ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost Brb card replacement and british passport for baby

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zk00023

Lost Brb card replacement and british passport for baby

Post by zk00023 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Dear All,

I have two questions and need help. Please guide and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Long story short...

Basically, for some family reasons..
My wife pakistani passport...brb card... and my baby british passport is not accessible as this was kept at my father place in lahore and due to some family reason...it is becoming difficult to get the documents back...

However i want my wife and child to come back to UK with me.... my wife and child arrived 1st of jan 2017...

I have to reapply for my child passport and my wife passport and brb card... my wife exprires next year october..

Can someone guide me how to apply for my wife lost brb replacement card and what is process time?
Pakistani passport i can go to nadra office and apply for lost passport replacement...

How do i apply for my baby passport... my child is 5 months old...

Please any guidance or help will be much appreciated.
Thank you for reading this message.

zk00023

Re: Lost Brb card replacement and british passport for baby

Post by zk00023 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Sorry. Arrival date is 1st jan 2018..

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:35 pm

Easiest and best is to try to resolve that problem in accessing those documents because replacements ones will need more stressful process.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

sam550

Post by sam550 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:40 pm

How did they enter into UK without any travel documents?? Or am I missing something here ?

zk00023

Post by zk00023 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 pm

No me my wife and baby travelled from london to lahore on 1st jan 2018... ofcourse with travel docs.... my wife and baby docs were left at father place...however very complicated family matter have messed things up... my dad is back to uk now and i cant access the docs now.. i am in lahore now....so i am looking at worst case scenario now...
My wifie visa expires in october 2019... baby was only 2 months british passport..
So any suggestion on getting brb card and baby British passport...

Thanks

sam550

Post by sam550 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Lost passports and lost BRP is lengthy procedure, can't you break into the house and get your stuff may sound inappropriate but obtain a new passport can be lengthy and costly process.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:00 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:35 pm
Easiest and best is to try to resolve that problem in accessing those documents because replacements ones will need more stressful process.
Try to beg and negotiate with trouble causer.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

zk00023

Post by zk00023 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:45 pm

Yes I will try to get by doing negotiations etc however i need to know how to apply for brb card and baby british passport.. i know my wife will have overstayed more than 3 months... but i have no other options......
Please advise on above?

Thanks

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:11 pm

zk00023 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:45 pm
Yes I will try to get by doing negotiations etc however i need to know how to apply for brb card and baby british passport.. i know my wife will have overstayed more than 3 months... but i have no other options......
Please advise on above?

Thanks
How has your wife overstayed if her UK visa is valid til 2019? There's no limit on absences if you're on UK spouse visa. Do your best to get the BRP card from your family.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:43 pm

bathanza wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:11 pm
zk00023 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:45 pm
Please advise on above?

Thanks
How has your wife overstayed if her UK visa is valid til 2019? There's no limit on absences if you're on UK spouse visa. Do your best to get the BRP card from your family.
Think the OP means overstay in Pakistan. Perhaps child on British passport was admitted as visitor with a timeframe restriction.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zk00023

Post by zk00023 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Yes.. my baby arrived in pak on visitor visa.. which is limited 3 months stay each visit.. sothat will be will overstay on that...so there is no limit on spouse visa if stay more than 3 months out of the country?

Can someone tell me what is procedure to get brb and british passport?
I am looking at worst case scenario... i am going back to uk to see if i can negotiate and get docs back otherwise i will have to apply as lost docs...