ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dividend Voucher

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

samira_uk
BANNED

Dividend Voucher

Post by samira_uk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Hi,

It seems that the UKVI guidance related to the director of limited company has not been updated and it still says net dividend and tax credit (which has been abolished). So, could you please let me know for dividends and given the new HMRC rules, can we use the gross amount or we should stick to net amount?

The following part makes me worried:
Where a person’s relevant specified evidence relating to permitted sources of non-employment income shows their gross cash income and the tax paid, and their specified bank statements in relation to
the permitted non-employment income show all of that post-tax income, they can count
the gross amount of the cash income shown on the specified documentation towards the
financial requirement (or the net income in relation to dividends)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dividend Voucher

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Out of the many posts you have, for which application/person is this topic for??

Perhaps a refreshing read of the Top 25 FAQs on the Forum Rules (click) will be beneficial, particularly point 11.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:55 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:48 pm
Out of the many posts you have, for which application/person is this topic for??

Perhaps a refreshing read of the Top 25 FAQs on the Forum Rules (click) will be beneficial, particularly point 11.
Actually none of them for myself and if you see my history, I've got citizenship long time ago. But I have many friends and many of them do not know this forum or do not know how to ask the questions and I am helping them. Is it against the rules as in that case I need to ask them to create an account for themselves

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Suggest ask all these 'friends' to register and ask their own questions on whichever visa/ILR/BC application they are planning.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nimavaruk
Newly Registered

Post by nimavaruk » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Hello

I am samira's friend and she asked it for me. Please help me if anyone knows the answer

Thank you