ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Rate of Pay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lcpjason
Newly Registered

Current Rate of Pay

Post by lcpjason » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:14 am

4 boxes at the end of page 11 SET (O):

- Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice– hourly rate or annual salary)

- Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice Per annum– hourly rate or annual salary)

- Number of hours this salary is based on

- Number of weekly hours

1. Are this supposed to be rates and hours based on COP or my own rates and hours?

2. What number of hours COP are based on? It seems to be 39 hours a week, right?

3. If my hours are 40 a week while COP are 39 hours, is there any calculations to proof my pay is above the COP standards?

Many thanks in advance.

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:24 am

If you are paid annual salary then you need to leave hourly rate as blank .
If your salary is well above the rate mentioned then you shouldn't worry about it.

lcpjason
Newly Registered

Post by lcpjason » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:54 am

hi dk2011, thanks for reply.

It is stated on the form:

"You must complete ALL four of the boxes below if you are applying as a Work Permit Holder; a Tier 2 (General) or a Tier 2
(Intra Company Transfer) Migrant – (Your employer will be able to provide you with these details)"

Hence, I guess I need to fill all of them?

and the items mentioned "Current rate of Pay (as stated in the Codes of Practice"
As stated in the Codes of Practice, does that means it is not my salary they required?