ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non-EU/EEA APPLYING FOR 10 years long residence

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: prove of active treaty

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:10 pm

simo1985 wrote:dear all
I was wondering if you lose contact with your spouse and you can not prove she is active treaty
only on exceptional cases HOME Office can collect the information from HM revenue

read this thread : http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ebbbb1b4fe

scorpio65
Newly Registered

Re: Non-EU/EEA APPLYING FOR 10 years long residence

Post by scorpio65 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:10 am

HI I SPEND 8 YEAS AS STUDENT AND LAST 2 YEARS ON NON EEA FAMILY MEMBER VISA OF EEA NATION THAT MAKES 10 YEARS LAWFUL TIME IN LAST YEAR OCT-20013, NOW IM GOING TO APPLY ILR IN MARCH I KNOW I NEED TO PROOF MY PARTNER WAS EXERCISING TREATY RIGHTS FOR THOSE LAST TOW YEARS
MY QUESTION IS WHAT LIST OF DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR MYSELF AND FROM MY EEA PARTNER TO APPLY FOR ILR
PLEASE HELP

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:43 am

There's no need to shout.

Please don't post multiple duplicate posts.

Did you read Jambo's reply in this topic?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Khan1980

Post by Khan1980 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:33 pm

Dear Moderator...

Plz some help and advice required ...

I would appreciate any help on this forum regarding my case. As I observe every one have slightly different circumstances for their case.

I am planning to apply for ILR SET (long Residence) in Apr as my 10 years lawful residence will be completed by then.

5 Years as Student
2 Years on PSW
Almost 3 Years as Unmarried Partner of EU Citizen granted Resident Permit on basis of relationship.

I am employed for and have descent Salary.
As far as I understand I do need to prove that my EU partner exercising treaty rights.

She had WRC back in 2010 , She was partially self employed and and currently part time employed since Dec 2013 and was house wife as we have three years old child since we are together.

We do live together and I am main supporting person in terms of expenses.

I have all my passports during 10 years , Mater degree taught in English , Life in UK test passed , P60's and Payslips through out.

Would last three Bank Statements and Payslips and possibly one P60 from her employer would be sufficient to prove that she is exercising treaty rights or Do I to provide a covering letter about her Self Employment and period she wasnt working with the reason she was looking after our child.

I would appreciate any help on this case.

Khan1980

Post by Khan1980 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Khan1980 wrote:Dear Moderator...

Plz some help and advice required ...

I would appreciate any help on this forum regarding my case. As I observe every one have slightly different circumstances for their case.

I am planning to apply for ILR SET (long Residence) in Apr as my 10 years lawful residence will be completed by then.

5 Years as Student
2 Years on PSW
Almost 3 Years as Unmarried Partner of EU Citizen granted Resident Permit on basis of relationship.

I am employed for and have descent Salary.
As far as I understand I do need to prove that my EU partner exercising treaty rights.

She had WRC back in 2010 , She was partially self employed and and currently part time employed since Dec 2013 and was house wife as we have three years old child since we are together.

We do live together and I am main supporting person in terms of expenses.

I have all my passports during 10 years , Mater degree taught in English , Life in UK test passed , P60's and Payslips through out.

Would last three Bank Statements and Payslips and possibly one P60 from her employer would be sufficient to prove that she is exercising treaty rights or Do I to provide a covering letter about her Self Employment and period she wasnt working with the reason she was looking after our child.

I would appreciate any help on this case.

stanmore06
Newly Registered

Post by stanmore06 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Dear Moderators,
I kindly need your opinions or suggestions.I'm planning to apply for the 10yr LR. I have held 3yr student visa from 2005 then 1yr student visa extension and then 5yr EEA FM RC. I initially applied for EEA4 PR which was unsuccessful due to lack of proof of dependency but that refusal came with a right of appeal which I have appealed and that appeal is pending. the confusion with the refusal is that my previous solicitor had used my mother as the new sponsor in the PR application whereas the 5yrs RC was issued with my cousin as the sponsor. I'm planning on withdrawing my appeal and applying for the 10yr LR..But I don't know how HO treat those 5yrs as EEA FM RC holder if the sponsor (my cousin) has not worked for 5yrs (exercising treaty right)infact she does not work due to health issues and also she is a single mother of four. Any advice would be most appreciated. thanks in advance