ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT DEPENDENT SWITCH TO TIER 4 CHILD BUT REMAIN IN HER CURRENT FEE PAYING SCHOOL

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Forever lover
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT DEPENDENT SWITCH TO TIER 4 CHILD BUT REMAIN IN HER CURRENT FEE PAYING SCHOOL

Post by Forever lover » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:52 am

Hello everybody,

my child is currently lives in Uk on TIER 2 ICT DEPENDENT visa and studies in an independent fee paying school. But soon we will relocate to another country and she has to switch to Tier 4 Child Visa if she d like to continue her education here.

However, the issue is my child d like to continue her education in her current day school, which DOES NOT HOLD TIER 4 SPONSOR LICENSE ( but it is an INDEPENDENT FEE PAYING SCHOOL, NOT STATE FUNDING SCHOOL).

Is there any way that my child can do so, if a British citizen family is ready to allow her to stay with them and the current school is happy to let her continue her study.

Please kindly advise any possibility to do so legally?

Thank you

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 2 ICT DEPENDENT SWITCH TO TIER 4 CHILD BUT REMAIN IN HER CURRENT FEE PAYING SCHOOL

Post by sah10406 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:41 am

Forever lover wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:52 am
Is there any way that my child can do so, if a British citizen family is ready to allow her to stay with them and the current school is happy to let her continue her study.
No. She can only apply for a Tier 4 Child visa with a CAS from a school with a Tier 4 Child sponsor license.

Furthermore, any application to switch to a Tier 4 Child visa would need to be made outside the UK.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 ICT DEPENDENT SWITCH TO TIER 4 CHILD BUT REMAIN IN HER CURRENT FEE PAYING SCHOOL

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:23 am

Thought you were looking at applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur??

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/switch-fro ... l#p1699132
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Forever lover
Newly Registered

Post by Forever lover » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:32 am

sah10406 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:41 am
Forever lover wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:52 am
No. She can only apply for a Tier 4 Child visa with a CAS from a school with a Tier 4 Child sponsor license.

Furthermore, any application to switch to a Tier 4 Child visa would need to be made outside the UK.
I see. Thank you very much for your help.

Forever lover
Newly Registered

Post by Forever lover » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:35 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:23 am
Thought you were looking at applying for Tier 1 Entrepreneur??

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/switch-fro ... l#p1699132
Yes. Still looking at different options, if possible. Thank you.