ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependents Outside UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

con25
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependents Outside UK

Post by con25 » Tue May 12, 2020 9:35 am

Hi - I have a situation where I (main applicant) will be applying for ILR in May'20 end and my family who currently have tier 2 dependent visa are in India for past 1.5 years and their PBS dependent will expire in July, 2020. They were scheduled to travel back to UK but couldn't able to travel due to border restrictions. With the Covid 19 situation and border restrictions seems unlikely that they will be able to travel before their visa expiry date.
1) Can they apply for new PBS dependent (not extension which happens in the UK) from India whilst my ILR application is in process and if this is possible, will the clock reset or they can combine the duration on PBS visas existing and new one to be issued towards their ILR?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Dependents Outside UK

Post by CR001 » Tue May 12, 2020 9:51 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.