ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed for Ent to ILR (Set O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Help needed for Ent to ILR (Set O)

Post by bizman » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:09 am

The documents are more than enough, however is it ILR application or just an extension? If it is ILR she will need Life in UK certificate and English Language test certificate. Also I didn’t see your marriage certificate there as you mentioned she is your wife.
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:43 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:35 am
Thanks Tier1147 and CR001 for your quick replies.

Really appreciate that.

I have one more query about my wife dependent apllication (via tier 1 entrepreneur dependent), could you please guide me over the documents below.

Dependent Personal Documents (all to be uploaded in Proof of Application Section)

1) Application Form online
2) IHS Payment £1200
3) Cover Letter from her.
4)Current Passport
5) BRP card ( expiring 1st week of June)

Maintainance Funds (to be uploaded in Finances section:

1) 90 days bank statement of mine.

Cohabition Documents (where to upload, which section):

1) NHS Registration
2) Newham Council Voting Registeration
3) Natwest Bank Statement hers personal
4) Tenancy Agreement (it just have my name on it, not my wife).
5) Revolut Bank Statement (online bank)
6) Natwest Welcome Letter
7) Payslips and employer letter
8) other letters.

Residence in UK:

1) BRP of her

Proof of identity/ Travel History:

1) Her passport with sticker visa with exit and entry dates.

Sponsors/ Employment:

1) My Current Passport
2) My current BRP
3) Cover Letter from me.

Do i need to upload business documents like accounts etc?

Do i need to include my acknowledgement, sopra sterua appointment letter in Sponsors section?

Please suggest, am i missing anything?

Thanks
Usually proof of application category only asks for current passport and consent form (if applicable). But categories really do not matter as long as you upload all docs. Note what bizman said above.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:28 am

bizman wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:09 am
The documents are more than enough, however is it ILR application or just an extension? If it is ILR she will need Life in UK certificate and English Language test certificate. Also I didn’t see your marriage certificate there as you mentioned she is your wife.
Thanks Tier1147.

It is PBS Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent application. She has been here since nearly one year. So i am extending her on same route rather going on spouse route which will reset her clock.

Yes indeed Marriage Certicate (missed to write down- will upload in sponsors section).

A friend of mine told me that in pbs dependent you dont need proof of address (even tenancy agreement) for dependent

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:31 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:28 am
bizman wrote:
Thanks Tier1147.

It is PBS Tier 1 Entrepreneur Dependent application. She has been here since nearly one year. So i am extending her on same route rather going on spouse route which will reset her clock.

Yes indeed Marriage Certicate (missed to write down- will upload in sponsors section).

A friend of mine told me that in pbs dependent you dont need proof of address (even tenancy agreement) for dependent
You should post your PBS Dependent extension questions in the Tier 1 Ent sub forum as it is NOT relevant to your ILR topic or the ILR sub forum!! It is just creating confusion!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:05 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:31 am
Mak9878 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:28 am
bizman wrote:
That sounds good. I will post there to avoid confusion.

Thanks
Thanks Tier1147.

You should post your PBS Dependent extension questions in the Tier 1 Ent sub forum as it is NOT relevant to your ILR topic or the ILR sub forum!! It is just creating confusion!

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Wed May 01, 2019 7:33 am

Hi Tier1147, Marcnath, Zimba, Cr001 and Aman90.

Hope you all are at best of your health.

One interesting question. I just visited a family friend. And he has got his and family application approved in Feb 2019 via online submisson and attending sopra.

He told me an interesting and bit logical thing that, whenever you access your Sopra Steria account, you get an email that "someone/you accessed your account). It is fact, i do receive whenever I login into account.

On that basis, he meant to say when Case Worker open your account for downloading files from Sopra Steria to work on your case, you will get same access email that "someone/you accessed your account". So in this way, you come to know about the work has been started on your case.

Is this myth true?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed May 01, 2019 8:26 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:33 am
Hi Tier1147, Marcnath, Zimba, Cr001 and Aman90.

Hope you all are at best of your health.

One interesting question. I just visited a family friend. And he has got his and family application approved in Feb 2019 via online submisson and attending sopra.

He told me an interesting and bit logical thing that, whenever you access your Sopra Steria account, you get an email that "someone/you accessed your account). It is fact, i do receive whenever I login into account.

On that basis, he meant to say when Case Worker open your account for downloading files from Sopra Steria to work on your case, you will get same access email that "someone/you accessed your account". So in this way, you come to know about the work has been started on your case.

Is this myth true?
I think it cant be true. As the same email also states “please call us ... if that was not you”. Cant be true cz of privacy breach. HO would have some other access to the documents already submitted by UKVCAS.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Help needed for Ent to ILR (Set O)through

Post by bizman » Wed May 01, 2019 10:09 am

It can’t be true. They can’t access your documents through public means. Don’t forget that Sopria steria is working for them
Bizman

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Wed May 01, 2019 10:19 am

bizman wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:09 am
It can’t be true. They can’t access your documents through public means. Don’t forget that Sopria steria is working for them
Well, not sure. But he was pretty sure as he said that he did not open his Sopra Steria account after visiting them for SET LR submissio . And he got email after some time about accessing of account.

But even I doubt him.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:19 am
bizman wrote:
Well, not sure. But he was pretty sure as he said that he did not open his Sopra Steria account after visiting them for SET LR submissio . And he got email after some time about accessing of account.

But even I doubt him.
Hi Tier1147,

Got a general email from UKVI stating following:

"We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing."

I hope everyone must have received it

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Tue May 07, 2019 11:58 am

This is just acknowledgement email confirming they have started processing your application. It’s received by most people
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue May 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Mak9878 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 am
Mak9878 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:19 am
bizman wrote:

But even I doubt him.
Hi Tier1147,

Got a general email from UKVI stating following:

"We are emailing you to confirm that your recent Home Office application is still under consideration and we expect to make a decision within 6 months of the date of your application, which is our service standard. If we are unable to process your application within 6 months we will tell you as soon as possible.

Our web page contains further information about our service standards and other information that you may find helpful with regard to your application.

If there is a change in your circumstances, please contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing."

I hope everyone must have received it
Yes this is a normal generic email. Also, many receive monthly automated emails. In my case I only received the first email and nothing after that so dont worry if you do not receive the following monthly emails.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Sun May 12, 2019 9:10 am

Hi Tier1147, Aman90 and others.

One of my friend's friend has received a letter to his solicitor for interview, stating that

" We aim to solve application within Six Months but it is not going to happen in your case. We would like to interview you and date, time and event will follow in next letter"

His friend's application has been pending since more than six months on Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR Set (O).

Has anyone received same letter when applied on his own or through solicitor?

And if yes, did they get any 2nd letter for date, time and event? And after how long time?

Thanks

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Sun May 12, 2019 10:20 am

Yes, quite a few people has been asked for Interview sessions at this stage and the question you might be interested in asking the concerned applicant is about the nature of the business activities he/she is engaged and way they have invested & performed in the business.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun May 12, 2019 10:56 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:10 am
Hi Tier1147, Aman90 and others.

One of my friend's friend has received a letter to his solicitor for interview, stating that

" We aim to solve application within Six Months but it is not going to happen in your case. We would like to interview you and date, time and event will follow in next letter"

His friend's application has been pending since more than six months on Tier 1 Entrepreneur to ILR Set (O).

Has anyone received same letter when applied on his own or through solicitor?

And if yes, did they get any 2nd letter for date, time and event? And after how long time?

Thanks
Unfortunately there is no constructive feedback on this issue so far. If you are saying so, please update this thread with what happened after your friend’s interview so other members can benefit from that also.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun May 12, 2019 10:56 am

moongesture wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:20 am
Yes, quite a few people has been asked for Interview sessions at this stage and the question you might be interested in asking the concerned applicant is about the nature of the business activities he/she is engaged and way they have invested & performed in the business.
Which people?

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Sun May 12, 2019 12:02 pm

Referring cases are “non-forum” but personal experiences from social surroundings & some who have reported here. My awareness and knowledge was shared in previous post where i described the potential areas but these are not limited as if someone has some unique issue which need to be addressed with HO they expect something otherwise.
You are correct that surprisingly people who have reported Interview call in forum are either disappeared or ignored to contribute their experiences and left people with confusion and unnecessary pressure.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun May 12, 2019 5:21 pm

moongesture wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:02 pm
Referring cases are “non-forum” but personal experiences from social surroundings & some who have reported here. My awareness and knowledge was shared in previous post where i described the potential areas but these are not limited as if someone has some unique issue which need to be addressed with HO they expect something otherwise.
You are correct that surprisingly people who have reported Interview call in forum are either disappeared or ignored to contribute their experiences and left people with confusion and unnecessary pressure.
So if you could please ask those people in your social surroundings and update so it benefits other members also. Until then, there is uncertainty to how true this news is.

moongesture
Member of Standing

Post by moongesture » Sun May 12, 2019 5:57 pm

Yes I have already covered the summary in other post. What I have been shared by applicants for T1-ILR a) it’s HO Site interviews b) questions were brief about Investment, Business Operations & process, competitiveness, compliance, employment.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun May 12, 2019 7:06 pm

moongesture wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:57 pm
Yes I have already covered the summary in other post. What I have been shared by applicants for T1-ILR a) it’s HO Site interviews b) questions were brief about Investment, Business Operations & process, competitiveness, compliance, employment.
So then they are actually interviewing some applicants.

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:33 am

Thanks for your replies.

His friend has just received this letter around 3-4 days back, he used to run management consultancy from office during extension period and now he runs from home. He has not been interviewed in extension period.

When he will receive 2nd letter regarding time, date, and location. He will definitely update my friend about his experience.

What I can conclude from social surrounding and this forum experience that they are conducting interviews especially to those people who are either working from home or who has not been interviewed during extension.

One more thing, when you have representative then HO send the interview letter, else they contact applicant directly to visit office.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 am

Mak9878 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:33 am
Thanks for your replies.

His friend has just received this letter around 3-4 days back, he used to run management consultancy from office during extension period and now he runs from home. He has not been interviewed in extension period.

When he will receive 2nd letter regarding time, date, and location. He will definitely update my friend about his experience.

What I can conclude from social surrounding and this forum experience that they are conducting interviews especially to those people who are either working from home or who has not been interviewed during extension.

One more thing, when you have representative then HO send the interview letter, else they contact applicant directly to visit office.
True. HO target especially applicants working from home to check genuineness.

Amjadalisarobi

Post by Amjadalisarobi » Mon May 13, 2019 12:26 pm

Plz share your experience after interview as your friend inform you , here two guys share the same news about interviews but as we ask the detail later they dessapear , we are here to help each other , so if you help that will be appreciated , thanks

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:56 am

Amjadalisarobi wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:26 pm
Plz share your experience after interview as your friend inform you , here two guys share the same news about interviews but as we ask the detail later they dessapear , we are here to help each other , so if you help that will be appreciated , thanks
Yes will definitely update but he has not got second letter yet about date, time and location of interview. Still waiting

Mak9878
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by Mak9878 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:50 am

Hi Marcnath, Zimba, Tier1147, Aman90 and all other members,

As you all know well that my ILR Set-O applicatikn is pending and will soon apply for Mrs PBS Dependent.

My current (last in payrol) leaving employment at the end of month. And I am not planning to hire any new employees for few months due to very high expenses and business is quite slow at the moment.

While all other business documents are fine.

I am planning to move my Registered Office Address (currently at home address in seperate dedicated room) because I may be leaving the renting property due to issue with landlord over fixing in end of contract in two months.

And Furthermore, our first baby is due in September/October and in case, if not moving, then have to covert office room for baby.

Is it good idea to change Registered Office Address while ILR application is pending into Virtual office for a while?

If i change Registered Office Addresss, Do I need to inform HO by writing or email asap?

I have seen T1 Extension Refusal with breach of condition of stay without interview 322(3) when they tallied record with hmrc (link http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 73-20.html) regarding working few days/months after grant of initial T1 Ent visa in payroll.

I have kind of similar situation working after grant of Initial for 1.5 months in payroll (including notice period) but luckily it was not caught up in extension, i belive.

But this time I am really upset to see above case and not hoping really good this time.

I am completing 10 years in March 2020 and now thinking about gaining time and praying that application goes pending for long.

Any suggestion please. Very upset to see above case.

Thanks