ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sidcostas

Re: EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Post by sidcostas » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:36 am

abbo123 wrote:hi all
im 7 months away from applying nothing yet
my solicitor sent them a letter they replied today saying that the application is being dealt with by myself (the case worker) in the prsent time. we will write to you in due course one adecision has been made.
any one knows whats going on :( :?: ?????

HI @ abbo123, Thats is incredible that you are still waiting after 7 months, Could you please tell us which route did you apply? are you non EU married to EU? Can you make a list of documents you have sent? When did your RC card expired? and what exact date did you apply?
Look forward to hear from you.
Hopefully you should be receiving it ver son as now you know a case worker has your case.

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:25 am

Please advice me guys. I need to know the right time to apply for the PR because what i am hearing from people is completely differently. I got married to EEA national in July 2010 and applied for my RC in november and got it issued early february 2011 after having our first child.
What I need to know is that.. is the 5years start from when we got married or when my RC was issued which is february 2011? Am i entitled to apply for the PR now or i need to wait till february 2016 when the RC expires? Please advice guys

kenc

Thank you for all your help.

Post by kenc » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:43 pm

I would like to say a very big THANK YOU for all the help we have received from this forum over the years during application for EEA2 and subsequent PR 5 years later.

PR was applied for using an older version of EEA4. Time line as follows -

Application sent by next day special delivery 05/05/15
Application received by HO 07/05/15 Delayed by Royal Mail. Postage fee refunded.
Application acknowledged by HO 08/05/15
Biometric letter dated 15/05/15
Biometrics submitted 19/05/15
COA dated 04/06/15
Letter confirming PR received today dated 30/09/15
PR card can be expected within 10 working days.

A big relief that it is all over and sincere best wishes to all of you who continue to wait.

This forum has been a daily visit for me for a long time. Whilst I may visit it not quite so frequently I will certainly be dropping by from time to time.

I think I may have a question or two about travel in Europe but more of that another time.

Thank you all once again.

Ken

abbo123
Newly Registered

Post by abbo123 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:30 pm

hi@sidcostas here is my time line im a non eu family member of eu
feb 2010 married granted 5 yrs rc on sep 2015
may 2013 we got divorced and i was granted fr retained right 5 yrs on jan 2014
applied for pr on 7 march 2015
coa recieved 19 march 2015

jerom
Newly Registered

Post by jerom » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Applied for PR - 11th August, 2015
Application Received - 14th August, 2015
Credit Card Charged - 20th August, 2015
Bio-metric Letter Request Dated - 24th August,2015
Bio-Metric Sent - 02nd September,2015.
COA Received - 18th September, 2015 dated 16th September 2015.

My Question is this:
I married an EU National in May 2010 applied for RC in June 2010 and was issued in September 2010.
My wife entered the UK in April 2010 and worked from April 2010 - October 2010 (7 months).
We moved home as she was due to give birth to our first child and had to stop working.
3 months after our first child she got pregnant again and didn't work until after our second child.
This means she didn't work from October 2010 to August 2012 (22 months) but I have always worked since we got married until now.
She got a new job in August 2012 and has been working since then.
Is there any possibility that I will be refused as my solicitor told me time during pregnancy & child care counts as an EU national exercising their treaty right.
Please your kind advise will be appreciated that is if you know anyone that had the same problem and was successful or not or what should I do?
Thanks.

abbo123
Newly Registered

Post by abbo123 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:53 pm

hi@sidcostas here is my time line im a non eu family member of eu
coa recieved 19 march 2015[
lost my dad on 20 apr i took my passport
i sent all my payslips since 2010
marriage certiicate
divorce certificate

auxxyy
Newly Registered

Post by auxxyy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:17 pm

rag2richies wrote:Please advice me guys. I need to know the right time to apply for the PR because what i am hearing from people is completely differently. I got married to EEA national in July 2010 and applied for my RC in november and got it issued early february 2011 after having our first child.
What I need to know is that.. is the 5years start from when we got married or when my RC was issued which is february 2011? Am i entitled to apply for the PR now or i need to wait till february 2016 when the RC expires? Please advice guys
Hi rag2riches,
You'd find this link useful:

https://eumovement.wordpress.com/2011/0 ... nce-begin/

When does the residence clock start for non-EU family members?
When residence starts sometimes depends on whether you are a DFM (direct family member, such as a married spouse or child) or an OFM (other family member, such as an unmarried partner, or dependent relative).

If you were already a DFM before you came to the host state, then your residence clock begins the day you arrive in the host state. (You are required to be travelling with or meeting your EU family member).

If you entered the host state on some other basis, and then became a DFM by marrying a EU citizen (or because your parent or grandparent married), then your residence clock begins the day of the marriage.

If you are an OFM and entered on a visa which is explicitly designated for a “family member of an EU citizen”, then your residence clock begins the day you arrive in the host state. (You are required to be travelling with or meeting your EU family member).

If you are an OFM and came to the host member state without a visa explicitly designating you as a “family member of an EU citizen”, then (most likely) your residence clock begins when your Residence Card is issued. This is the only case where the date on the Residence Card is important.

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Thank you for all your help.

Post by toni34 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:29 pm

kenc wrote:I would like to say a very big THANK YOU for all the help we have received from this forum over the years during application for EEA2 and subsequent PR 5 years later.

PR was applied for using an older version of EEA4. Time line as follows -

Application sent by next day special delivery 05/05/15
Application received by HO 07/05/15 Delayed by Royal Mail. Postage fee refunded.
Application acknowledged by HO 08/05/15
Biometric letter dated 15/05/15
Biometrics submitted 19/05/15
COA dated 04/06/15
Letter confirming PR received today dated 30/09/15
PR card can be expected within 10 working days.

A big relief that it is all over and sincere best wishes to all of you who continue to wait.

This forum has been a daily visit for me for a long time. Whilst I may visit it not quite so frequently I will certainly be dropping by from time to time.

I think I may have a question or two about travel in Europe but more of that another time.

Thank you all once again.

Ken

Please where the you get the older very of the eea forms as I intend to send my off now ?
NON EU national with RC

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:07 pm

My EEA national moved to this country in 2009 and she's been working and living here since then .
We got married in this country in July, 2010.
Our daughter was born in October, 2010.
My RC was issue on the 1st of February 2011 which will expired in February, 2016. All I need to know is that, Can I apply now for the PR before my RC run out please??? And I would like the make it easy for the caseworker as well so I am planning to send my wife 6 years P60s ,5 years council tax indicate both our names, my wife registration cards both yellow and blue copy, My wife eu passport, and documents show we are the owner of our house and my own documents.

Please let me know if the documents is ok from my eea national wife to support my application including our daughter BC? Please help. Please advice.

rag2richies
Newly Registered

EEA4 REQUIREMENTS ADVICE PLEASE

Post by rag2richies » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:38 pm

My EEA national moved to this country in 2009 and she's been working and living here since then .

My RC was issue on the 1st of February 2011 which will expired in February, 2016. All I need to know is that, Can I apply now for the PR before my RC run out please???

And I would like the make it easy for the caseworker as well so I am planning to send my wife(Sponsor)

- 6 years P60s ,
- 5 years council tax indicate both our names,
- My wife registration cards both yellow and blue copy,
- My wife eu passport, and documents show we are the owner of our house and my own documents.

Do I still need to include my wife(sponsor) contract of employment and payslip please?

Please let me know if the supporting documents is ok from my wife (sponsor) to support my application including our daughter BC? Please help. Please advice.

akz

Post by akz » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:01 am

Yes Bro,

You have send as much as possible information that will help your application, you must send payslips, banks statements p60 any job contracts, bills etc.

I send less invoices fro my application and they refuse my PR, i am in appeal now. Do give them any chance to make argument.

Thanks
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

akz

Re: EEA4 REQUIREMENTS ADVICE PLEASE

Post by akz » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:02 am

rag2richies wrote:My EEA national moved to this country in 2009 and she's been working and living here since then .

My RC was issue on the 1st of February 2011 which will expired in February, 2016. All I need to know is that, Can I apply now for the PR before my RC run out please???

And I would like the make it easy for the caseworker as well so I am planning to send my wife(Sponsor)

- 6 years P60s ,
- My wife eu passport, and documents show we are the owner of our house and my own documents.

Do I still need to include my wife(sponsor) contract of employment and payslip please?

Please let me know if the supporting documents is ok from my wife (sponsor) to support my application including our daughter BC? Please help. Please advice.
Yes Bro,

You have to send as much as possible information that will help your application, you must send payslips, banks statements p60 any job contracts, bills etc.

I send less invoices for my application and they refuse my PR, i am in appeal now. Do not give them any chance to make argument.

Thanks
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:18 pm

- 6 years P60s ,

abbo123
Newly Registered

Post by abbo123 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:44 pm

sidcostas wrote:
my solicitor sent them a letter they replied today saying that the application is being dealt with by myself (the case worker) in the prsent time. we will write to you in due course one adecision has been made.

HI @ abbo123, Thats is incredible that you are still waiting after 7 months, Could you please tell us which route did you apply? are you non EU married to EU? Can you make a list of documents you have sent? When did your RC card expired? and what exact date did you apply?
Look forward to hear from you.
Hopefully you should be receiving it ver son as now you know a case worker has your case.[/quotehi@sidcostas here is my time line im a non eu family member of eu
coa recieved 19 march 2015[
lost my dad on 20 apr i took my passport
i sent all my payslips since 2010
marriage certiicate
divorce certificate

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:56 pm

HI All,
Can someone tell me please, I don't know, if I am doing the right thing and I don't want to be knock back by the HO.

1- I am a non eea family member married to my wife(eea national) since 2010, got my RC in 2010 which will runs out in 3months time.

My wife's been living and working in this country since 2009 and we had our daughter in 2010 who's now 5years old as well.

My concerns is as follows:,

my wife(eea national) wanted us to apply for the PR together and am not sure if it it's the right thing to use same eea4 application form .

Do I (non eea family member) need to fill the section 11 of the new application or I don't need to ? Note; my wife (eea national) is the main applicant and wanted to include me as a family member in the application.

or it would be better if we fill seperate applications and send it in the same envelop.

Please guys, your advice needed here because am lost and this giving me headache.

rag2richies
Newly Registered

EEA national without PR, cannot sponsor fiancee anymore

Post by rag2richies » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:39 am

Hi guys, I need your advice please bcos I don't know, if I am doing the right thing and I don't want to be knock back by the HO.

1- I am a non eea family member married to my wife(eea national) since 2010, got my RC in 2011 which will runs out in 3months time.

My wife's been living and working in this country since 2009 and our daughter was born in 2010 who's now 5years old as well.

My concerns is as follows:,

my wife(eea national) wanted us to apply for the PR together and am not sure if it it's the right thing to use same eea4 application form .

Do I (non eea family member) need to fill the section 11 of the new application or I don't need to ? Note; my wife (eea national) is the main applicant and wanted to include me as a family member in the application.

or it would be better if we fill seperate applications and send it in the same envelop.

Please guys, your advice needed here because am lost and this giving me headache.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:29 am

Your qualifying period for PR started when you got married and living in the UK with your wife, who was qualified person at the time.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

cubinec
Newly Registered

Post by cubinec » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:24 pm

dnyul wrote:
ohojska wrote:Today was a great day. My husband finally got his PR. I sent his documents on the 01.12.2014. The letter was dated 15.03.2015. Meanwhile I was granted BC so we can straight away apply for his BC :)
good luck to all who are still waiting.
I ve following the processing times very closely having applied for EEA4 and according to my calculations the average waiting time is 3.5 month. Worried too now as on 20 th of March will be more than 4 month as l ve been waiting for my PR.

L m glad for you good luck in the future
Which document did apply it ?

I sended my application for PR after 5 years marriage. Send out 8.jule.2015 , finger print been given on 21.jule ,still. Waiting

auxxyy
Newly Registered

Post by auxxyy » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:54 pm

Here's my timeline, members of this August forum.
Application for pr with time spent on retained rights

Application sent: 22/09/15
Received by HO: 23/09/15
Biometric enrollment received: 2/10/15 and sent back same day
COA Received: ???
PR Received: ???
Hoping for a quick response from HO God willing

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Post by rag2richies » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:27 pm

vinny wrote:Your qualifying period for PR started when you got married and living in the UK with your wife, who was qualified person at the time.
Thanks Vinny, Am sending my application out soon with my wife.. We are using the same forms together. Will keep update you guys.

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Hi @ abbo123, no news yet? Please update us.
Thanks

abbo123
Newly Registered

Post by abbo123 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:37 pm

sidcostas wrote:
Thanks
hi@sidcostas nothing yet mate. its really making me worried even the mpsaid she cant help

sidcostas

Post by sidcostas » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:24 am

abbo123 wrote:
sidcostas wrote:
Thanks
hi@sidcostas nothing yet mate. its really making me worried even the mpsaid she cant help
wow @ abbo123, that is actually incredible, do you have any suspicion why they are taking so long? For what i understand you still have many years left on your ROR which was granted last year right? Did you ask for your passport back after applying for PR? As you still have valid residence you could ask for your passport back and keep your normal life until they decide to give your PR. So maybe you wouldn't have to worry so much.

Keep us updated please. Im hoping you will receive it soon.

cubinec
Newly Registered

Post by cubinec » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:10 am

auxxyy wrote:Here's my timeline, members of this August forum.
Application for pr with time spent on retained rights

Application sent: 22/09/15
Received by HO: 23/09/15
Biometric enrollment received: 2/10/15 and sent back same day
COA Received: ???
PR Received: ???
Hoping for a quick response from HO God willing

I haven't received an COA at all, waiting 3 months already for my PR

griffon
Newly Registered

Post by griffon » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:12 am

Thankyou All, this forum was a great help to me.

PR was applied using New version of EEA(PR) Version 04/2015

Application sent by next day special delivery 02/05/15
Application received by HO 05/05/15
Bio-metric letter dated 18/05/15
Bio-metrics submitted 20/05/15
COA dated 17/06/15
Received the Documents back with letter confirming that PR will be expected in next 10 days 17/10/2015