ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ILR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sshahkhan
Newly Registered

Tier 1 ILR

Post by Sshahkhan » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:55 pm

Please have a look these question and suggest.

6.1 what did you ( the main applicant) first enter in UK. This refer to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

Look my application is based on Tier 1 and I got T1 in 2011. What you think should I put 2006 when I came here or 2012 when I got this visa.

Then of course in question 6.2 they are asking the days I was absent from UK. So I have to put all the days or the days I was away after I got visa T1.
Evidence of all work related absences (including paid annual leave ) is required from those who are applying under T1.

If I am on annual paid holidays do I have to provide the evidence for that coz it says work related absences

Then 6.3 they are asking
What evidence has been provided to support the reason for all the absence from the UK

Please let me know what you think

Regards

Shah khan

O_Relly

Re: Tier 1 ILR

Post by O_Relly » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Cheers,
OR