ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent extention beyond April 2015?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ukaspire
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependent extention beyond April 2015?

Post by ukaspire » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:27 pm

Dear All
I am on a Tier 1 (General) visa and my spouse is on a Tier 1 Dependent visa valid untill Oct 2015. We have already had one extension.

I am going to apply for another extension before deadline of April 2015 as I will not be eligible for ILR untill 2016.

I would like to know - Whether the Tier 1 dependent visa extention (within UK) is possible beyond 6th April 2015?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

vinny

Re: Tier 1 dependent extention beyond April 2015?

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:38 pm

I expect that they can, provided that the Tier 1 (General) holder eventually gets ILR under PBS.
Tier 1 (General) of the Points Based System – Policy Guidance wrote:Dependants can still apply to join applicants who have obtained prior entry clearance for Tier 1 General.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.