ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NTL BRP Premium Service urgent advise

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tooting7
Newly Registered

NTL BRP Premium Service urgent advise

Post by tooting7 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:42 am

Hi

I am applying to transfer my ILR to BRP card by premium service at Croydon. Im trying to fill the NTL form and need some advice please.

I have already paid the fees online at the time of booking the appointment. Do i still need to fill the Payment Detail section on the form?

In section 6 of the NTL form it says "You must provide the document that confirms your immigration status. This may be your current passport...".

But my ILR is in the previouse passport that is expired.

vinny

Re: NTL BRP Premium Service urgent advise

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:36 am

tooting7 wrote:In section 6 of the NTL form it says "You must provide the document that confirms your immigration status. This may be your current passport...".

One reason for applying for NTL is that the ILR is in an expired passport.

Why are you applying?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

tooting7
Newly Registered

Post by tooting7 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:59 am

Yes to transfer ilr from old passport to brp.

tooting7
Newly Registered

Post by tooting7 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:00 am

What about the payment section?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:03 am

tooting7 wrote:Hi

I am applying to transfer my ILR to BRP card by premium service at Croydon. Im trying to fill the NTL form and need some advice please.

I have already paid the fees online at the time of booking the appointment. Do i still need to fill the Payment Detail section on the form? No you don't have to fill it in if you have paid already.

In section 6 of the NTL form it says "You must provide the document that confirms your immigration status. This may be your current passport...". This is an example. If in an expired passport, then that is what you take with you.

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tooting7
Newly Registered

Post by tooting7 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:15 am

Thank you every one my application was successful and it only took hour and half in total this morning. I have been told the BRP card will be sent by post between 7 to 10 days.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:25 am

tooting7 wrote:Thank you every one my application was successful and it only took hour and half in total this morning. I have been told the BRP card will be sent by post between 7 to 10 days.
BRP card is sent by DX Courier, so if there is a delay, you know who to contact to check if they have a delivery for you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tooting7
Newly Registered

Post by tooting7 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:20 am

CR001 wrote:
tooting7 wrote:Thank you every one my application was successful and it only took hour and half in total this morning. I have been told the BRP card will be sent by post between 7 to 10 days.
BRP card is sent by DX Courier, so if there is a delay, you know who to contact to check if they have a delivery for you.

I did nt know that. Thanks again i will keep an eye to avoid missing the courier.