ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying For Ankara Agreement Visa Self- Employment (ECAA) in UK-Please urgent help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ella2
Newly Registered

Applying For Ankara Agreement Visa Self- Employment (ECAA) in UK-Please urgent help

Post by ella2 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Hi all,

I am in UK (came with a tourıst vısa from Turkey) and applying for the Ankara Self-Employment Vısa. I have all my documents with me, my lawyer said I do not have to translate my bank and SGK document from Turkey (as they are ın Turkısh) to Englısh. However rest of the documents are in English or translated from Turkısh to Englısh already. However another lawyer said these two documents (SGK and bank statement) have to be ın Englısh too otherwise my visa application would be rejected. Can you please advise me, as ıf I translate all these documents they wıll cost me a lot. And my lawyer says we have not been translating them at all. Two opinions - so I am so confused.

Thank yo so much ın advance for your responses.
Ella

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Applying For Ankara Agreement Visa Self- Employment (ECAA) in UK-Please urgent help

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:26 pm

Thought you had ilr and were applying for British citizenship earlier this year??

british-citizenship/british-citizenship ... l#p1774982
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ella2
Newly Registered

Re: Applying For Ankara Agreement Visa Self- Employment (ECAA) in UK-Please urgent help

Post by ella2 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi CR001- that's right. I had my British passport already:))) Thanks to this forum and all the help.

It is actually for my sister, rather than writing it long my sister, I took as mine. And her English is not that good so I am looking after the answer. Thanks. Do you have any idea regarding my question?

Thanks