ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:00 pm

munirabid wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:53 pm
hi all

just listening xxxxxxxxxx show he is telling something UK gov is going to announce Amnesty for illegals soon and here is link below and watch first 5 minute

youtube link removed by moderator
Kindly refrain from posting names of law firms/person or links to any websites that feature such information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:03 pm

will do

Saymın
Turkey

Post by Saymın » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:56 pm

Realy munirbad u watch

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:42 pm

yes but it will early next year so finger cross

Saymın
Turkey

Post by Saymın » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Ohh good munirabid thank u

Saymın
Turkey

Post by Saymın » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:31 pm

I go to report every mounth they have my finger cross

Saymın
Turkey

Post by Saymın » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Good luck everbody

Yuj
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by Yuj » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Hello I came in the UK in 2009. Upto 2011 Student visa, then PSW and again student. In December 2015 my tier 2 visa was refused with no appeal right. Then I did adminstration review and judicial review but in both no positive outcome. Then in July 2016 applied Human Right Representation and then in March 2017 they asked us to submit passports of me, my wife and son. As we submitted, now they have give date for phone interview for kowing family condition and letting us know about return back option. Then my solicitor says that before interveiw we need to do paid FLR and I have done it. My child is 6 years and 7 months now. He born in the UK and he has not been anywhere since his birth. Please advise me. Thank you

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Solicitors have been granted permission to appeal to the Supreme Court following the judgment of the Court of Appeal in MA (Pakistan) & Ors, R (on the application of) v Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) & Anor [2016] EWCA Civ 705.

The grant of permission – UKSC 2016/01 – confirms that the case will be heard as NS (Sri Lanka) and others alongside KO (Nigeria), IT (Jamaica) and Pereira.

Lord Justice Ellias giving judgment in the Court of Appeal stated at Paragraph 36:

Looking at section 117B(6) free from authority, I would favour the argument of the appellants. The focus on paragraph (b) is solely on the child and I see no justification for reading the concept of reasonableness so as to include a consideration of the conduct and immigration history of the parents as part of an overall analysis of the public interest. I do not deny that this may result in some cases in undeserving applicants being allowed to remain, but that is not in my view a reason for distorting the language of the section. Moreover, in an appropriate case the Secretary of State could render someone liable to deportation, and thereby render him ineligible to rely on this provision, by certifying that his or her presence would not be conducive to the public good.
However, the Court ultimately concluded at Paragraph 46 that:

However, the approach I favour is inconsistent with the very recent decision of the Court of Appeal in MM (Uganda) where the court came down firmly in favour of the approach urged upon us by Ms Giovannetti, and I do not think that we ought to depart from it.
An update as to the likely timescales of the Supreme Court appeal will be uploaded as soon as these are known.

WIIL WAAL
Senegal

Post by WIIL WAAL » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:14 am

Hi munir
I hope you doing well man,
I have applied fresh claim in 2015 with further submissions based on my British wife in January 2017 and now we expecting a child, since then i don't receive interview i just received acknowledgement letters, my and my solicitor contected to HO June this year and they reply after 1 month they say we cannot give you timescadle but we will make a decision due course they also say if you don't get any correspondence from us within six months feel free to contact us,
The six months will finish January 2018.
What do you guys think of this have you ever seen something like this?
What should i do when the six Months finish in January 2018?
I would really appreciate any reply thanks

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:17 pm

just stay calm and don't push them , this is waiting game

WIIL WAAL
Senegal

Post by WIIL WAAL » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:24 pm

munirabid wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:17 pm
just stay calm and don't push them , this is waiting game
hi thanks for your reply muniir

do you think they can make decision before they invite me an interview?
am so confuse its really hard to wait i also go to reporting every week its so sad :(

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:44 pm

sometime they didn't call for interview , they can refuse or grant without interview

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:55 pm

when your child due? after birth of British child your case will more strong and so i hope they will not call you for interview and they will grant you , After the Child birth you need to send to HO your Child birth certificate and copy of British Passport. so you will get status , just stay calm until Child birth.

WIIL WAAL
Senegal

Post by WIIL WAAL » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:33 am

munirabid wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:55 pm
when your child due? after birth of British child your case will more strong and so i hope they will not call you for interview and they will grant you , After the Child birth you need to send to HO your Child birth certificate and copy of British Passport. so you will get status , just stay calm until Child birth.
my child due march 2018, i hope too, i been in UK almost 6 years
im also from Somalia i don't think they can send me back there as there is still fighting going on there also my mother and siblings are British, i will try to stay clam thanks muniir i wish us best

Naveen786
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Naveen786 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:52 pm

Hi munirabid,I have tried many time but couldn't find amnesty link even I tried in Google and YouTube .Please tell me how can I find

Naveen786
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Naveen786 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:00 am

Yuj wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:45 pm
Hello I came in the UK in 2009. Upto 2011 Student visa, then PSW and again student. In December 2015 my tier 2 visa was refused with no appeal right. Then I did adminstration review and judicial review but in both no positive outcome. Then in July 2016 applied Human Right Representation and then in March 2017 they asked us to submit passports of me, my wife and son. As we submitted, now they have give date for phone interview for kowing family condition and letting us know about return back option. Then my solicitor says that before interveiw we need to do paid FLR and I have done it. My child is 6 years and 7 months now. He born in the UK and he has not been anywhere since his birth. Please advise me. Thank you
How you know they gonna send you back have they said or your soilceter said that.plz update

tarekhasan
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by tarekhasan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 am

munirabid wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:42 pm

could you possibly send me the link to the video of failed asylum seekers getting amnesty next year. I understand you can't post it on here so could you please email it to me email address removed by moderator

Jeys
Newly Registered

Post by Jeys » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:57 am

Hi
Please help me

I have applied for asylum in September 2016 in Croydon. Then I had asylum substantive interview in march 2017 they I had one latter in September 2017 from UKBA saying sorry to consider your application it will still take some time. So be patient.

In December 2017 after 1 year and 3 month of application they send me one latter which IS NINO APPLICATION, means national insurance number aplication form, which I have already send them.

MY QUESTION IS I ALREDY HAVE NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER WHICH I HAVE PROVIDE THEM ON INTERVIEW AND MANY TIME THROUGHOUT WHOLE PROCESS. SO WHY DID THEY SEND ME NINO APPLICATION? AND WHAT IS MEANING OF THAT? INSTEAD OF SENDING YES OR NO FOR MY APPLICATION.

THANKS

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:17 am

tarekhasan wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 am
munirabid wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:42 pm

could you possibly send me the link to the video of failed asylum seekers getting amnesty next year. I understand you can't post it on here so could you please email it to me email address removed by moderator
I strongly suggest you read the forum rules if you wish to remain an active member.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Yaye
Newly Registered
Eritrea

Post by Yaye » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:46 am

Hi if any one advice me i submit my further submission in person to liverpool but i realised that i didn't sign on it.Do you think is that affect the out come? Thankyou in advance

Stacko
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Stacko » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Hi bro when did u submit your fresh claim? If they need you to do something that has been left out they will inform u by mail or by phone so don’t worry

Yaye
Newly Registered
Eritrea

Post by Yaye » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:33 pm

I submitted on 8 January

Stacko
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by Stacko » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:36 pm

U have a long way to go because i submitted my claim in July last year and still waiting for a response. Are u still reporting to the police

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:13 pm

I submitted in last year August and still waiting for response