ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife's and Child's VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Wife's and Child's VISA

Post by talreh20 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:05 pm

So the statements I have attached are good to go?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:08 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Its absolutely fine
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:09 pm

Phewww.

Many thanks.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:30 pm

One more thing. I have got the letter from my employer to state all the required things e.g. salary, contract type etc.

Do I need to get payslips signed from my employer?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:44 pm

talreh20 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:30 pm
One more thing. I have got the letter from my employer to state all the required things e.g. salary, contract type etc.

Do I need to get payslips signed from my employer?
Either get them stamped or get it added in same employer letter that they are fully authenticated.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:29 am

Hi Seagul

Many thanks . I have got that added in the employers letter. HR has added the last 7 months of gross, deductions, net pay and the payment date in the letter. I hope that will be sufficient. I have off-course uploaded the payslips and bank statements on UKVCAS. So hopefully no issues here.

One last questions before we head to our appointment today.

There is a checklist item, "Evidence of monthly housing costs for the accommodation in the UK where you live or will live"

I understand they are asking for the tenancy agreement. Is that right? If so, our contract expired on 31st March and we are on Statutory Period Tenancy. So we don't currently have a contract. However, I have requested my agents to provide me with a contract for another six months and they have agreed to do that but still haven't received any thing from them.

Would that be an issue if we submit the application without tenancy agreement? Or I am overthinking this question and is there a completely different meaning to this question?

Many thanks as always.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:39 pm

talreh20 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:29 am
Hi Seagul

Many thanks

I understand they are asking for the tenancy agreement. Is that right? If so, our contract expired on 31st March and we are on Statutory Period Tenancy. So we don't currently have a contract. However, I have requested my agents to provide me with a contract for another six months and they have agreed to do that but still haven't received any thing from them.

Would that be an issue if we submit the application without tenancy agreement? Or I am overthinking this question and is there a completely different meaning to this question?

Many thanks as always.
Yes tenancy agreement is required or at least the estate agent confirms in writing that your contract is running under statutory period tenancy. Also attach council tax. You are not overthinking but thinking correctly about it.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Just got back from the appointment. Didn't attach any estate agent's letter etc as they didn't provide one. Council tax letter was attached for the year i.e. from April 2019. So is there anyway now to overcome this? Can we write a letter or anything like that?

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:34 am

Hi All

Just received residence permits for my wife and child. Thank you all so so much for taking time out to reply to my posts. It took six weeks. It was a standard application.

Kind regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:13 pm

talreh20 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:34 am
Hi All

Just received residence permits for my wife and child. Thank you all so so much for taking time out to reply to my posts. It took six weeks. It was a standard application.

Kind regards
Congratulations :)

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Wife's and Child's VISA (Absence Limit)

Post by talreh20 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:04 am

Dear Respected Members,

As my wife and child have got the visas, we are planning to go back for couple of months and as we'll eventually be applying for ILR after 5 years from now, I want to know if there are any absence limits for her. I can't find any guidance on that or may be looking in the wrong place.

We are planning to go for 4 months this year and possibly another 4 months in 3 years time.

Can you please advise.

Many thanks in advance.

Casa

Re: Wife's and Child's VISA (Absence Limit)

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:39 am

talreh20 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:04 am
Dear Respected Members,

As my wife and child have got the visas, we are planning to go back for couple of months and as we'll eventually be applying for ILR after 5 years from now, I want to know if there are any absence limits for her. I can't find any guidance on that or may be looking in the wrong place.

We are planning to go for 4 months this year and possibly another 4 months in 3 years time.

Can you please advise.

Many thanks in advance.
There are no absence limits for ILR under the family settlement route.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:21 am

Many thanks for confirming. One more scenario, if my wife and kids go back and live for two years back home and come back 6 months before the extension of their 2nd FLR (M), would this work? Would home office be satisfied when I won’t have last two years of communication together on the same address as we haven’t lived together?

Casa

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:05 pm

talreh20 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:21 am
Many thanks for confirming. One more scenario, if my wife and kids go back and live for two years back home and come back 6 months before the extension of their 2nd FLR (M), would this work? Would home office be satisfied when I won’t have last two years of communication together on the same address as we haven’t lived together?
You are required to show documented evidence of residing at the same address during the 2.5 year period in order to prove that the relationship is subsisting .
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:21 pm

talreh20 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:21 am
Although there is no absence threshold but heavier absence usually affects the ability to generate the cohabitation evidences which are essentially needed for extension.

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:25 pm

Many thanks Casa and Seagul for your kind replies.