ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier5 temporary work

Creative Worker, Charity Worker, Religious Worker, Government Authorised Exchange, International Agreement, Seasonal Worker, Youth Mobility Scheme (Some of these route were formerly known as Tier 5 route visas)

Moderators: Casa, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha

Locked
Flyingfalcon786
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:24 pm

tier5 temporary work

Post by Flyingfalcon786 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi all,
I just need some information regarding tier 5 sponsor licence.

I am currently working for a company and its a small company with 3 employees including two directors.
this company is willing to get me a tier 5 visa if i bare the costs of licence.

Is my company eligible to apply for tier 5 licence?
If yes what are the requirements to apply for tier 5 licence?
How much will it cost to apply for licence and visa?

I hope anyone can help me out. Thanks !

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 25840
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:32 pm
United Kingdom

Re: tier5 temporary work

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Under what conditions are you employed by the company at present? :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 89448
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: tier5 temporary work

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 pm

In addition to Casa's question, what is your current visa/immigration status in the UK?

What is your nationality?

Which category of Tier 5 are you thinking of?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Locked