his son acquiring British Citizenship, as this will facilitate the mother's stay in this country. Failing to give any consideration to the benefit that this will confer on his son. To whom he has both legal and moral obligations to love and provide the best for.
Now he is worried about his teaching career.
Wanting to give british children an education, he is doing his utmost best, to prevent his son getting. Says a lot about this individual.

I am not sure people on this forum will be inclined to assist you in pursuing any steps, that will be to your son's detriment.

Little surprise that his girlfriend decided to pursue such drastic step. Provided of course the allegations were fabricated.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Indeed, perhaps their imposition was a burden on the OPs lifestyle.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

wolex
Newly Registered

New test to be taken.

Post by wolex » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Hello,
Just wondering about the new test being introduced by October 28th,does it mean everyone has to do this just like life in UK test?even if one speaks English? Or are they still planning to explain it better
Thanks.

Amber
Mood:

Re: New test to be taken.

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:28 pm

wolex wrote:Hello,
Just wondering about the new test being introduced by October 28th,does it mean everyone has to do this just like life in UK test?even if one speaks English? Or are they still planning to explain it better
Thanks.
Continue in your other thread.

mrkoma2012

Post by mrkoma2012 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 am

Obie wrote:I think the social service will find a competent adviser to assist her.

If she doesnt have the original copy of the child's birth certificate will this affect the application?

mrkoma2012

Post by mrkoma2012 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Obie wrote:If police released you, and said no further steps will be taken, then I see no reason for the need to contest a DV case.

I may be wrong, but it appears that the only person that OP seem to care about is himself.

Worried about getting his ex girlfriend and son out of the country, driving them out his home, into destitution in a foreign country, then when social services offered to help, he wants to see him. The same son he drove out his home. Worried about his son acquiring British Citizenship, as this will facilitate the mother's stay in this country. Failing to give any consideration to the benefit that this will confer on his son. To whom he has both legal and moral obligations to love and provide the best for.
Now he is worried about his teaching career.
Wanting to give british children an education, he is doing his utmost best, to prevent his son getting. Says a lot about this individual.

I am not sure people on this forum will be inclined to assist you in pursuing any steps, that will be to your son's detriment.

Little surprise that his girlfriend decided to pursue such drastic step. Provided of course the allegations were fabricated.

Making assumptions based on any pre-conceived ideas in not right.

I have very right to be concerned about my son...If not I won't be bothered to seek advice on this forum.

How would you react if sponsored your child's visit (he is a minor, hence cannot fly on his own), then his mother (an ex-girlfriend even before the trip) is adamant that she doesn't want to return her native country. Fabricated a series of lies to back up her claim, even getting you arrested for a crime you didn't commit.

She was previously removed from the UK, was apparently pregnant (as a result of a fling).And ever since, the child has been born i have been doing my parental responsibilities. We agreed that the child comes over to know his father and family members better, she now demands to stay.

I never kicked her out, she left on her own accord with the child due to my refusal to her new demands.

Now, she is hell bent on remaining in the UK and currently seeking any avenue to do so.

As for the child's education, i have always ensured he attends the best school paying through the nose for a private German run nursery in their native country

All, i have to show all in the name of been a good parent is a criminal record and taken for a fool.

Please, i am not here for any sympathy or judgement... all i need is useful advise simple!!!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 pm

I was not making any assumption. I was merely forming a legitimate view from the totality of your post.

I have not got much concern about you and your girlfriend or ex-girlfriend or fling. I am most concerned about the young child. In her attempt to punish you and your attempt at revenge, not much regards has been given to the potential consequences on the child.

I am doutful or unsure of your true intentions. I fell incredibly uncomfortable providing advice that could potentially undermine the welfare of a minor child.

I see no obvious distinction between a child concieved as a result of a fling and one concieved in wedlock. I believe both deserve to be loved and cared for. Both parents are responsible for the consequence and product of the fling, and not the child.

Not sure exactly what you need advice for. This woman came to the UK freely without your support. It may be a difficult concept for you to grasp, but she has the right to decide when she will leave, subject to her meeting the requirements of the immigration rules. This is to do with her and the authorities, and has nothing to do with you.

It may help if you try to understand why she does not want to go back.

The police have released you without charges. Surely, you will not be of any use to her in regards to Domestic Violence. As for criminal record, none exist. Its all in your head. The fact that no further action was taken speaks volume. In any event, you cant blame that on your son. He is an innocent bystander.

mrkoma2012

Post by mrkoma2012 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:49 am

Obie wrote:I was not making any assumption. I was merely forming a legitimate view from the totality of your post.

I have not got much concern about you and your girlfriend or ex-girlfriend or fling. I am most concerned about the young child. In her attempt to punish you and your attempt at revenge, not much regards has been given to the potential consequences on the child.

I am doutful or unsure of your true intentions. I fell incredibly uncomfortable providing advice that could potentially undermine the welfare of a minor child.

I see no obvious distinction between a child concieved as a result of a fling and one concieved in wedlock. I believe both deserve to be loved and cared for. Both parents are responsible for the consequence and product of the fling, and not the child.

Not sure exactly what you need advice for. This woman came to the UK freely without your support. It may be a difficult concept for you to grasp, but she has the right to decide when she will leave, subject to her meeting the requirements of the immigration rules. This is to do with her and the authorities, and has nothing to do with you.

It may help if you try to understand why she does not want to go back.

The police have released you without charges. Surely, you will not be of any use to her in regards to Domestic Violence. As for criminal record, none exist. Its all in your head. The fact that no further action was taken speaks volume. In any event, you cant blame that on your son. He is an innocent bystander.
Rightly said, its her right to decide when she will leave.

I sponsored the entire visit based on an agreement. As i said earlier, she was removed from the UK few years ago. Saw this as her chance to be allowed in to the country and dragging an innocent child to achieve her aims.

As for the reason of not returning it is beyond my comprehension but all i know prior to the visit based is that she was studying, in a relationship and was getting all the support needed for the child.

Now, the issue is the welfare of my child embroiled in this mess. How do i help this boy??

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:43 am

Well we have explained how you can help your son, if you choose to, but that does not seem to appeal much to you at present, as your primary focus is on getting her out.
That is beyond anyones control on this forum.

I understand there might have been an agreement which was broken, and in an ideal world people should not go behind their agreement, but your failure to handle it properly, by adopting a non compromising heavy handed approach could result in you not being able to see your son for a long time, nevermind being able to help him in any practical ways, in the short time.

I could only advise that you take the initiative and register your child, as you seem to have the evidence necessary. In the long run, it will be beneficial to him. You dont have to give the passport to the mother.

I wish you all the best mate.

krazydude
Member of Standing

Post by krazydude » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:10 pm

If you knew that she was removed from UK a few years ago, why did you then sponsor her trip ? Did you not think that a person whose past history and behavior is known to you would try to pull something to get her to stay in the UK given the opportunity. ?

You say you paid through the nose for a German nursery in your country for your child's education, if so, then why did you not buy a air-ticket, get a visa (if you needed one), go to Namibia and get your child a travel visa to travel back to UK with you considering the child is a minor and your son. Were you to busy too do this ? Surely you could afford the trip.

I would be concerned about the child being with such a person who can use such devious tactics (supposedly) as mentioned in your first post against the child's biological dad.

mrkoma2012

Post by mrkoma2012 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:22 pm

krazydude wrote:If you knew that she was removed from UK a few years ago, why did you then sponsor her trip ? Did you not think that a person whose past history and behavior is known to you would try to pull something to get her to stay in the UK given the opportunity. ?

You say you paid through the nose for a German nursery in your country for your child's education, if so, then why did you not buy a air-ticket, get a visa (if you needed one), go to Namibia and get your child a travel visa to travel back to UK with you considering the child is a minor and your son. Were you to busy too do this ? Surely you could afford the trip.

I would be concerned about the child being with such a person who can use such devious tactics (supposedly) as mentioned in your first post against the child's biological dad.

Sometimes, you hope or think an individual has learnt from any previous mistakes. Guess,i have learnt the hard way never to use sentiments in my decision making.

I am even unaware of the current location of the child and even if i was informed very wary of the mother's actions or intentions.