ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

July RCoS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UKTier2June2018
India

July RCoS

Post by UKTier2June2018 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:57 am

With the July RCoS submission deadline today, any analysis on what the potential cutoff might be? My personal view is that doctors and nurses consume about 1/3 of the spaces every month which is equivalent of the number of applicants for 2 buckets roughly so would hopefully to see points drop to at least 50 or lower

blitzkrieg333

Re: July RCoS

Post by blitzkrieg333 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:07 am

UKTier2June2018 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:57 am
With the July RCoS submission deadline today, any analysis on what the potential cutoff might be? My personal view is that doctors and nurses consume about 1/3 of the spaces every month which is equivalent of the number of applicants for 2 buckets roughly so would hopefully to see points drop to at least 50 or lower
I did a rough analysis based on the data sought by someone from the Home Office under Right to Information process. The analysis was based on the data from Feb to April this year. I believe doctors and nurses take up 700-800 RCoS every month, which you rightly said should be enough to fill up 2 salary buckets.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: July RCoS

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:41 am

The July RCoS thread will be opened on 9th or 10th July. Can members please be patient till then to avoid this topic becoming unbearably long before the 11th with everyone simply guessing.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.