ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) Extension under 10 year partner route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

muahidkashif
Newly Registered

FLR (FP) Extension under 10 year partner route

Post by muahidkashif » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:21 pm

Dear members,

I have been given visa on the basis of 10 year partner route (British husband and British Child), which is going to expire in July 2019. I want to apply for extension. I am using online application and selected partner route . In the application I have been asked English test, income etc. I completed all the question with no English test and employment.

After completing application it says Visa category FLR and Visa type says FLR(M). I did not apply FLR(M) I have to apply FLR(FP)

Please advice me which option do I have to choose in online application?

I will appreciate for your help.

Thanks

muahidkashif
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (FP) Extension under 10 year partner route

Post by muahidkashif » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Hi, can anyone please advice me which option to select online application for flrfp. Partner route or private life? My first Visa was issued based on 10 year partner route .

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:41 pm

muahidkashif wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:47 pm
Hi, can anyone please advice me which option to select online application for flrfp. Partner route or private life? My first Visa was issued based on 10 year partner route .
The decision letter usually state that. Just read it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

bathanza

Post by bathanza » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:53 pm

muahidkashif wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:47 pm
Use partner as that's the route you're on

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

muahidkashif
Newly Registered

Post by muahidkashif » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:54 pm

Thank you for your reply, if i go for partner route will I have to prove English language and financial requirements?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:07 am

As you are on the 10 year route to settlement (ILR), ensure you don't apply for FLR(M) as a Partner in error. :idea:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-flrfp
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

muahidkashif
Newly Registered

Post by muahidkashif » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:00 pm

Thank you so much casa , when I select partner route it asked me about English and financial requirements also upon completion when IHS window open it showed me as I did FLR m . Very confusing please advice me thank you

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:21 pm

I have no access to the online application, but my understanding following the experience of another member is that if you select 'partner' the online form will take you to the requirements for FLR(M).

I would select 'private life' . :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

muahidkashif
Newly Registered

Post by muahidkashif » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Thanks for you reply casa, do you think continue with partner route and select no English and no financ 18600 and provide evidences will be fine , or shall I use private life application? I am trying to book premium service . Thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:01 pm

I would apply under private life as I believe if you continue with a partner route application which takes you to FLR(M) it will be refused due to not meeting the language and income requirements.

Perhaps a member with direct experience will be able to advise further.
(Casa, not CR001)

muahidkashif
Newly Registered

Post by muahidkashif » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Yes case you are right private life application is the right one. I submitted online and booked appointment for this week. Only one question now after send application online i have to book appointment with third company. How will we receive decision same day if we will use third party? I used premium service paid extra £800 .

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:16 pm

yes appointment need to made with UKVI's partner steria sopra. £800 is for super priority service for 24 hour decision but maybe it wont work in your case of flr fp private life which need more time of processing.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

muahidkashif
Newly Registered

Post by muahidkashif » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:01 am

Hi , could anyone please give information that English language certificate is compulsory for flrfp private life 10 year partner route?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:29 pm

muahidkashif wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:01 am
Hi , could anyone please give information that English language certificate is compulsory for flrfp private life 10 year partner route?
No it is not. But you must apply for the correct category, ie. NOT for FLR(M).

Please also desist from tagging the same question onto other topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:31 pm

muahidkashif wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:01 am
No requirement under the 10 year route
(Casa, not CR001)

muahidkashif
Newly Registered

Post by muahidkashif » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:36 pm

Thank you casa

noorali26

Post by noorali26 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:57 am

Hi could u please tell me kashif what documents u submit to renew your visa because i am the same route 10 year patner visa extension is due after 3 months thanks so i prepare the documents wife and kids are british thanks

muahidkashif
Newly Registered

Post by muahidkashif » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:09 am

Kids school and medical record, me and my partner last 3 months bank statement, proof of address last six months, proof of my partner employment and pay slips.

noorali26

Post by noorali26 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:50 pm

Thank you please update here after your appointment thank you once again

Shuayb101
Newly Registered

Post by Shuayb101 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:19 pm

Hi. No u don't need to prove income threshold £18600 and English language under 10 year route in family & private life (For fp) application.
I applied in same category on Feb 2019 still waiting for decision.. best of luck mate !!

muahidkashif
Newly Registered

Post by muahidkashif » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi, I have granted extension with super priority service . Applied on Saturday and received email on Monday afternoon with approval. Waiting BRP card . Thank you CASA and other members.

noorali26

Post by noorali26 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:00 am

Hi Thats good news congratulations.

noorali26

Post by noorali26 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:07 am

Hi thats really good news congratulations for your visa i have one question you guys getting child tax and working tax credit i mean my wife is not working i am working and we r getting child tax and working tax credit is that okay because on my brp card says no public funds Just want to know that did u getting these benefit and did u submit hmrc documents when u apply your visa extension thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:12 pm

noorali26 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:07 am
Hi thats really good news congratulations for your visa i have one question you guys getting child tax and working tax credit i mean my wife is not working i am working and we r getting child tax and working tax credit is that okay because on my brp card says no public funds Just want to know that did u getting these benefit and did u submit hmrc documents when u apply your visa extension thanks
It may affect spouse visa extension.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:19 pm

noorali26 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:07 am
Kindly post your benefit related questions in your own topic which you already have in the Claiming Benefits sub forum instead of tagging your question onto other members threads.

claiming-benefits/child-tax-and-working ... l#p1744554
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.