ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Redtiger
Newly Registered

Spouse visa query

Post by Redtiger » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:04 pm

Dear moderators

I came to uk 3 sep 2010. I am going to apply for 10 year long residency on 5th Aug 2020. Currently I am on tier 1 entrepreneur visa valid till 30th Aug 2020. My wife came to uk in June 2019 as my dependant on tier 1 entrepreneur visa her visa is also valid till 30th Aug. We got a baby girl born in Dec 2019 which does not have any visa or passport yet.
Now my questions are.

1. What is income requirements for my spouse visa when we apply on 30th aug.

2. My wife is working in my company do I need more documents along with 6months wage slips. I would appreciate if some one can explain the documents list I need.

I would appreciate expert opinions about my queries. As the time between I qualify for ilr and my wife visa is very short so what will be the best way to manage this whole situation.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa query

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:11 pm

Post edited to remove the ilr and citizenship question!!

1. £18,600pa buy as your daughter is not yet British, ho will expect to see £22,400pa.

2. Yes, read appendix 1.7,section 9.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:14 pm

1. £18600 (excluding any other none-British dependant)

2. In that case a lot documents will be needed. Read at page 65 to onward of Appendix FM Section 1.7 Appendix guidance.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Redtiger
Newly Registered

Post by Redtiger » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:29 am

CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:11 pm
Post edited to remove the ilr and citizenship question!!

1. £18,600pa buy as your daughter is not yet British, ho will expect to see £22,400pa.

2. Yes, read appendix 1.7,section 9.

Thank you for responding.
The question I was trying to ask as the earliest i can apply for ilr on 5th Aug (28 days before I ca to uk 3 sep) . So let's say if I use premium service so get ilr in 2 days. So I can apply mn1 form for my daughter after the date I got ilr which will be 9th Aug or after. But my wife visa is expiring on 30th Aug. So if I don't get citizen certificate for my daughter before 30th Aug will 22400 rule will apply to me for my wife application. As It looks very unlikely to get mn1 form naturalisation certificate before 30th Aug, I was reading timeine it take about 2 months. So that is my concern I apply mn1 form on 9th Aug I don't get naturalisation certificate before 30th Aug. So does that mean 22600 will apply or pending naturalisation application for my daughter will make us to eligible for 18600 rule.

Please guide about this

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:48 am

You need to wait for your brp card before you can apply on mn1 for the child.

Highly unlikely you will get citizenship approval in 3 weeks for your child. There is no super priority service for citizenship applications and they usually take anywhere between 2 and 6 months to be processed.

Your child is non British when you apply for your spouse then yes, ho will likely expect to see £22,400pa income evidence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Redtiger
Newly Registered

Post by Redtiger » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:43 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:48 am

Highly unlikely you will get citizenship approval in 3 weeks for your child. There is no super priority service for citizenship applications and they usually take anywhere between 2 and 6 months to be processed.

Your child is non British when you apply for your spouse then yes, ho will likely expect to see £22,400pa income evidence.
Thank you very much for responding.
What if I submit spouse visa application for my wife, then within how much time I have to submit the supporting documents? My question is can I get 1 month or so to send supporting documents for application I might receive certificate for daughter meanwhile. Please put some light on it.

Redtiger
Newly Registered

Post by Redtiger » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:48 am

CR001 wrote:

One more question is
My wife is working in my company so we both combing income to meet the financial requirement. Now my company financial year ending on 30th sep but her visa ending on 30th Aug. So we can't submit accounts before can't even shortened financial year as it allow you do only once in 5 year which we have don't already last year. Last year income is less than 18600. So what can we do in this situation

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:05 am

Redtiger wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:48 am
So we can't submit accounts before can't even shortened financial year as it allow you do only once in 5 year which we have don't already last year. Last year income is less than 18600. So what can we do in this situation
Would the combined income for you and your wife in the relevant financial year meet the requirement?

You can also use the average of the income received in the last two full financial years to meet the financial requirement (Category G). Not sure if that will help or not.

Additionally, you could add any other employment income received in the relevant financial years, non-employment income from allowable sources, cash savings in excess of £16,000 held for at least 6 months.

All the options are detailed in the guidance document linked below.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

Redtiger
Newly Registered

Post by Redtiger » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:33 am

geoeng wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:05 am
Redtiger wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:48 am
So we can't submit accounts before can't even shortened financial year as it allow you do only once in 5 year which we have don't already last year. Last year income is less than 18600. So what can we do in this situation
Would the combined income for you and your wife in the relevant financial year meet the requirement?

You can also use the average of the income received in the last two full financial years to meet the financial requirement (Category G). Not sure if that will help or not.

Additionally, you could add any other employment income received in the relevant financial years, non-employment income from allowable sources, cash savings in excess of £16,000 held for at least 6 months.

All the options are detailed in the guidance document linked below.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf
Hi
Thank you for reply.

No she just came to uk in June 2019. Her visa valid till 30 Aug. Income is not problem we have more than 22400 combined this year but problem is company financial year ending 30th sep 2020 when deadline to apply visa is 30th August.

Redtiger
Newly Registered

Post by Redtiger » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:22 pm

CR001 wrote:

Dear member

Can you please advise on this matter what is best way to manage my application. Please comment about my second last post