ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1(Entrepreneur) ILR Application time gap after Extension granted

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

libra71pk1

Tier 1(Entrepreneur) ILR Application time gap after Extension granted

Post by libra71pk1 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:54 am

Hi

I came to know today a very new issue which has created another confusion in my matter that after the grant of 2nd extension there must be a gap of 12 months to submit ILR application even all other requirements are fulfilled like continuation of the employment, completion of qualifying period etc.

For example: If I have got a shortage of few months in qualifying period for 3 years ILR route to submit in November 2020 and go for 2nd extension now because my 1st extension is expiring on 30 May 2020 and got the 2nd extension in July 2020 then I will have to wait for July 2021 for ILR application and should keep continuing all 10+ jobs till July 2021 or otherwise forget 3 years route and go for normal 5 years to apply ILR in July 2022 with 02 employment.

Is this true and such condition is mentioned somewhere in the rules or guidelines?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1(Entrepreneur) ILR Application time gap after Extension granted

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:14 am

Please continue in your existing topic!!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.