ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR waiting for approval

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kam80
Newly Registered

ILR waiting for approval

Post by Kam80 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:34 am

I went to Liverpool to make a fresh claim on the 8th of April and I did my Biometric that same day at their office, plus I used a standard service, and I got a letter from the HO on the 16th of May asking for evidence or more information which I provided to them within the 10 working days timeframe I was given....

Please I’d like to know what happens next and how soon I can receive my decision letter as it’s been a month now since I sent them the additional information they requested for. I understand it takes 6 months but I’ve read here about some people getting their decisions earlier. I just want to know how soon I should be expecting my approval or decision letter after sending them more documents they requested for, and if there’s a possibility that I’ll be refused a visa even after giving them what they want.

If anyone could help. Thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: ILR waiting for approval

Post by bizman » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:47 am

You just need to wait and hope for the best. The decision is done only by HO
Bizman

Kam80
Newly Registered

Post by Kam80 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:52 am

Obviously I know the decision isn’t made by queen Elizabeth, I’m asking people that have experienced my situation, and people that can actually read and understand my question. Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:12 am

Please post with some respect.

You have provided very little information for anyone to understand your question. Your subject heading states ilr waiting for approval but your post says you made a fresh claim.

If you have made a fresh claim for aslyum or similar, you have not applied for ilr.

Please provide clarity on what exactly you have applied for and what your UK immigration history is.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kam80
Newly Registered

Post by Kam80 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:56 am

Kam80 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:34 am
I went to Liverpool to make a fresh application on article 8 based on private life on the 8th of April after they had my refused my asylum claim, and I did my Biometric that same day at their office, plus I used a standard service, and I got a letter from the HO on the 16th of May asking for evidence or more information which I provided to them within the 10 working days timeframe I was given....

Please I’d like to know what happens next and how soon I can receive my decision letter as it’s been a month now since I sent them the additional information they requested for. I understand it takes 6 months but I’ve read here about some people getting their decisions earlier. I just want to know how soon I should be expecting my approval or decision letter after sending them more documents they requested for, and if there’s a possibility that I’ll be refused a visa even after giving them what they want.

If anyone could help. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:09 am

Reposting the same post still doesn't explain your circumstances or what exactly you have applied for, ilr or fresh claim!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kam80
Newly Registered

Post by Kam80 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:12 am

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:09 am
Reposting the same post still doesn't explain your circumstances or what exactly you have applied for, ilr or fresh claim!!
I did not repost, if you read my post again, you’ll notice that I made some adjustment. Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:15 am

So you have not applied for ilr then. Applications such as the one you made take a long time.

No one can tell you how long you will wait. Many have waited over a year.

What is your exact UK immigration history and circumstances of your claim??
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Kam80
Newly Registered

Post by Kam80 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:19 am

I applied under my British child and it’s based of family life. My current immigration status is irrelevant here. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:34 am

I will leave others to comment further then. Who will all likely ask the same questions about your immigration history to understand your circumstances!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Kam80 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:52 am
Obviously I know the decision isn’t made by queen Elizabeth,
If so then do you think to receive the decision very rapidl? :roll:
Kam80 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:19 am
My current immigration status is irrelevant here.
Then how someone in similar situation will know & guide you.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

R-graphite
Mood:

Post by R-graphite » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:43 pm

:lol: some expects your help while showing a mood
seagul wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:39 pm
Kam80 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:52 am
Obviously I know the decision isn’t made by queen Elizabeth,
If so then do you think to receive the decision very rapidl? :roll:
Kam80 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:19 am
My current immigration status is irrelevant here.
Then how someone in similar situation will know & guide you.
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.