Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding Tier 1 ETV Stage1 application

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

uk_ict2020
Newly Registered

Re: Query regarding Tier 1 ETV Stage1 application

Post by uk_ict2020 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:34 am

Thanks "jolabisi"
Below are the response to your query
1.Were you notified by home office first time when your application was forwarded to Tech Nation? If yes,what date pls. - 22nd April 2019
2.Kindly give reasons why you were initially declined endorsement by tech nation - I applied for Exceptional promise but Tech Nation were evaluating for Exceptional Talent as they were looking my 10+ years of experience. So according to Tech Nation I did not provide sufficient evidence & work submitted were not considered to be significant. So highlighted each document that I submitted and its significance, impact & innovation. That helped for the review in my favour and received endorsement for Exceptional Promise.
3.Did you use Solicitor to apply for a review or did it by yourself. - No, I made an review appeal myself.

jolabisi
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by jolabisi » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:23 am

@uk_ict2020
Thank you very much for taking your time to explain in details.I believe this will go a long way to guide the existing and prospective Applicants.
Thank you once again.
Olabisi

sptula
Member of Standing
India

Post by sptula » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:08 pm

uk_ict2020 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:34 am
Thanks "jolabisi"
Below are the response to your query
1.Were you notified by home office first time when your application was forwarded to Tech Nation? If yes,what date pls. - 22nd April 2019
2.Kindly give reasons why you were initially declined endorsement by tech nation - I applied for Exceptional promise but Tech Nation were evaluating for Exceptional Talent as they were looking my 10+ years of experience. So according to Tech Nation I did not provide sufficient evidence & work submitted were not considered to be significant. So highlighted each document that I submitted and its significance, impact & innovation. That helped for the review in my favour and received endorsement for Exceptional Promise.
3.Did you use Solicitor to apply for a review or did it by yourself. - No, I made an review appeal myself.

So you applied for Exceptional Promise category , but TechNation came back saying you can apply for Exceptional Talent category..... please correct

When TechNation first rejected, did they provide you complete detailed illustration why they rejected and highlighted which area or which documents are not satisfactory ?

You finally got endorsed in ET category?

uk_ict2020
Newly Registered

Post by uk_ict2020 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:01 am

@sptula - Kindly read the above post, I have already answered it.

Thanks

shree102
Newly Registered
India

Post by shree102 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:52 am

Nsdiwakar wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:48 pm
beso wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:10 pm
Nsdiwakar have you contacted techNation about your application and they informed they received the application?
I called up Home Office and was informed by them. On the other hand, Tech Nation also confirmed that they have received the application and it is with their expert panel at the moment. Next, i will have to hear the endorsement decision from Home office directly. Hope it helps.
Hi ,
I am stuck up into tier1 ET withdrawal process ,could you pls let me know where to contact home office / tech nation for information .
Your reply will help to reapply the same ,
Thanks

olusola2
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by olusola2 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:39 pm

Dear All,

I started my application yesterday for Tier1 expectional visa, After making payment, i was given access to complete my application with tech nation, The application is still on-going which i'm yet to upload my CV, Recommendation letters and profile, But i suddenly got a mail from Home office that my application has been sent to Tech nation and i should give 25 working days for their consideration,

Does it mean i exceeded the time to complete the application? Can i still go on updating my profile with Tech nation as the application is just 50% completed ,

I kindly see for advise ,