ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fomer
Newly Registered
Djibouti

Employment letter

Post by Fomer » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:13 pm

Hi everyone,

I am applying for ilr set m application form.

I have a zero hr contract, and my employer doesn’t want to mention annual earnings. They gave me a letter stating.

My name, dates I started work to present, job type and being on zero hr contract. They said they can’t provide any other information.

With your expertise, would that be an issue.

Thanks
Waiting for your response

Fomer
Newly Registered
Djibouti

Re: Employment letter

Post by Fomer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:14 pm

Does any know about the type of non salaried employer letter. As my employer can not mention gross annual salary on temporary employment letter.

Please I am urgently applying for my ilr.

Waiting for your responses.

Fomer
Newly Registered
Djibouti

Post by Fomer » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:43 pm

Hi ever y one.

I am providing for 12 payslips, one of my payslips is 0 amount will that be an issue Relying on a non-salaried employment or Will it break my continious employment?

Thabks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:28 pm

Where the person is in non-salaried employment – the level of gross annual employment income relied upon in the application will be the annual equivalent of the person’s average gross monthly income from non-salaried employment in the 6 months prior to the date of application (where that employment was held throughout that period).
Non-salaried income = (gross earnings from employment held throughout the 6 month period, divided by 6) x 12

Read the guide for examples of such calculation: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... _Final.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FaeLLe
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by FaeLLe » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:55 pm

Fomer wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:43 pm
Hi ever y one.

I am providing for 12 payslips, one of my payslips is 0 amount will that be an issue Relying on a non-salaried employment or Will it break my continious employment?

Thabks
Read the rules, it says you only need one month's payslip dated no more than 28 days from date of application. Unless that is the payslip which says 0 do not submit anything else... Even p60 is optional as per new process.

Fomer
Newly Registered
Djibouti

Post by Fomer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Thanks you all

Fomer
Newly Registered
Djibouti

Post by Fomer » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:54 pm

I would like to know when you go for you super priority appointment do you give the most recent payslips and bank statements relevant to Sopra Steria appointment or do you give the most recent to the online application.

It is a bit tricky which one is the requered time line for your documents.

Also where it says every document should be no more than 28 prior the application date, Which one is the application date Sopra sterea or online application? because my employer letter is exactly 28 days before my online application.

Thanks every one again

This website has been nothing but a helpful one

FaeLLe
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by FaeLLe » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:38 pm

The instructions clearly say no more than 28 days before date of application (not appointment).

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:38 am

FaeLLe wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:55 pm
Fomer wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:43 pm
Hi ever y one.

Thabks
Read the rules, it says you only need one month's payslip dated no more than 28 days from date of application. Unless that is the payslip which says 0 do not submit anything else... Even p60 is optional as per new process.
Please can you kindly make sure you understand the route to ILR a member is asking about and desist from giving horribly wrong advice which will lead to a refusal of ILR. Not every ILR post is for Set O. In this ops case it is a set m application and substantially more than 1 month payslips is required and mandatory. If you are not sure, rather do not offer incorrect advice. Each ILR route has very different requirements and rules.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.