ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent ILR Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tier2ilr

Urgent ILR Questions

Post by tier2ilr » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Request to admin not to mix this post with any previous post as these are different queries and i am still waiting the response from someone. Thanks

Hi

Time Line:

Date of Tier 2 Visa Granted : 29th Nov 2012
Date of Arrival of Main Applicant, Spouse and 1 Kid : 2nd Dec 2012
First Job Started With NHS Trust : 10th Dec 2012
Main Applicant Maternity Leave Start Date : 1st October 2013
Main Applicant Maternity Leave End Date : 30th March 2014
(During Maternity Applicant remain in UK)

Applied for another Job with another NHS trust & Visa granted for 2nd Job on:3rd Feb 2015
COS Joining Date for 2nd Job Start Date was 1st March 2015
Left 1st Job as per 3 months Notice : 6th March 2015
Joined 2nd Job on : 16 March 2015

As you can see i worked 6 days more after new COS joining date. Does it create any issue?

2nd Visa Valid till: 28 Nov 2018

Dependent and Main applicant spend time together in UK.

My First Job was under Shortage occupation List while 2nd job was not.

My Queries:

1) During Maternity Leave 2 months full salary given then 2 months half salary then 1 month a little less and last month just the statutory Maternity leave Salary given. Is it OK or any issues can get raised for less salary during Maternity ?

2)Received 2nd Job visa on 3rd Feb 2015 and still worked for 1st employer to complete 3 months Notice is that OK?

3)I have all P-60 but the P-60 of 2014-15 is not covering 1st job salary received as its just covers 1 month of New job salary what document should i get from 1st employer stating that i worked 11 months with Them as that 11 months P-60 is not with me?What should i do?

4) I have printout of all P-60? does it need to be signed by NHS trust ? Who will sign it HR or payroll?

5) Do i need any letter from 1st employer showing Paid Maternity leave?

6)Do i need any other letter from 1st employer for ILR?

7) How many months Payslips i have to show to Home office?

8 ) How many months Bank statements i need to show?

9) What are the possible acceptable cohabitation documents for Spouse we need to show?

Please respond Urgently as i have booked my premium appointment.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent ILR Questions

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Please, follow the forum rules and keep ALL your ILR queries in your existing topic. When someone is available and willing to offer advice, I am sure they will.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/queries-tier ... l#p1572084

See also Multiple Topics/Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.