ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pasports Returned / Visas Granted

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Only Me

Wage Slips and Bank Statements

Post by Only Me » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:20 am

If my wife and Daughter are going to provide BioMetrics, for example, the 23rd January, is it right that once the application is submitted in Moscow that we have 28 days to send supporting documents to Sheffield?

If she goes on the 23rd January what date is best for me to get bank statements up until, would it be the 23rd or apply for statements after the 23rd, so it includes the day she visits visa center? I am weekly paid every Friday so wage slips are not a problem, my bank takes approx 5 to 10 working days to process and send bank statements.

Only Me

Re: Wage Slips and Bank Statements

Post by Only Me » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:11 am

Only Me wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:20 am
If my wife and Daughter are going to provide BioMetrics, for example, the 23rd January, is it right that once the application is submitted in Moscow that we have 28 days to send supporting documents to Sheffield?

If she goes on the 23rd January what date is best for me to get bank statements up until, would it be the 23rd or apply for statements after the 23rd, so it includes the day she visits visa center? I am weekly paid every Friday so wage slips are not a problem, my bank takes approx 5 to 10 working days to process and send bank statements.
Or does the time start for supplying supporting documents start once you pay for the Online application and NHS charge? Just wondering as I want to pay the NHS charge before the price increase on 7th January

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:56 pm

Remember all the supporting documents must be not older than 28 days from the time of application submission and they shouldn't be post dated to date of application. After biometrics usually the sponsor has 15 days to send documents to sheffield but you should recheck it from local vfs centre.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Only Me

Post by Only Me » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:56 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:56 pm
Remember all the supporting documents must be not older than 28 days from the time of application submission and they shouldn't be post dated to date of application. After biometrics usually the sponsor has 15 days to send documents to sheffield but you should recheck it from local vfs centre.
By 28 days from submission, do you mean submission at Visa centre or when the application is submitted online at the UKVI website?

So our original marriage certificate that I have which has an official translation and has been certified which was done September 2018 when we got married wont be valid? It will have to be done again?

Only Me

Post by Only Me » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:20 pm

Thanks for the advice on posting CR001 :D :D.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:25 pm

Only Me wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:20 pm
Thanks for the advice on posting CR001 :D :D.
You're welcome :wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Only Me

Post by Only Me » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:04 am

Morning Everyone, I thought I'd post this information as it may help someone else. I have just spoken to the UKVI via the telephone helpline.

They have clarified that the only documents that need to be no older than 28 days when submitting your applications are:

Wage Slips
Bank Statements
Any financial evidence ie, savings, investments etc
Letter From Employer regarding your employment

They also said, 28 days is up to the submission of the BioMetrics/application appointment date and not the submission of the online application you submit. This caused me some confusion yesterday as I wasn't sure which submission date the 28 days applied to.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Only Me wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:04 am
Morning Everyone, I thought I'd post this information as it may help someone else. I have just spoken to the UKVI via the telephone helpline.

They have clarified that the only documents that need to be no older than 28 days when submitting your applications are:

Wage Slips
Bank Statements
Any financial evidence ie, savings, investments etc
Letter From Employer regarding your employment

They also said, 28 days is up to the submission of the BioMetrics/application appointment date and not the submission of the online application you submit. This caused me some confusion yesterday as I wasn't sure which submission date the 28 days applied to.
Give them a ring again and you will get another different reply. Read what actual guidance says:
3.3.8. Where Appendix FM-SE requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... _Final.pdf
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

asingh42

Post by asingh42 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:23 pm

The date which is counted as application date, is when you make the online payment. All the financial documents should than be no older than 28 days of the online application date. I have seen some who have been refused becuase they have submitted a payslip dated few days after the online application date as they didn't consider that payslip and thus the requirement is not met.

So it is important that you time everything right where you know you have the payslip, bank statement, employer letter etc within 28 days of the date you will be submitting online application.

Only Me

Post by Only Me » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:04 am

seagul wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Give them a ring again and you will get another different reply. Read what actual guidance says:
3.3.8. Where Appendix FM-SE requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application.
Yes, I will call them again, just to double check as some say its the online submission others are saying its the Biometric submission.

Only Me

Post by Only Me » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:09 am

seagul wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Ok here we go again :D :D :D I have emailed and phoned UKVI and it shows they don't really know what they are telling people, in the email have replied:

"In regards to your query, provide specified evidence relating to a period which ends with the date of application, that evidence must be dated no earlier than 28 days before the date of application.

Please note that you need to provide the original documents.

You’ll also need to provide a certified translation of any documents that aren’t in English. When you apply for something like a bank account or mortgage,

Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you, if you need any further help you should seek independent immigration advice."

So basically they won't say either way which it is, so I decided to call them and record the conversation myself and get a reference number for my call. I asked which date is used for the 28 day ruling and the woman said she will check for me and put me on hold, she came back and said it is the date of your Biometrics appointment, the same information as the call I made last Friday.

Only Me

Post by Only Me » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:25 pm

Had a nice email from UKVI stating that its no later than 28 days up until the online application submission date for the financial supporting information.

I then had a call asking to provide further information on the wrong information that I was given by UKFI, so I have now supplied them with the references numbers of the two calls I made and the call recording, so hopefully, they can offer correct advice next time to someone.

Only Me

Wife and Step Daughter Application

Post by Only Me » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:30 pm

When sending the supporting documents and application for my Wifes spouse visa can I also send her dependant daughters application and documents in the same package or do they have to be sent separately of each other?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Wife and Step Daughter Application

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:08 pm

You can send them together.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Only Me

Post by Only Me » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:39 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:08 pm
You can send them together.
Thanks, CR001.

Does anyone know the following please:

1. If anyone on the forum has experience of visa process in Moscow, how long do they give you to send all documents to UKVI?

2. As we are using my earnings to meet the threshold, do we still have to provide evidence of my wife's employment and salary in Russia from her employer and bank statements?

Thanks in advance :D :D

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:17 pm

1. Usually within 15 days.

2. No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Only Me

Post by Only Me » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:35 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:17 pm
1. Usually within 15 days.

2. No.
:D :D Thanks again

Only Me

Appendix 2 of VAF4A: Financial requirements form

Post by Only Me » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:34 pm

Evening All

We have just completed Appendix 2 of VAF4A and all we had to fill in was: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.1-3.3, Part 3A & Part 5 as we are using Category A route as I am non-salaried and have been with my employer for over 12mths.

What we wanted to know is do we have to print the whole document so that it can be sent to Sheffield after the BioMetrics appointment or can we just print the actual pages that we have filled in (As Above), just wondering if UKVI would reject it or not.

As we were just looking to save on application paperweight as the rest of the categories would be blank and do not apply to us.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appendix 2 of VAF4A: Financial requirements form

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:48 pm

You need to print the complete form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Only Me

Re: Appendix 2 of VAF4A: Financial requirements form

Post by Only Me » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:49 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:48 pm
You need to print the complete form.
Thanks, CR001

Only Me

Appendix 2 form and 6mths Wage Slips

Post by Only Me » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:21 am

We are at the final stages of getting together our evidence before submitting Bio Metrics in two weeks time, I need some advice on the following:

1. I have to do an Appendix 2 form for my Spouse, but do I have to do one also for her dependant daughter who is 12, also do I have to fill in Sponsor form SU70 as well?

2. Regarding wage slips I am weekly paid, so do I count back 26 weeks of wages from the date I pay for the Biometrics appointment and NHS fee online, or do I have put wage slip in from 6 calender months? (I Will be paying this weekend, so last pay day slip will be 19th April 2019)

Thanks in advance for any advice.

ADMIN: Sorry but I tried to add this onto my other posts, but couldnt figure out how to do it! :? :?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Appendix 2 form and 6mths Wage Slips

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:25 am

1. You need 2 x Appendix 2 forms. Su07 is not required.

2. 6 calendar months and matching bank statements to be on the safe side.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Only Me

Post by Only Me » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:27 am

OK thanks CR001, so If I pay this Saturday for bio Metrics appointment and application, its safe for me to use 6 Calender months of wage slips from 5th Oct 2018 (Ist pay of the month) through to 27th March (Last Pay of the Month) as 27th March would fall within the 28 day period from the 20th April date of submitting application online?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:29 am

You can submit payslip and bank statement up to 19 April.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Only Me

NHS Fee payment problem

Post by Only Me » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:44 am

Hi Everyone,

I have gone to pay for my Wifes NHS Fee and have gone through all the infomration, at the end it says "You don't have any dependants" then a large green button with 'These details are correct' to take you to payment window, but my wife has a 12 year old daughter who is named on my wifes application and who will be travelling with her also as stated in the application.

Is this correct for the NHS payment?? I do have a seperate application for my step daughter, I called UKVI and they have raised it with a manager.

Has anyone else had this or is there a problem with the system. UKVI couldnt really help when I called them.
Last edited by Only Me on Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.