ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM Application Upload?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Documents scan & upload, cohabitation Only

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:12 am
And for Employment letter been working same business same trading name for 3years same management etc but changed hands to a ltd company new director from January, can the manager state been working for 3 years or only 6 months ?
He can state 3 years and also can briefly clarify this change of management in same letter.

Regarding bank statements/letters, better to use its E-version which usually are available to download in pdf format via online banking/app.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Bhims1485

Post by Bhims1485 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:49 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:50 pm
Bhims1485 wrote:
And for Employment letter been working same business same trading name for 3years same management etc but changed hands to a ltd company new director from January, can the manager state been working for 3 years or only 6 months ?
He can state 3 years and also can briefly clarify this change of management in same letter.

Regarding bank statements/letters, better to use its E-version which usually are available to download in pdf format via online banking/app.
Thankyou very much for your cooperation appreciated.

For cohabitation - Regards e version will they not need to be stamped from bank? So it's ok to supply first page even with the e-version as some bank statements multiple pages too. If I send only first page they wont refuse but ask for more documents right? Just want less unnecessary documents to upload so they don't get confused with junk like terms and conditions.

TODMATT
Diamond Member

Post by TODMATT » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:33 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:49 pm
seagul wrote:
Bhims1485 wrote:

For cohabitation - Regards e version will they not need to be stamped from bank? So it's ok to supply first page even with the e-version as some bank statements multiple pages too. If I send only first page they wont refuse but ask for more documents right? Just want less unnecessary documents to upload so they don't get confused with junk like terms and conditions.
If you are using a bank statements for cohabitation proof, they do not need to be stamped and you don't need to include terms and conditions if however you are using it for meeting financial requirement then you must follow appendix FM SE.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:35 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
seagul wrote:
Bhims1485 wrote:

Is there a reason why you prefer sending only first page? Is it not same account statements that will be used as evidence of meeting financial requirements

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
seagul wrote:
Bhims1485 wrote:

In case of E-version which usually formed in pdf format you don't need to disunite any of the unnecessary page which obviously you can't without a pacific software. Simply upload the whole of pdf file which won't be cumbersome.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Bhims1485

Documents scan size and upload, 10 mb?

Post by Bhims1485 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:59 am

Sorry can you confirm the scan size of documents? Each document max 10mb or each section to upload in or full lot of documents together? And grey scale allowed, will it reduce file size? Best to have all documents in pdf ? Can't find any government website stating this information.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents scan size and upload, 10 mb?

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:22 am

Topics Merged!!!

File size limit is 6mb per document, as clearly stated on by UKCVAS.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:24 am

Bhims1485 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:59 am
Sorry can you confirm the scan size of documents? Each document max 10mb or each section to upload in or full lot of documents together? And grey scale allowed, will it reduce file size? Best to have all documents in pdf ? Can't find any government website stating this information.
Yes grey scale allowed and can upload all as PDF.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:24 am

Bhims1485 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:59 am
Yes grey scale allowed and can upload all as PDF.

Bhims1485

Post by Bhims1485 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:21 am

Thankyou all for your knowledgeable advice, I just wanted to reduce amount of unnecessary extra pages as possible and be easy for caseworker to get to the point for cohabitation address and date, hence I said only supply the first page with address and not multiple pages of transactions.

Regards upload. I had to take photo of foreign marriage certificate multiple pages, being odd size longer than A4 (too big for scan bed) is that ok? Reduced the size to 3.5mb in one pdf file 3 pages.

Ps. The pages don't look straight because of fold crease (wavey) taken with camera phone but all text visible. Problem ?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:29 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:21 am
Thankyou all for your knowledgeable advice, I just wanted to reduce amount of unnecessary extra pages as possible and be easy for caseworker to get to the point for cohabitation address and date, hence I said only supply the first page with address and not multiple pages of transactions. Better to present as much as possible support documents (though orderly manner) than less because you are considering ease of work for caseworker. You don't want to be caught out on irrelevant things.

Regards upload. I had to take photo of foreign marriage certificate multiple pages, being odd size longer than A4 (too big for scan bed) is that ok? Reduced the size to 3.5mb in one pdf file 3 pages. This should be OK so far all required information are captured.

Ps. The pages don't look straight because of fold crease (wavey) taken with camera phone but all text visible. Problem ? Should not be a problem.

Bhims1485

Post by Bhims1485 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:19 pm

Thankyou for clearing the points, like you said can they reject if they feel 12 documents 6 each not enough ? As I have some gaps upto 5 months... I will give extra documents one month apart for that gap to cover myself that be best right? Otherwise not possible to cover it. And GP NHS registration document which is 2 yr 6 months old give some weight being an important document for extra length of Cohabitation.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:34 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:19 pm
Thankyou for clearing the points, like you said can they reject if they feel 12 documents 6 each not enough ? As I have some gaps upto 5 months... I will give extra documents one month apart for that gap to cover myself that be best right? Otherwise not possible to cover it. And GP NHS registration document which is 2 yr 6 months old give some weight being an important document for extra length of Cohabitation.
Yes, find a document to slot in between the gap and that should be fine. You can only give what you have as evidence. Provide as much as you can and you will be fine.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:47 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:19 pm
And GP NHS registration document which is 2 yr 6 months old give some weight being an important document for extra length of Cohabitation.
It will be highly older and might not be considered because the evidences must cover the immediate last 2 years.

Bhims1485

Passport photos still required? Photo booths closed!

Post by Bhims1485 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:14 am

Wanted to know how will the applicant send two signed passport size photo and 1 for sponsor when the photo booths are out of order due to Covid19? Is this older version of required documents as I know now they take photo during biometric, but not for spouse sponsor? Appreciate anyone with latest information thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Passport photos still required? Photo booths closed!

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:29 am

Bhims1485 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:14 am
Wanted to know how will the applicant send two signed passport size photo and 1 for sponsor when the photo booths are out of order due to Covid19? Is this older version of required documents as I know now they take photo during biometric, but not for spouse sponsor? Appreciate anyone with latest information thanks
Photos are not required. Photos will be taken at the biometric appointment for applicant. Sponsor photo is not required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Bhims1485

Post by Bhims1485 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:39 am

Thankyou and apologies to duplicate as I thought needed to have new topic heading

Bhims1485

FLRM Application Upload?

Post by Bhims1485 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:04 pm

I wanted to know if the application needs to be uploaded because their is no evidence that they have received the application form. I'm uploading other documents atm like part 1 and 2 etc...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLRM Application Upload?

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:21 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:04 pm
I wanted to know if the application needs to be uploaded because their is no evidence that they have received the application form. I'm uploading other documents atm like part 1 and 2 etc...
Topics merged again!!! Please can you follow the forum rules!!

No, you do NOT have to upload the online application form!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Bhims1485

Post by Bhims1485 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:57 pm

Thankyou. But how do they get the completed application form? As their is no evidence given only link to sopra steria to upload documents. Do they get notified as no appointment available either.

Bhims1485

Post by Bhims1485 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:03 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:21 pm
Bhims1485 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:04 pm
Topics merged again!!! Please can you follow the forum rules!!

No, you do NOT have to upload the online application form!!
I apologise if I done wrong, but I didn't because I posted as new topic but I don't know how it merged to here? Automatically links to this post how?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:13 pm

I merged your topics. Please simply continue posting questions in this existing topic and don't start a new topic with each question you have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:16 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:57 pm
Thankyou. But how do they get the completed application form? As their is no evidence given only link to sopra steria to upload documents. Do they get notified as no appointment available either.
Upon submission of online application form to UKVI you will be directed to their partner - UKVCAS for booking an appointment for biometrics. If you can't find any appointment now then will have to carry on searching on different times whilst remaining be altered to receive an email from UKVI asking to submit the supporting documents without attending any appointment.

Bhims1485

Post by Bhims1485 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:25 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:13 pm
I merged your topics. Please simply continue posting questions in this existing topic and don't start a new topic with each question you have.
Oh I understand now, another time I did this was told not to merge topics that's why i started new topic hence why it was confusing... All my posts under one topic, irrelevant to different questions right? Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:26 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:25 pm
CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:13 pm
Oh I understand now, another time I did this was told not to merge topics that's why i started new topic hence why it was confusing... All my posts under one topic, irrelevant to different questions right? Thanks
No you weren't. You were asked to post in one topic only.

Yes, all questions in one topic please, this topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)