ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ADMIN REVIEW WITH NEW CAS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abdul3170
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ADMIN REVIEW WITH NEW CAS

Post by abdul3170 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:41 am

Dear All,

My admin review has been successful, but my next intake is september 2018.
I want to know that can I submit a new CAS letter from a different university which has intake available in January? when i submit my passport for visa stamp . The level of the course, length and the fee is the same.
Please guide me with this.

Thanks

i_idara
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: ADMIN REVIEW WITH NEW CAS

Post by i_idara » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:29 am

please what university is this for the January intake and what level of course is this also?

abdul3170
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by abdul3170 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:22 pm

i_idara wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:29 am
please what university is this for the January intake and what level of course is this also?
Bachelors level.
I m just not sure if i can send new univerity's CAS for visa, after my AR has been successful..
Because the email from UKVI says send us a valid CAS. It doesnt say send us a CAS from such and such University.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:57 pm

abdul3170 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:22 pm
i_idara wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:29 am
Bachelors level.
I m just not sure if i can send new univerity's CAS for visa, after my AR has been successful..
Because the email from UKVI says send us a valid CAS. It doesnt say send us a CAS from such and such University.
You cannot use a new CAS issued by a different university for a visa stamping you made to another uni for which a visa has been granted after successful AR. You will need to make a new Tier 4 application as already advised by sah10406 in another topic you tagged onto to ask questions.

uk-tier-4-student-visas/admin-review-t2 ... l#p1547695
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.