ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2015 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DiegoUK

Re: 2015 Citizenship Approvals

Post by DiegoUK » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:41 am

I'd say you're in for the next (not this) ceremony, but you could get lucky.

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:53 pm

DiegoUK wrote:I'd say you're in for the next (not this) ceremony, but you could get lucky.
KingdomMan - Can you please tell me the reason for your initial refusal and how long your application has taken for the decision ?

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Rio29 wrote:
DiegoUK wrote:I'd say you're in for the next (not this) ceremony, but you could get lucky.
KingdomMan - Can you please tell me the reason for your initial refusal and how long your application has taken for the decision ?
My application took 14 months then ended in a refusal decision by the Minister based solely on the erroneous observation/remarks made on my file by a so called 'Assistant Principal' that I circumvented normal immigration rules by applying to enter the state on a 90 day visit visa and overstaying. There was no iota of truth in this, so I'd say my share of bad luck and to make matters worst, you can not appeal same decision but to re apply which I've since done and hoping I come through successfully on this trial.

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Can you please tell me how many times during 14 months they send correspondence to you ? Can you please tell me the grounds of refusal and when was overstay etc...

hayat1982
Newly Registered

Post by hayat1982 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi

Can anyone provide me contact details for urdu or punjabi speaking immigration lawyer in Ireland thanks.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Rio29 wrote:Can you please tell me how many times during 14 months they send correspondence to you ? Can you please tell me the grounds of refusal and when was overstay etc...
You don't seem to understand the body of my submission here which clearly states my situation with my application. GROUNDS OF REFUSAL WAS THAT 'I CIRCUMVENTED NORMAL IMMIGRATION CONTROLS BY OVERSTAYING A 90 DAY VISIT VISA SOME YEARS BACK'. IT WAS TOTALLY A WRONG ASSERTION AS I NEVER OVERSTAYED ANY OF MY VISIT VISAS IN THE PAST AND IT WAS OBVIOUS THE OFFICER WHO MADE TH REMARK ON MY FILE WAS TOO LAZY TO READ/SIFT THROUGH MY FILE PROPERLY BEFORE ERRONEOUSLY MAKING HIS REMARK. I think they sent me correspondence twice requesting further information. Hope I answered you rightly? :lol:

okdokie

Post by okdokie » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:34 pm

hayat1982 wrote:Hi

Can anyone provide me contact details for urdu or punjabi speaking immigration lawyer in Ireland thanks.
Try if you can find on south circular road in Dublin. Close to Kababish.

zsk_747
Ireland

Post by zsk_747 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi All,
I am a new in this forum. I have applied for Citizenship on 6th of July 2015 on behalf of Stamp 4 EU fam.
Anyone have an idea, when I will recieve the first stage letter from them and can I hope for the next citizenship, which will be end of this year.
Thanks

ulishak
Newly Registered

Post by ulishak » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:23 pm

zsk_747 wrote:Hi All,
I am a new in this forum. I have applied for Citizenship on 6th of July 2015 on behalf of Stamp 4 EU fam.
Anyone have an idea, when I will recieve the first stage letter from them and can I hope for the next citizenship, which will be end of this year.
Thanks
You can have a look at the timeline here
http://www.immigrationboards.com/irelan ... 86470.html

zsk_747
Ireland

Post by zsk_747 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:33 am

Thanks...ulishak

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:37 am

@ask_747. You are welcome to this game of waiting. :roll:

Rio29

Post by Rio29 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:16 am

KingdomMan wrote:
Rio29 wrote:Can you please tell me how many times during 14 months they send correspondence to you ? Can you please tell me the grounds of refusal and when was overstay etc...
You don't seem to understand the body of my submission here which clearly states my situation with my application. GROUNDS OF REFUSAL WAS THAT 'I CIRCUMVENTED NORMAL IMMIGRATION CONTROLS BY OVERSTAYING A 90 DAY VISIT VISA SOME YEARS BACK'. IT WAS TOTALLY A WRONG ASSERTION AS I NEVER OVERSTAYED ANY OF MY VISIT VISAS IN THE PAST AND IT WAS OBVIOUS THE OFFICER WHO MADE TH REMARK ON MY FILE WAS TOO LAZY TO READ/SIFT THROUGH MY FILE PROPERLY BEFORE ERRONEOUSLY MAKING HIS REMARK. I think they sent me correspondence twice requesting further information. Hope I answered you rightly? :lol:

Thank you so much you answered but will you appeal or reply again and how they presume you overstayed in Ireland so strange ?

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Rio29 wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

Thank you so much you answered but will you appeal or reply again and how they presume you overstayed in Ireland so strange ?
You can't appeal a decision when refused but can reapply taking into consideration the reasons for your refusal. Back to your question, some lazy official thought I stayed back in the state since when I first visited and hid somewhere inside the country until coming forward after some years to apply for my residency. He failed to sift through my file to see that I was only a regular visitor to the family here in Ireland. I had visited family here in Ireland on more than 12 occasions over a period of 4 years before finally applying for residency based on my family circumstances and yet on each of my family visit, I'd never overstayed one day or extra hour on any of the occasions as evident on my international passports. Shit happens.. But I've since reapplied and only patiently waiting for a favourable decision hopefully. It may take a more longer process but I'll keep faith and wait. :)

stanakines

Post by stanakines » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:29 am

Hi everyone

Today I received my invitation to the ceremony I sent my fee the first of this month ☺.

I thought the worst was gone but one thing trouble me quite a lot in the invitation letter they ask for ID except that for mine it's very old passport I am unrecognisable and in very bad shape hopefully it will be fine .

See ya at the ceremony and good luck to all in your citizenship process.

DiegoUK

Post by DiegoUK » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:16 am

Congrats! What exactly did they ask for? It's usually the fee, pictures and your GNIB card.

singh07

Post by singh07 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:23 pm

@@stanakins
take your driver license with you you will be fine no trouble mate
worst is over
regards

DiegoUK

Post by DiegoUK » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:52 pm

I didn't catch your meaning. Re-reading my invitation, I now see where they're asking for ID at registration. I wasn't expecting this as they already asked for pictures, etc., but I suppose it makes sense.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:28 pm

stanakines wrote:Hi everyone

Today I received my invitation to the ceremony I sent my fee the first of this month ☺.

I thought the worst was gone but one thing trouble me quite a lot in the invitation letter they ask for ID except that for mine it's very old passport I am unrecognisable and in very bad shape hopefully it will be fine .

See ya at the ceremony and good luck to all in your citizenship process.
Do you posses a valid Driver's License? That will suffice and it's not necessarily your damaged passport.

stanakines

Post by stanakines » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:16 pm

I don't Kingdom that why I am asking but I think they just want to check if the name on the invitation and the ID are the same also they said that they'll give back all the documents in your application back I'll check with them on the matter.

singh07

Post by singh07 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:37 am

@stanakine
dont stress mate everything will be fine you hot naturalisation on the basis of same passport if photo is old dont worrie they already have the same copy ... and the other thing that you sent recent photos when you applied naturalisation so that picture will be on that naturalisation cert any way so passport doesnt matter ..
regards

Tdianecamara

Post by Tdianecamara » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:39 am

I applied since 22nd of January 2015 and received all correspondence as normal, but now the agency reports is taking longer. I called Inis but they says sometimes it's takes longer for some cases. Considering that I have no criminal record, and never been in court in this country. Why is it taking longer? Can anybody tell me, which stage I am now? How long for the final decision? Because my application will be 6 months on the 22nd of this month.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:45 pm

Tdianecamara wrote:I applied since 22nd of January 2015 and received all correspondence as normal, but now the agency reports is taking longer. I called Inis but they says sometimes it's takes longer for some cases. Considering that I have no criminal record, and never been in court in this country. Why is it taking longer? Can anybody tell me, which stage I am now? How long for the final decision? Because my application will be 6 months on the 22nd of this month.
would you be kind enough to share your application timeline here and on what basis is your application to help the rest of us give you some suggestions/advice to your question here. Thanks.

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:31 am

Hi guys, my solicitor got this reply letter from Inis in June last month.

Please note that this section is working hard to deal with cases as quickly as possible. Your client case is one where adverse issues have arisen and it therefore requires further consideration and case assessment . Additional information may be requested from your client in due course. When all necessary information has been complied your client file will be submitted to the minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

Further Processing LSR Team

Guys what do you think of my application ? My application is now 13 months with the department .Pls share experience
Thanks .

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:52 am

emmanueljames wrote:Hi guys, my solicitor got this reply letter from Inis in June last month.

Please note that this section is working hard to deal with cases as quickly as possible. Your client case is one where adverse issues have arisen and it therefore requires further consideration and case assessment . Additional information may be requested from your client in due course. When all necessary information has been complied your client file will be submitted to the minister for decision as expeditiously as possible.

Further Processing LSR Team

Guys what do you think of my application ? My application is now 13 months with the department .Pls share experience
Thanks .
@emanualjames, I think the letter from the department in INIS to your solicitor is self-explanatory enough. It states that 'adverse issues have arisen and it therefore requires further consideration and case assessment' and it also states that 'additional information may be requested from you in due course' meaning there's complexity with your application. As it is now, it'll be sensible that you take your mind off this application and give them time and also wait for their request for further information/clarification from you as the case may be. Pray also it doesn't take too long to clear the mess. You will get there (approval) but truth is it might take further time. Relax and pray and maybe sooner than expected your approval will arrive in the post. God of possibilities. Good luck mate!

emmanueljames
BANNED

Post by emmanueljames » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:17 pm

Amen I claim thew approval. Thanks kingdomman.