ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 child born in the UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tggdoc
Newly Registered

tier 1 child born in the UK

Post by tggdoc » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:00 pm

Hi Gurus,

I had the plan to travel abroad with my child who was born 2 months ago, who has my country`s passport, and then apply for his dependent visa from there.

I just checked https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/family-members and found out that `If you have children while you’re in the UK, you can apply for permission for them to stay.`

`You must do this if you want to travel in and out of the UK with them.`

Does this mean I have to apply and get his visa before I travel and I just cant apply from over threre!?

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: tier 1 child born in the UK

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:30 pm

Does this mean I have to apply and get his visa before I travel and I just cant apply from over threre!?
No it does not mean that. You can apply from home country or within the UK, it is your choice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tggdoc
Newly Registered

Post by tggdoc » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Its just the term ` in and out of UK` that they have used worrying me. If I apply after travelling they might refuse saying that why did I travel `out` with the child when it was clearly mentioned that I have to apply before travelling.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:04 pm

They do not need a visa to LEAVE the UK. They need one to come back.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tggdoc
Newly Registered

Post by tggdoc » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Hi CR001,

So I was filling this form from outside the UK for my child born in the UK. It asks have you ever been to the UK, I answered yes. Next question it asks is why were you in the UK, I chose other and wrote was born in the UK and entered the time he was there before we travelled.

It then takes me to Medical treatment in the UK. Now how should I answer questions like:Have you ever been given medical treatment in the UK? Were you told that you had to pay the hospital, clinic or doctor's surgery for your medical treatment?Have you paid the full amount?Where did you go for your previous medical treatment in the UK?When did you start receiving this medical treatment?When did you stop receiving this medical treatment? Are you still receiving treatment?

Please guide me through these.