Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba88, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, sbrennan, Administrator

Post Reply
shahidkhalid1977
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:35 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by shahidkhalid1977 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Dear all,
Glad to find this forum; please provide me information about spouse visa; i was on student visa from 2003 till 2012. then i married to british citizen in 2012 and got deported in 2015 coz my wife got seperated right at the momment when i almost stayed with her for 2 years to apply for PR (Note: in 2012 the rule for spouse visa to apply for PR was after 2 years; later changed to 5 years.)

now my question is can i marry to a british citizen and can apply for spouse visa from out side UK. when i was deported after spending couple of months at detension centre and was banned for 10 years.

please kindly do guide me regarding the issue above.
thanking you
shahid

vinny
Moderator
Posts: 26756
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:58 pm

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 am

If you are currently the subject of a deportation order, then they may refuse under Section S-EC: Suitability-entry clearance.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 42911
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 am

Are you legally divorced from your first spouse??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shahidkhalid1977
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:35 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by shahidkhalid1977 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:20 pm

vinny wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 am
If you are currently the subject of a deportation order, then they may refuse under Section S-EC: Suitability-entry clearance.
thank you very much for your reply. according to UK law if deported then can came under 10 year ban but i m wondering if marring to UK citizen will this ban lift over?

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 22168
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm
Great Britain

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:21 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 am
Are you legally divorced from your first spouse??
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

shahidkhalid1977
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:35 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by shahidkhalid1977 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:22 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 am
Are you legally divorced from your first spouse??
thank you very much for your reply. i am not in contact with my previous wife since 2014 when i got deported from UK.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 42911
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:24 pm

shahidkhalid1977 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:22 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 am
Are you legally divorced from your first spouse??
thank you very much for your reply. i am not in contact with my previous wife since 2014 when i got deported from UK.
If you are not divorced, you cannot remarry and apply for a spouse visa. It will be refused as your second marriage will not be recognised and you were not free to marry. You are required to submit your divorce Decree Absolute with a spouse visa to prove you were free to marry.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shahidkhalid1977
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:35 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by shahidkhalid1977 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:33 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:24 pm
shahidkhalid1977 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:22 pm
CR001 wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:20 am
Are you legally divorced from your first spouse??
thank you very much for your reply. i am not in contact with my previous wife since 2014 when i got deported from UK.
If you are not divorced, you cannot remarry and apply for a spouse visa. It will be refused as your second marriage will not be recognised and you were not free to marry. You are required to submit your divorce Decree Absolute with a spouse visa to prove you were free to marry.
glad to see your reply again..it means if i get my divorce certificate from UK then i can marry to British citizen again and apply for spouse visa despite of my 10 years ban?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 42911
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:35 pm

vinny wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 am
If you are currently the subject of a deportation order, then they may refuse under Section S-EC: Suitability-entry clearance (click the link).
Please do click on the link that vinny already provided on Friday last week.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shahidkhalid1977
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:35 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by shahidkhalid1977 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:51 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:35 pm
vinny wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 am
If you are currently the subject of a deportation order, then they may refuse under Section S-EC: Suitability-entry clearance (click the link).
Please do click on the link that vinny already provided on Friday last week.
yes dear i checked the link it says the same if under deportation order then can not apply for uk visa else then it will be refused.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 42911
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:53 pm

So that answers your question doesn't it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shahidkhalid1977
Newly Registered
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:35 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by shahidkhalid1977 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:53 pm
So that answers your question doesn't it.
yes it does but i want to go to UK some how but can not find a way yet to by pass the 10 years ban.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 42911
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa deportee. can i married again to british citizen out side UK

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:28 pm

shahidkhalid1977 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:21 pm
CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:53 pm
So that answers your question doesn't it.
yes it does but i want to go to UK some how but can not find a way yet to by pass the 10 years ban.
Because there isn't one and you will have to wait for the ban to pass.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Post Reply