ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

general question about Pap and spouse visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hafa22

Tier 1 general dep visa from pakistan

Post by hafa22 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Hi, my husband has applied for ilr on 26 june 2016. After biometric he is still waiting. I was on tier 1 dep visa but due to child birth i had to come back to my home country. Now my visa has expired. Can i apply even his application is in process or i had to wait till he will be granted ilr.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 general dep visa from pakistan

Post by iworker » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:55 am

what basis has he applied for his ilr.. 5 years or 10 years.
U cant apply a visa till he gets his ilr now.

hafa22

Post by hafa22 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:19 pm

He has applied on 5 yr basis but his 10 years will be completed on 27 jan 2017.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:25 pm

hafa22 wrote:He has applied on 5 yr basis but his 10 years will be completed on 27 jan 2017.
When did your visa expire?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Since you are out of country, there is no way u can get the pbs dependent again. you will loose all your previous time spent in the uk.
ask your husband to start preparing docs for flrm visa for u and your baby. He must also gather proof for relevant salary.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:33 pm

iworker wrote:Since you are out of country, there is no way u can get the pbs dependent again. you will loose all your previous time spent in the uk.
ask your husband to start preparing docs for flrm visa for u and your baby. He must also gather proof for relevant salary.
FLR(M) is for applications WITHIN the UK. It is VAF4A for applications from abroad.

In addition to iworker's advice, you will also need to submit evidence of communication and subsisting marriage.

He needs to show annual income of £22,400pa for you and the child. You will also need English A1 for spouse settlement visa and you and the child will have to pay the immigration health surcharge of £600 each plus the visa fee of £1195 each.

You will only be able to apply once your husband is granted ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hafa22

Post by hafa22 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:02 pm

I was living in uk since 2013. My tier 1 had expired on 26 june 2016.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:05 am

hafa22 wrote:I was living in uk since 2013. My tier 1 had expired on 26 june 2016.
You will have to apply for a spouse settlement visa now and start a new 5 year route to ILR (2 X 2.5 year visas). You will have to wait till he gets his ILR before you can apply.

You have lost the time spent in the UK on Tier 1 G dependent.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

hafa22

Post by hafa22 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:12 pm

Sorry to bother can a dependent go on visit visa and apply for tier 1 or spouse visa from uk. Will it be possible or not.

ohara
Diamond Member

Post by ohara » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:49 pm

No. You cannot switch to any other visa category if you are in the UK as a visitor. It may also cancel the existing visa :shock:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:57 pm

ohara wrote:No. You cannot switch to any other visa category if you are in the UK as a visitor. It may also cancel the existing visa :shock:
OPs visa expired in June 2016 while outside the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

hafa22

Visit Visa to visit Husband who is waiting for ILR still

Post by hafa22 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi,
My husband has applied for ILR but its decision is still pending. Its been more than 1.5 years. My son was born in uk and i spent 4 years in uk on tier 1 general. My son is now 4 years old and he wants to meet his father and my other child was born in my home country and hasnt seen his father. Can i apply visit visa to meet my husband for sometime? My tier 1 got expired last year and due to ilr pending decision i am not able to decide which category is suitable for me.do i need to apply for family visitor visa or general visitor visa. Kindly guide me in this regard. I will be waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: Visit Visa to visit Husband who is waiting for ILR still

Post by Route to ILR » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:37 am

hafa22 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:15 pm
Hi,
My husband has applied for ILR but its decision is still pending. Its been more than 1.5 years. My son was born in uk and i spent 4 years in uk on tier 1 general. My son is now 4 years old and he wants to meet his father and my other child was born in my home country and hasnt seen his father. Can i apply visit visa to meet my husband for sometime? My tier 1 got expired last year and due to ilr pending decision i am not able to decide which category is suitable for me.do i need to apply for family visitor visa or general visitor visa. Kindly guide me in this regard. I will be waiting for your response.
Thanks.
Hi,

I read your previous posts and concluded that u made a biggest mistake of your life to go back home for child birth.
Now your tier 1 dependent visa expired and u stuck back home. Your husband tier 1 ILR pending for 1.5 years ( of course due to tax issues). I hope and pray he gets his ILR otherwise he will join u soon back home. I am wondering Why u choose to go back? Specially when everyone knows that Home Office r very strict these days.

Anyways bottom line is u will not get any kind of visit visa for sure as your husband has no status in the UK at the moment.
Only option is wait for your husband ILR application result. When he gets his ILR. U can apply spouse visa with 2 children. Your husband need to show £24600 income to sponsor u as a spouse.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:11 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Turton2
Newly Registered

Post by Turton2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:55 pm

Please go ahead and apply for Visiting visa ensure your husband provide his passport and any supporting documents to support you are coming to visit him ensure you don’t overstay if you are given. Good luck. As long as your husband application is with the home office he has legal right and status to stay in uk. I pray your application will be successful in Jesus name

Turton2
Newly Registered

Post by Turton2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:57 pm

Apply for general visit visa

hafa22

Post by hafa22 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:48 pm

Thankyou so much. Homeoffice send him a letter after every 6 month on that bases his company extend his contract. He will provide me his tenancy agreement, utility bills, case reference number as well as sponsership letter. I have my bank account there in which i have funds as well. We as a family just want to visit him for 2 months. There is a last query how much funds needs to be shown forgeneral visitor visa.

hafa22

Post by hafa22 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:56 pm

My husband has also completed 11 years in uk but had applied on 5 yr basis. He also recieved a questionaire 6 months back and he sends them back. Afterwards in the last letter he recieved they said that although the process take 3 months to complete but due to security checks it will require some more time. What is the maximum time a person might get his ilr?

hafa22

Confusion about set lr refuse.

Post by hafa22 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:17 pm

My spouse ilr has been refused. While the case is in admin reviw. Can i go on visit visa and show all of my statements and pack all my belongings and leave uk. Will i get visit visa.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:55 am

vinny wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:11 am
Posts merged.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hafa22

Post by hafa22 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 pm

I need your help. Kindly advise me as my spouse ilr is refused. I just want to visit as we had alot of things in my home. I want to pack all things. Can i apply visit visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:24 pm

You can apply, but whether you will get one or not isn't something we can say for sure.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:07 pm

hafa22 wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 pm
I need your help. Kindly advise me as my spouse ilr is refused. I just want to visit as we had alot of things in my home. I want to pack all things. Can i apply visit visa.
Sad to hear about your husband ILR refusal. I told u before u made a biggest mistake to go back.

In my opinion in the current scenario its highly unlikely that u will get visit visa. No chance. Entry Clearance Officer won't entertain any of your request. Your husband can pack the things and can sell other household goods which he can't bring.

hafa22

Post by hafa22 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:53 pm

Yes you are right. Sad for him as he had spent 11 years in uk but he showed his two contracts with security companies with his salaries exceeding 35000 but HO not even gave him score on previous earnings and not on uk experience. He will be filing AR but what i believe its useless as most of the blogs indicates that 1percent of admin review are accepted.
If we try for other country immigration will his refusal creates problem in applying in another country.

hafa22

Regarding visit visa from Pakistan.. help plz..

Post by hafa22 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:26 pm

I want to visit uk with my kids for a vacation trip. My husband who is in uk is in judicial review for his ilr refusal. If i show him sponsor will it be considered or not? Can i mention my friends address for accomodation? Or at this moment it is not feasible for us to apply? Please suggest i have my own savings.