ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TI ENT INTERVIEW DONE WORST NEED HELP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

riaz230

TI ENT INTERVIEW DONE WORST NEED HELP

Post by riaz230 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:50 am

hi
i have applied for t1 ent extension on dec 17 interview on 3 apr 19 which was very bed, my ten years are completing in sep 19, please guide me what i can do now to secure my 10 years route as i have only 5 months left in ten yeas. need help from seniors

riaz230

Re: TI ENT INTERVIEW DONE WORST NEED HELP

Post by riaz230 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:17 pm

if i vary application through SEt(O) category "other purposes not covered by other application forms" how much time i can gain through this category advice need from seniors

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:29 pm

riaz230 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:17 pm
if i vary application through SEt(O) category "other purposes not covered by other application forms" how much time i can gain through this category advice need from seniors
You won't gain any as you don't hold a qualifying visa to use the "other" option, ie ancestry or DLR.

Refusals don't take long now with the new application system
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:48 am

thanks croo1 for advice but if after receiving section 120 form from ho and after that i vary again to flr(fp) for gaining time is it a right practice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:17 am

You should wait to see what the outcome of your Tier 1 application is.

Why do you say the interview was bad?

What is your full UK immigration history?

On what basis do you believe you qualify for FLR(FP)??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:48 pm

hi
thanks for email
here is timeline

got student visa on: 28/09/2009
came of uk on 03/10/2009
psw on 2012
ti ent apply: dec 2014 and refused approved in court 2015
apply for extension on dec 2017
interview on 03/04/2019
which was not good
she asked too many question
first she asking question about source on income
i told her its personal saving
we apply as a team but second member gone on 10 years then i have spoken my solicitor and he said you have to invest 25k because your partner vary application so you have to invest 25k more so i deposit 25k more so her first question was about source of fund i told her its came from personal saving now she asking bank statements the money i have transfer from my personal account but i deposited money cash in personal account then next day transfer to company account, i am confused she will accept this or not also my solicitor asked for time atleast 10 working days because the money i had transfer from my personal accounts are closed but she didn't reply to him yet. so i am confused as i provide all the documents she asking except bank statements that i received today, so solicitor will email her it tomorrow, so my question is will she accept these statements or will asked to more documents for source of income and second question as she not reply to my solicitor for time he asked her, she will be waiting for our statements or she had already submitted report to case worker, please guide as i have only 5 months left in ten years

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:17 pm

The 25k you deposited in your personal account first and then to your business account. Where did that money come from? Personal savings? But from which source of income? You should be able to answer that at least.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:42 am

thanks for reply i worked as self employed and was average monthly income was between 2000 to 2600

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:45 am

riaz230 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:42 am
thanks for reply i worked as self employed and was average monthly income was between 2000 to 2600
Then it was a very straight forward answer. Did you declare that income in your tax returns? You can provide that document to HO.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:28 pm

I ONLY HAVE INVOICES AND MY BUSINESS BANK STATEMENTS WHERE I RECEIVED MONEY FROM THE COMPANY WILL IT ACCEPTABLE

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm

my interview is done on 3rd of April, when the decision is expected as less then 5 months left in 10 years,

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:03 pm

riaz230 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm
my interview is done on 3rd of April, when the decision is expected as less then 5 months left in 10 years,
Really cant comment on the timeline. It is very random. You will have to wait and see. Some people get a decision quicker some later. I personally got decision 7 months after my interview.

riaz230

Post by riaz230 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 pm

thanks for reply in case of rejection do i have any option for securing my section 3c

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:26 pm

riaz230 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 pm
thanks for reply in case of rejection do i have any option for securing my section 3c
No
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:59 am

Your case will be decided much quicker than say those visiting last year. The new visiting program looks at the investment side of things in much more detail than before. If you can’t demonstrate your investment of funds then that will lead to a refusal.

If funds have come from self employment as you state then you will have to provide your full annual accounts and all your bank statements and tax returns for that business too.

If you have not got that level of detail then the investment funds will be considered as coming from a unaccounted for source as discounted from your investment into your declared business for Tier 1 Ent purposes.

Out of interest what were you doing under your self employed business?

ssingh366
Newly Registered
India

Post by ssingh366 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:30 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:59 am
Your case will be decided much quicker than say those visiting last year. The new visiting program looks at the investment side of things in much more detail than before. If you can’t demonstrate your investment of funds then that will lead to a refusal.

If funds have come from self employment as you state then you will have to provide your full annual accounts and all your bank statements and tax returns for that business too.

If you have not got that level of detail then the investment funds will be considered as coming from a unaccounted for source as discounted from your investment into your declared business for Tier 1 Ent purposes.

Out of interest what were you doing under your self employed business?
Can I just confirm what do you mean by 'new visiting program?' I just got an interview call and am pretty sure am unaware of the changes if any to previous process. Thank you

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:49 pm

Tier 1 Ent visiting program re-commenced this year with a revamped approach. Out went the long list of questions in came the more focused approach.