ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED INFO ABOUT EEA 2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manojratainda
BANNED

NEED INFO ABOUT EEA 2

Post by manojratainda » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:24 pm

i need some advice..i hope someone can help .........

i am married with polish girl.i was on student visa but now my visa is expired from feb12. i applied in feb within my visa for residence card but mistake i used incorrect form thats i withdrawn my application .now i wanna send eea2 form .....can someone tell what documents do i need to enclosed with it.........
my wife is working from 3 months regular now and she got contract till end of feb2013 but her contract is temporary.she is earning 300+every week.i dont know what i have to write in the employment section ...expected duration... ?
i am over stayer now .can i get any problum?
do we need to show any funds in her bank?
IS IT NECCSARY TO HAVE SIGNATURE FROM EMPLOYER ON FORM?
how many payslips i need to enclose with my application....like her contract is temp so can i also enclose it with application or i will send only payslips for proof about that she is working
please let me know ....about documents which can i enclose with it........

manojratainda
BANNED

Post by manojratainda » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 pm

NO

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:26 am

manojratainda
BANNED

Post by manojratainda » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:48 am

i know i wrote 2 thread but its only bcoz no one answer my post yet .....i read guidence notes n fom but i did not understand it that i need some advice ....

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:21 pm

hi manojratainda listen carefully

write that he/her job is premanent

if he/her employer can sign the form good if not it not a problem

make sure you submit her last three months payslip prior to the application

and make sure the landline no you will provide in the form is working ie sometimes ukba do call for confirmation of job

manojratainda
BANNED

Post by manojratainda » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm

THANKX FOR REPLY ...MY WIFE HAS TEMPORARY CONTRACT AND HER JOB IS NOT PERMANENT AND HER EMPLOYER SAYS THAT HE CANT SIGN ON THE FORM..can u tell me what proof or document i can attach with application......

manojratainda
BANNED

Post by manojratainda » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:43 pm

like u says tht write permanent but suppose ukba will call to her employer n they say temporary then they can easily refuse my application......if i will leave blank meanns if i will not write anything in expected duration of job then ?

thsths
United Kingdom

Post by thsths » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:56 pm

manojratainda wrote:THANKX FOR REPLY ...MY WIFE HAS TEMPORARY CONTRACT AND HER JOB IS NOT PERMANENT AND HER EMPLOYER SAYS THAT HE CANT SIGN ON THE FORM..can u tell me what proof or document i can attach with application......
That sounds dodgy. Every employee has the right to get the employment documented. If the employer refuses, that is illegal. I would check whether there are more suspicious things going on, e.g. are taxes and NI being paid properly? You may not want to rock the boat, but you do not want to find yourself in an illegal employment situation either.

That being said you do not need the signature - payslips are also proof of employment.

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:46 pm

manojratainda wrote:THANKX FOR REPLY ...MY WIFE HAS TEMPORARY CONTRACT AND HER JOB IS NOT PERMANENT AND HER EMPLOYER SAYS THAT HE CANT SIGN ON THE FORM..can u tell me what proof or document i can attach with application......
Hi Mate,

Payslips are more than sufficient + you would mention the details of the employer in your form. And in the guidance notes it's pretty much clear that EEA sponsor must be excercising treaty rights. In this case your wife is working and no where it says that she has to be in permanent employent, as long as she's working legally and getting payslips every week/month you are laughing.

Thanks and Good luck
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

manojratainda
BANNED

Post by manojratainda » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:18 am

First thanks to all.........she getting pay slips n on her pay slips there r deduction of tax as well like 90 pound tax n national insyrance.can i write temporary in expected duration .