ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HElp me for this query please

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

drdentist
Newly Registered

HElp me for this query please

Post by drdentist » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:03 pm

I was in Uk for 3 years as in student visa but i failed in a subject and uni asked me to leave a course but i was waiting for curtailment letter but i havent got it and i stayed after that in uk for 8 months and came back before my visa got finished but if i now marry to my gf who is romanian citizen but got PR in uk. will it be any problem for me to get spouse visa.or any problem for me to enter in Uk and i had overdraft limit in my lyyods bank. will it be any problem for me?
I seen many questions and people are here to help if you guys can help me it will be really helpful for me. thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: HElp me for this query please

Post by CR001 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:06 pm

You have posted your previous post here which is the WRONG sub forum.

It was moved to the correct place, EEA route applications.

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html

Please do not keep starting new topics. When a member is able to answer your query, I am sure they will.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.