ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM application for Spouse - Urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

London1985
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

FLRM application for Spouse - Urgent

Post by London1985 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:15 am

Hi All

I need to ask your help as you guys are best in this game.

I am holding ILR which was granted in September this year. I am divorced and it was granted in June 2018. I am in a relationship with a person who came in Sep 2017 on a student TIER 4 visa for Masters. SHE has successfully passed her exams and been granted the degree this month. We have a daughter who was born in July 2018. We married in Sep 2018. I am working on a senior position in Civil Service in UK. We have a premium service booked in Croydon on 2nd of November 2018.
My questions are below:
- shall I attach my daughter's documents with the application and what should I mention about it? As I have sent her MN1 and got the acknowledgement from Home office. So what information should be disclosed there? She doesn't have any identity documents yet.
- Shall we go to a lawyer as even though my wife is not a overstayed and apparently there is nothing which should be a problem but does a lawyers letter carry a weight alongside your application.
- My salary has been increased 3 months ago so shall I take the average of last 6 months or just put my new salary?
- Is better to show IELTS or degree from UK as a evidence of Language requirements?
- The evidence we have is spread across the last 12 months is that ok or shall we only need to cover the period when we get married which is jsut a month?

Any help will be highly appreciated as it's a urgent matter.

Regards

vinny

Re: FLRM application for Spouse - Urgent

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:03 pm

If your daughter was born in the U.K. after your ILR date, then I believe she isn’t required to apply for leave to remain. Registering her is correct. However, until she is British, they may expect your wife to satisfy the extra financial burden for child.

A UK degree should suffice in satisfying the English language requirements.

See also Appendix FM-SE for more details of the required specified evidence.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

London1985
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by London1985 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:44 pm

Hi Vinny

Thanks for your reply. Can you also address my other points?

Thanks

London1985
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by London1985 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:13 pm

CR001 can you kindly reply ??

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:48 pm

I think cohabitation evidence from marriage is okay.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

London1985
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by London1985 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:57 pm

Thank you Vinny.
In question 6.23 on the form it says what type of ceremony was your marriage? We had a library suite booked from the council what should we wrote there. Kindly reply we have appointment this week.

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:05 pm

Civil ceremony
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.