ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

finacee

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yaelhitch

finacee

Post by yaelhitch » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:18 pm

After much deliberation we have deicded not to appeal but to re-apply with fresh evidence. Last time ECO turned down my husbands spouse visa as she 'was not satisfied that i had sufficent funds to support my husband' as at the time i was wokring part time. I am now working full time and moving out of flat into something smaller and cheaper. but does anyone know how much expendible income you are meant to have to prove you can support your spouse and also one of my bank accounts is overdrawn shall i put those statements in?
we have to make this application so solid as we cann not aford to re-apply again. would be very grateful for any ideas

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:39 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

yaelhitch

Post by yaelhitch » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:34 pm

hi i did have a look at the topic and someone wrote that you need a job earning over 24 thousand a year, surely this is not right. i thought you just need to show you have good accomadation can pay bills and support your husband. has anyone else used the budget spreadsheet to put in their case file to show their outgoings and income relation as this sounds like a good idea. would appreciate any more ideas as i cannot fail on the financee again

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:42 am

if some one is earning less than >= 15 k poor
22k Average
33 k Middle class
51 k Upperclass
51k + CReam

Asper new data

u can call where u r and what should be required for calling spouse

fine , than they fight , huband leaves and bride depends on Public funds

vice versa

yaelhitch

Post by yaelhitch » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:51 pm

hi thanks for the reply but i dont really understand what your gettin at. do you think its worth putting in our monthly budget to show how my wages suffice and how much i have left over every month
I am working 10 hour shifts now plus moving out of my beloved flat so we have something cheaper to show less outgoings. any more advice owuld be great im so worried

John

Post by John » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:59 pm

do you think its worth putting in our monthly budget to show how my wages suffice and how much i have left over every month
Definitely you should include such a budget in your "evidence folder".
John

yaelhitch

Post by yaelhitch » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:56 pm

I have just finished by budget calculator and based it on two people living at my 2 bedroom accomdation once EVERYTHING has been paid for including socialsing and ´other´ i still have £235 left over so do you think thats enough considering i have budgeted for two.

John

Post by John » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:27 pm

Particularly if that £235 is after estimated cost of food and other groceries, yes, that is fine.
John

yaelhitch

Post by yaelhitch » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:34 pm

thanks thats made me feel a bit more confidedent i just hope the ECO sees it that way