ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 5 Religous work application in the UK-Covid-19

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
Fcjl22
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:20 pm
China

Tier 5 Religous work application in the UK-Covid-19

Post by Fcjl22 » Fri May 01, 2020 11:38 am

Based on the current situation, is it possible to switch from T2 dependant to T5 regligous worker in the UK? On the website, they say you can switch in the UK by 31 May. If yes, which is the appripirote link for the application? On the website, it is still saying you can only extend to this category if you are already in the UK.
https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-religious/apply

Fcjl22
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:20 pm
China

Re: Tier 5 Religous work application in the UK-Covid-19

Post by Fcjl22 » Wed May 06, 2020 10:04 am

Could anyone here answer my question, please?

sah10406
Diamond Member
Posts: 3058
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:09 am

Re: Tier 5 Religous work application in the UK-Covid-19

Post by sah10406 » Thu May 07, 2020 3:24 pm

I strongly advise that you and/or the Tier 5 sponsor employer contacts the Home Office's Coronavirus Immigration Helpline to check whether you can apply in the UK and, if so, how.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Fcjl22
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:20 pm
China

Re: Tier 5 Religous work application in the UK-Covid-19

Post by Fcjl22 » Fri May 08, 2020 9:54 am

sah10406 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 3:24 pm
I strongly advise that you and/or the Tier 5 sponsor employer contacts the Home Office's Coronavirus Immigration Helpline to check whether you can apply in the UK and, if so, how.
We both tried to helpline email and got replied with the same info. copied from the website. My kid can do that job.

sah10406
Diamond Member
Posts: 3058
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:09 am

Re: Tier 5 Religous work application in the UK-Covid-19

Post by sah10406 » Fri May 08, 2020 12:24 pm

Your sponsor also has access to the Sponsor Helpline. It is for them to ascertain whether they can issue as CoS for an application in the UK, and presumably they are keen to not have any refusals.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 78709
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 5 Religous work application in the UK-Covid-19

Post by CR001 » Fri May 08, 2020 12:49 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:24 pm
Your sponsor also has access to the Sponsor Helpline. It is for them to ascertain whether they can issue as CoS for an application in the UK, and presumably they are keen to not have any refusals.
This is yet another user posting mutliple times in other topics and has their own ilr topic too, trying to reach 10 years long residence.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/complicated- ... l#p1897750

indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... l#p1897896
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Fcjl22
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:20 pm
China

Re: Tier 5 Religous work application in the UK-Covid-19

Post by Fcjl22 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:09 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:49 pm
sah10406 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:24 pm
Your sponsor also has access to the Sponsor Helpline. It is for them to ascertain whether they can issue as CoS for an application in the UK, and presumably they are keen to not have any refusals.
This is yet another user posting mutliple times in other topics and has their own ilr topic too, trying to reach 10 years long residence.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/complicated- ... l#p1897750

indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... l#p1897896
Hi CR001, I really appreciate your time and efforts to answer all the questions on this forum where people might not be able to get answered without paying to a solicitor. But I don't see the point why you keep bothering about asking new questions and comment on others' topics. Since this is a forum, it is supposed for people to discuss with each others about their situations and solutions, isn't it? That will also save a lot of your valuable time. The reasons why I submit this topic are, 1. this is my wife's situation but not mine. 2. This is a PBS topic rather than a ILR topic. Why I should put this question in my original topic in the ILR section?

Locked
cron