ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form EU3 Help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chefhugo_20
Newly Registered
Philippines

Is it needed in applying for Irish Citizenship to get Police Clearance from your home country (Non- EEA/ EU Stamp 4)

Post by Chefhugo_20 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:52 pm

Hi,

Anybody knows or who have applied already earlier this year or last year Irish Citizenship, is Police Clearance part of the requirements? I am EU Fam Stamp 4 holder. Thanks

grgpetrovich
Newly Registered
Seychelles

Re: Is it needed in applying for Irish Citizenship to get Police Clearance from your home country (Non- EEA/ EU Stamp 4)

Post by grgpetrovich » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:46 pm

My wife apply in Feb 2019 got a letter lookng for letter from Greece because she use to live there but not from home country

Chefhugo_20
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Is it needed in applying for Irish Citizenship to get Police Clearance from your home country (Non- EEA/ EU Stamp 4)

Post by Chefhugo_20 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:15 pm

I was originally from Philippines. And moved here since 2012 and got married to an EU Citizen. So in my case I dont need a Police Clearance from my country?

aneelrahim
Pakistan

Post by aneelrahim » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:30 pm

In 2017, I check with them and got below reply.

Dear aneel

We will not need police certificates from you, we will carry out our own
necessary checks.

Regards
Citizenship Division

Chefhugo_20
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Chefhugo_20 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:03 pm

aneelrahim wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:30 pm
In 2017, I check with them and got below reply.

Dear aneel

We will not need police certificates from you, we will carry out our own
necessary checks.

Regards
Citizenship Division
Thanks, I they have new and updated form now in applying citizenship, and an added checklist of requirements. One of the requirement was (Criminal Reference Certificate- country you have resided more than 6 months).

Chefhugo_20
Newly Registered
Philippines

Filling out FORM EU3

Post by Chefhugo_20 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:52 pm

Hi,

Are there anyone of you have idea where we can get or find that Old Department Reference Number when you fill up the Form Eu3? Should I fill that part or can skip that? Thanks

Chefhugo_20
Newly Registered
Philippines

Application for EU3

Post by Chefhugo_20 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:27 pm

Hi,

Anyone please have idea if I should fill up the box with Old Department Reference Number? I am curious where we normally get that? I checked my old papers can’t find it. Is it really needed or I can skip it when filling up the form? Thanks

Chefhugo_20
Newly Registered
Philippines

Form EU3 Help

Post by Chefhugo_20 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:28 am

Hi,

If you look at the form in Section 1.9, the part with
“Old Department Reference Number”.
Is it really needed to fill up that part? I cannot remember that I have it in some of my papers from INIS before that’s why I am very confused. Should I just leave it in blank and don’t fill it up? Please if any of you knows who can help me. Please share your thoughts and experience. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Form EU3 Help

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:43 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.