ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help if anyone applied from Asia or Pakistan?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yasir822

Need help if anyone applied from Asia or Pakistan?

Post by yasir822 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:47 pm

I am Applying from Pakistan with 2 dependents with 200k route.I need some suggestions and help,Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Need help if anyone applied from Asia or Pakistan?

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:51 pm

Need suggestions for what??

Why don't you just post the questions you have instead of expecting members to guess what you want to know. Have you read the Tier 1 Ent guidance notes yet?

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/i-am-apply ... l#p1404477
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yasir822

Interview in must?if applying with 200k route

Post by yasir822 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:55 pm

I am applying from Pakistan with 200k route.Plz help me about interview.Will they must call me for interview?What type of question they will ask in interview?Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:02 pm

You were asked more than once last year in your other topics to refrain and desist from starting a new topic with each question you have. I strongly suggest you read the forum rules if you wish to remain a member.

Again, have you done ANY research of topics on the forum or even read the Tier 1 Ent guidance notes? You need to do some of the legwork yourself, your money and visa is at stake, no one else's.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yasir822

Please experts verify my documents and help if i am wrong..

Post by yasir822 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:39 pm

Hi Everyone,
I am applying from Pakistan with 200k route.Applying with my wife and 2 years old son.
I am providing documents:

Bank Letters having my funds,
IELTS Certificate,
TB test certificates,
Business Plan,
Police Character Certificates,
Documents related to my previous business which i was doing in my country such as Lease agreement,Tax returns and sell agreement because i have sell my business.(Please help if u think i have to provide more documents),
Family registration,
Son's birth certificate,
Marriage certificate.

I want to ask few more things,

I also want to mention that my qualification is not too much but i have good retail business experience as a Director for two years.(Does my low education can refuse my application?)

I am already having 5 years visit visa for Uk which is until 2019.

My mother has her free hold house in Uk so can she provide me declaration that i can live in that house as she is in home country and that house is empty.

I have Main Funds and Maintenance Funds in my account from last 6,7 months but in 2 different accounts so do i need to provide any evidence from where i get that money?

Is there any chance they will issue me Visa without Interview or will they call me for interview at any how?

What will be better if i apply with dependents or alone then get their Visa?Does it make any difference?

Thanks if u read all my questions.I will be thankful to all of them who will help me in this.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Please experts verify my documents and help if i am wron

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 pm

I also want to mention that my qualification is not too much but i have good retail business experience as a Director for two years.(Does my low education can refuse my application?)
No
I am already having 5 years visit visa for Uk which is until 2019.
My mother has her free hold house in Uk so can she provide me declaration that i can live in that house as she is in home country and that house is empty.
That is fine
I have Main Funds and Maintenance Funds in my account from last 6,7 months but in 2 different accounts so do i need to provide any evidence from where i get that money?
Maintenance funds must be held for only for 90 days. It can be in multiple accounts as long as the aggregate on each day did not fall below the threshold
Is there any chance they will issue me Visa without Interview or will they call me for interview at any how?
Most initial Tier 1E applicants will be interviewed
What will be better if i apply with dependents or alone then get their Visa?Does it make any difference?
Makes no difference in the outcome in general
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

yasir822

Need help about OANDA currency exchange

Post by yasir822 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Hey there
I am applying from Pakistan with 200k route.My 200k Funds and Maintenance funds are in PKR rupees in my current account.My question is:
Will they concern currency conversion at the time of Online application submission or when we go for finger prints to FedEx?
At what day my Pkr should be exact to 200k pounds?
Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Need help about OANDA currency exchange

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:57 pm

yasir822 wrote:Hey there
I am applying from Pakistan with 200k route.My 200k Funds and Maintenance funds are in PKR rupees in my current account.My question is:
Will they concern currency conversion at the time of Online application submission or when we go for finger prints to FedEx?
At what day my Pkr should be exact to 200k pounds?
Thanks
Read the guidance.
257. The conversion of overseas currency will be made using the OANDA exchange rate on the date of application
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

yasir822

Urgent help need about pound rate goes up from my required

Post by yasir822 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:42 am

Hey there
I am applying from Pakistan with 200k route.I need help about currency matter.
I need 200k pounds which is 2,70,00,000 PKR if pound is 135 but from past few days Pound rate is going up and my amount in PKR is decreasing from my require rate.
The thing is i have 3 million PKR in my other account from last 15 days which are separate from my 200k amount and i can use them for my Visa but as they are less than 90 days so what should i do?is there any possibility to use them for my visa?
My other amount (270) is in my account from 7,8 months but due to pound rate 4,5 lac rupees are less.
Kindly help me
Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help need about pound rate goes up from my requir

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:36 am

yasir822 wrote:Hey there
I am applying from Pakistan with 200k route.I need help about currency matter.
I need 200k pounds which is 2,70,00,000 PKR if pound is 135 but from past few days Pound rate is going up and my amount in PKR is decreasing from my require rate.
The thing is i have 3 million PKR in my other account from last 15 days which are separate from my 200k amount and i can use them for my Visa but as they are less than 90 days so what should i do?is there any possibility to use them for my visa?
My other amount (270) is in my account from 7,8 months but due to pound rate 4,5 lac rupees are less.
Kindly help me
Thanks
First, use the website https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/ for your currency conversion.
As of today, that says you need 27,505,700 PKR.
As evidence, you need a letter from your bank stating that 200K has been held for 90days.
I am sorry to say that I can't see any easy way out.
You will need to have the funds that convert to 200K GBP on the date of your application so it looks like you will need to use both accounts. And then, it is necessary for the bank to state that the money has been held for 90 days.
You choices to cover the 75 days that you will be short are:
1) use any other accounts for the 5-7 lacs that may be needed based on the exchange rate on the day of you application, if you have any of those
2) use a third party who may have this level of funds during that period
3) go with what you have and attach an explanation letter with the daily exchange rate from the oanda site showing that the PKR balance did convert to 200K throughout the 90 day period. While you can't be sure, there is a good chance this will be accepted as it is a small amount.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

yasir822

Post by yasir822 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:30 am

Thanks for ur concern.Plz also tell one thing
At what day my currency conversion matters?means when it should be 200k according to OANDA
The day when i fill my form and submit online? or
The day when i will go for fingerprints and submit my documents in fedex?

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:35 am

yasir822 wrote:Thanks for ur concern.Plz also tell one thing
At what day my currency conversion matters?means when it should be 200k according to OANDA
The day when i fill my form and submit online? or
The day when i will go for fingerprints and submit my documents in fedex?

Thanks
Please read the guidance and the answers given earlier.

Page 7 of the Tier 1 Guidance and uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/urgent-hel ... l#p1514867

yasir822

Need help about Online application form

Post by yasir822 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:57 am

Hey there
I am applying from Pakistan with 200k route.Want to ask something about Online Visa Application form.
I am applying with 2 Dependents,my wife and 2 yrs old Son.As i make a account on www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk and log in after that i just complete my application form with APPLY FOR MYSELF.So i want ask that do i need to choose option APPLY FOR SOMEONE ELSE for my wife and my son with same account?Or do they need to make separate account and fill their form?as my child is 2 yrs old son so also help me about his form filling.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:08 am

Posts merged :!: You do not need to start a new topic for each question. Ask all your questions in one place to preserve the context
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:48 am

Hi Yasir,

Did you applied or still in the process of preparing your application.

thanks

yasir822

Post by yasir822 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Hi
Still in process.Not applied yet

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:01 am

I am also based in khi, in the process of applying Tier 1 Ent 200k.

Wish you good luck.

yasir822

Post by yasir822 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:12 am

Kindly provide me ur cell no so we can discuss and maybe that will help us,I am in isb
thanks

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:15 am

I cannot contact u in inbox mate.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:31 am

yasir822 wrote:Kindly provide me ur cell no so we can discuss and maybe that will help us,I am in isb
thanks
Members are not permitted to post ANY form of contact information on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

yasir822

Post by yasir822 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:28 am

Yes it a policy.Anyways when u will u apply and what documents u will provide?r u applying with dependents and from where u get ur business plan?

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:37 am

I am in the period of 90 days for Maintenance funds and investment funds. Once 90 days are completed i will file the case along with my dependants.

I was previously planning to invest in a uk based company but now i am applying on my own.

Business plan is being handled by a team of professionals in Uk.

I have previous UK stay history (clean).

How about you?

yasir822

Post by yasir822 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:05 pm

I am applying with 2 dependents and right now i am in bit trouble.My Main funds and Maintenance funds were in account from 8 months but unluckily pound rate is up now and i am facing shortage of 5k pounds in my main funds.Now i will ask my mother to give me short funds as third party then i will apply.
And i have 2 years experience in Retails business (SUPERMARKET) in Islamabad and going to start the same business in Uk and my Business Plan wrote by professionals in Uk.
I am traveling Uk from my childhood and still i have Multiple Visitor Visa until 2019.
Now lets see what i get VISA or REJECTION :)
Do u prepare ur interview?

Irfanlibra2017
United Kingdom

Post by Irfanlibra2017 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:15 pm

£ have started its backward journey and it will most probably go below 135.

Else u can take third party funding like u said.

There are a couple of threads on the forum with regards to the interview questions. As long as ur money is held in ur account, u have genuine intentions to start business and have a good understanding of ur business plan I will say you will get the visa straight away. I wish u good luck mate.

I will go through the interview questions before lodging my application. I was self employeed in the last 2 years of my 9 years Uk stay. Unfortunately due to some issue back home i left uk 4 months before my ILR was due and I wasn't able to make it back in time. So anything related to taxes, NI, minimum wage, business rates, employee rights, etc... will be easy for me to explain them.

Lets see how things go. Plz keep updating after making ur application. Specially interview call (if any).

Cheers

yasir822

Post by yasir822 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:59 pm

All the best i will stay in touch.
Hope u get it
Good luck :)